Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Directories
- 4therapy.com: Portal offering information about a variety of mental health topics, with searchable listings for support groups, therapists who have paid for listings, and other resources.
- Beyond Madness: Webring was created to bring together sites that deal with various forms of mental illness and mental health in general. Includes topics such as depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, anxiety, and panic disorder.
- Dr. Grohol's Psych Central: Includes over 2000 on-line sites covering specific disorders, support sites, and mental health issues.
- Fast Health: Links on mental health.
- Hardin MD: Psychiatry and Mental Health: From the University of Iowa, lists of Internet sources in psychiatry, mental health, and psychotherapy.
- HelpDir.com: A collection of over 2,000 mental health resources
- IMind: Information, services, and tools regarding mental health.
- Mental Health InfoSource: A compendium of mental health resources for health professionals, patients and caregivers. Includes CME credit, Psychiatric Times and more!
- Mental Health Information Network: A pathfinder to online physical and mental health resources geared towards mental health professionals, consumers and their families.
- Mental Health Information and Links: For all mental health conditions, including Guernsey sources of information and support, links for professionals. Self-Help information: anxiety, relaxation, self-esteem, music and drumming, keeping well.
- Mental Health Resources: Resources on abuse/domestic violence, anger control, adolescents, couple therapy, parenting, step-family, divorce, and gay/lesbian issues.
- Mental Health Sanctuary: The online `resource` for patients, families and professionals in mental health. Articles, resources, chats, bulletin boards and support regarding a variety of mental health disorders.
- Mental Health Search: Search a variety of mental health sites on the Net from this single page. From About.com.
- Mental Help Information: Large collection of developmental disability and mental health resources.
- Mind Publications: Offers self help articles on mental health issues and alternative medicine.
- Plexus: Large collection of free full-text online articles on various aspects of mental health.
- Provisions Consulting and Counseling: Serves two groups of individuals: consumers and mental health professionals. Partnered with AMHCA and ADEC to offer highly qualified professionals. Includes library of articles, stress-less tips, and community resources.
- PsycWorld Univers-ity Mental Health Surfboard: Provides annotated links to educational sites in mental health, self-help sites, psychopharmocology, forums and journals.
- PsychCrawler: The mental health disorders search engine of the American Psychological Association. Type a search request and click the "Get Results" button for a fully linked list of resources culled from psychology web sites.
- PsychDirectory: Internet directory of psych-related services and resources on psychology, psychiatry and psychoanalysis. Lists professionals, educational opportunities, and professional organizations.
- PsychNet-UK: Mental health and psychology information directory. Articles, fact sheets, research sources, job resources and related links. Designed for professionals, students, and the layperson.
- Psychosomatic Medicine Medical Directory: Directory of medical resources
- Pueblo Advocacy: A contributed project with content overseen by community leaders and mental health professionals.
- Refdesk.com Mental Health: Alphabetical listing of over 100 links, part of a large comprehensive reference directory.
- SAMHSA Knowledge Exchange Network: The Center for Mental Health Services. A component of the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- Self Help Magazine: Psychology resources sorted into over 100 topics.
- Shrink Tank: A collection of links and bulletin board systems from all over the USA, including a vast collection of psychology/mental health oriented text files. Free.
- SupportPilot: Medical and Psychosocial Support alliance. Resources for individuals with chronic mental or medical illnesses. Tips, information and links classified by disease/disorder.
- Therapeutic Resources: Provides easy to use, time saving and effective educational products and links to assist in the development of life skills and personal development.