Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Disorders : Eating : Bulimia
- Ask the Dietitian: Bulimia: Joanne Larsen, Registered Dietitian and nutrition counselor, discusses bingeing/purging and offers advice on food and weight.
- Beat Bulimia: A comprehensive website about bulimia run by a psychotherapist. Includes information on causes of bulimia, how to recover, how family and friends can help, chatrooms, and bulletin boards.
- Bulimia Nervosa: Article about the causes, risks and treatment of bulimia.
- Bulimia Nervosa: This site offers links to descriptions, diagnosis of bulimia, treatment, and research.
- Bulimia Site: Help and support to those suffering from Bulimia Nervosa and depression from eating disorders. Contains real stories, list of dangers and signs, a chat room and access to a web ring.
- Bulimia in Males: Information from an eating disorder specialist about eating disorders in males. Article discusses the female to male comparisons of characteristics, socioeconomic/environmental factors, and age of onset.
- Bulimia: What Comes First? Binging or Feelings?: An article about the relationship between binging and your feelings.
- Case History of a Patient with Bulimia Nervosa: True story of a patient of Bulimia Nervosa and her road to recovery. It gives a graphic account of the symptoms and what the patient goes through.
- ClinicalTrials.gov: Bulimia: List of clinical trials recruiting patients with Bulimia published by the National Institutes of Health.
- False Reflections: The Mirror Lies: An informational site on bulimia, including the basics, a guide to recovery, what normal eating is, and several links.
- In The Mind Of A Bulimic: Read the story of a recovering bulimic. She found a way out in a way most would never expect.
- Jefferson Health System: Bulimia Nervosa: A site describing bulimia, its causes, who is affected, symptoms and types of bulimia.
- MIA Friends: Forum about eating disorders, especially bulimia and MIA.
- MamasHealth.com: Bulimia: Definition, causes, symptoms, risk factors, statistics and medical complications of bulimia.
- Medbroadcast.com: Eating Disorders: Facts, causes and symptoms of bulimia nervosa.
- NetHealthBook: Bulimia nervosa: Introduction, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and list of references.
- Payson Road: Personal Experiences with Bulimia, weekly columns, support, facts and stories.
- Prozac.com: Bulimia Drug and Health Information: Prozac and bulimia resources from Eli Lilly and Company including educational materials, drug information, news, and community support.
- PubMed Search: List publications about "bulimia eating disorder" in MEDLINE, PreMEDLINE, and other related databases.
- The Bulimic Dance: Dealing with the affects of Bulimia Nervosa through experiences, factual information, and places where you as a sufferer can get help.
- The Glass Ceiling: Bulimia: Contains a detailed description of bulimia, its symptoms, treatment options and statistical data.
- eMedicine Health: Bulimia: Providing an overview of bulimia and its causes, symptoms, medical assessment, and treatment.
This category in other languages: