Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Disorders : Eating : Personal Pages
- A House of Perfect Chaos: Personal struggle with Eating Disorders and self-inflicted violence.
- Abandoned Beliefs: History of a woman recovering from Anorexia, thoughts about the role family and friends played in the battle, link list and recovery tools.
- Amas Veritas: Site of a girl dealing with depression, anorexia, PTSD, and self injury. Includes poetry, journal, books, quotes, an ezine, art, photography, lyrics, links, and a calorie counter.
- Anna Paterson.com: A recovery site for sufferers of eating disorders and their carers, run by Anna Paterson, an author of books about this subject.
- Anorexia - Getting Better Step by Step: Help with recovery from this eating disorder through information, advice and tips, plus support from other (recovering) anorexics.
- Anorexia As Is Pages: Collection of personal stories and poems from people with eating disorders.
- Anorexia and Self Injury: LiveJournal community giving support for those suffering from eating disorders and self-mutilation: to help each other out, make friends who will understand, discuss without fear of judgement.
- Anorexia: My Friend and My Enemy: Personal story, thoughts, writings and homework assignments from a therapy. Also diary and blog of the recovering author who suffered from Anorexia since the age of 13.
- Anorexic Web: Personal stories, photos, poems, and song lyrics about eating disorders. Includes information about anorexia in males, celebrities with eating disorders and links to resources.
- Beth's Eating Disorder Site: Personal views, links, poems, and music.
- Breaking Free: Story of a girl who suffers from bulimia and self injury. Information about issues like eating disorders, treatment and recovery, self injury, abuse, addiction and suicide. Includes a Bulletin board.
- Bulimia and Related Disorders: Personal story of what it is like to suffer from an eating disorder by an abuse survivor. Thoughts about telling friends and family, coping strategies, being unloved, and the mind-body connection.
- Close To Death: Personal account of recovering from anorexia and bulimia.
- Dark Puddles: Touching poems from a young girl suffering from self injury and an eating disorder.
- Drowning in the Darkness: Information to help sufferers and their loved ones. The site contains definitions, affirmations, a story and other useful information.
- Dying Inside Website on Eating Disorders: Includes personal story, information on anorexia, bulimia, COE, BED, over-excersize, and stories from others who suffer. Information on where to go for treatment.
- Dying to Win: Biography, pictures and online journal of a girl struggling with an eating disorder. Includes an article by the author about the influence of the media on the subject.
- EDSHED: Personal story of an anorexic woman and the experiences of her life partner. Articles and background information about eating disorders. Information about EDSHED (Exeter District Self Help for Eating Disorders) a `group` founded by the author.
- Eating Disorder Petition: Discussion board and Eating Disorders medical coverage petition.
- Eating Disordered: My Shared Hell: Personal view about the struggle with bulimia and general information on eating disorders.
- Eating Disorders: A personal web site that provides information and help for those suffering from anorexia and bulimia.
- Eating Disorders - Dipsy's World: Written by a sufferer of bulimia to provide support, help and advice to others. Contains information on both anorexia and bulimia, with symptoms, causes, treatment and health risks.
- Eating Disorders Journals: Read the diaries of those living with anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating. Post on the journalers' bulletin boards.
- Finding My Wings: Essays, facts and pictures about eating disorders and self injury from a bulimic girl.
- Free From Compulsive Eating: Learn how to overcome the compulsion to overeat. A recovery process that deals with the underlying causes of compulsive overeating.
- Free of Bulimia: Healing bulimia - a religious perspective about a recovery after ten years of suffering. Provides stories, pictures and resources.
- Hand to Mouth: The story of one woman's struggle with and recovery from bulimia. An educational and humorous performance available at schools, theatres or organizations.
- Hope' s Eating Disorder Place: A site aimed at helping those who have eating disorders and helping those without to understand what it is like to have one.
- I Believe...: Support to others who struggle with eating disorders and personal story of battles with these illnesses.
- Innocent Reflections: Diary of an Eating Disorder: Photos and personal information from a college student battleing with an eating disorder.
- Jeanetic: Account of a journey through anorexia and self-injury, with photos, poems and diary, and and the recovery with the help of religion.
- Judy's Story (Anorexia Nervosa): A description of the book, Judy's Story. Take a trip through Judy's recovery journey.
- Karen's Story: Description of the recovery from bulimia nervosa through religious beliefes after 11 years of battle. Advertises also the author's autobiography 'The Monster In The Mirror'.
- Love Your Body, Love Yourself: Explores how a woman's body image is developed. Poems that experiment with ways to bring the body and soul into harmony.
- My Starving Soul: Personal experiences with anorexia, bulimia, and self-harm. Includes 'a day in the life of me', poetry, and the dangers of eating disorders.
- Overcoming Anorexia: A Personal Account: Article detailing the characteristics of the author's anorexia and how she overcame it.
- Perfect: A personal account of my battle against an eating disorder. It includes definitions, signs and symptoms, statistics, the dangers of eating disorders and pregnancy, and many useful links.
- Pisces Rising: An honest diary-like portrayal of the struggles of living with an eating disorder, depression, self-injury and alcoholism.
- Pumpkin's E.D. Page.: An eating disorder site created by a young girl who suffers from an eating disorder for other young females who suffer from eating disorders.
- Quest for Recovery: The story of one girl's journey towards recovery of an eating disorder.
- Recovery is Possible: A woman's personal journey through recovering from anorexia.
- Renovation: Genuine Freedom from Eating Disorders: Thoughts about eating disorders and their treatment from a Christian perspective. Includes the personal testimony of the author.
- Searching For Hope: About a young women in recovery from anorexia, her life and stuggles including photos, poems, advice and links.
- Shanda's Clouds: Anorexia nervosa, bulimia, and eating disorders and the life it claimed. Links, photos, and a memorial tribute.
- Skaters and Eating Disorders: About eating disorders (including anorexia, bulimia, and ED-NOS) as they relate to both figure skaters and the general public.
- Sozzy's ED Page: Thoughts and feelings of a 17 year old girl who suffers from an eating disorder (bulimia with anorexic tendencies).
- The Anorexia Journals: Information, resources and insight into eating disorders, as well as the thoughts and poetry of a girl struggling with anorexia.
- The Shrunken Shrink: Eating disorders from the perspective of an eating disordered psychology student.
- The Yummy Life: Support and information on the effects of dieting and body image in the media. Including motivational tips, quizzes, FAQ`s and myths.
- Working at a Snail's Pace: Site from a young woman struggling with Anorexia and Bulimia. Includes links to recovery oriented websites, list of celebrities suffering from an eating disorder, poems and stories from the author and others, and self-help excercises.
This category in other languages: