Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Disorders : Eating : Support Groups
- Anorexia On-Line Support Group Network: Allows anorexics and their family members to interact and offer support ato each other. Includes personal stories and testimonials and other online support.
- Bodycage: Provides a platform for information, support and understanding for sufferers and loved ones.
- Buddies For Life: Find a buddy to help you overcome your eating disorder or to help you survive it until you feel you can ask for help.
- Celestial Boards: Eating Disorders: Eating disorder forums for those in recovery with Anorexia, Bulimia, and other eating disorders.
- Connie's ED Lighthouse: Anorexics, bulimics, compulsive overeaters and those who love and care about them are all welcome here. Sharing our experiences, strength and hope as we learn to handle our emotions without turning to the food as our protector.
- Dallas Compulsive Eaters Anonymous (CEA-HOW): Non-profit fellowship for individuals who are recovering from compulsive eating and food addiction. Follows the H.O.W. concept of 12 steps and 12 traditions as a program of recovery. Program description, meetings and events calendar, and chat room.
- Disordered Eaters' Recovery Program (MSN Group): Support `group` for people who are anorexic, bulimic, compulsive overeaters, binge eaters, exercise bulimics, compulsive diet obsessors, or orthorexics (obsessed with eating only organic, vegetarian, "healthy" foods). Michigan based.
- Eating Addictions Anonymous: Provides a 12 step recovery program for men and women recovering from all forms of eating and body image addiction.
- Eating Disorder Message Forum: A place to meet friends, post and reply to messages.
- Eating Disorder Selp-Help and Support (MSN Group): For anyone with anorexia, bulimia, binge or compulsive overeating who are seeking emotional support while in the process of recovery.
- Eating Disorder Support Forums: Forums for those suffering or recovering from anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa and compulsive overeating. Special forums for older women and men with an eating disorder. There are also support boards for sufferers of depression, self injury, victims of sexual and physical abuse, and rape.
- Eating Disorders Anonymous: Twelve step fellowship which holds meetings in several US states and online to help people to recover from eating disorders. Discussion board, meeting schedules, download EDA Step Workbook (MS Word), link collection, and online publications.
- Eating Disorders Foundation of NSW Inc.: Support and information to people whose lives have been affected by eating disorder.
- Eating Disorders Support Center: Support center and discussion groups for people with an eating disorder.
- Eating Disorders Support Group (Hull & East Yorkshire): Support Group for both eating disorders sufferers and caregivers in the Hull and E. Yorkshire area.
- Eating Distress Media Awareness Group: Group of individuals concerned with the coverage of eating disorders in the mass media.
- Ebony OA: Special Emphasis Overeaters Anonymous Group geared towards African Americans dealing with compulsive overeating and other eating disorders.
- Eden - Eating Disorders and Education Network: A not-for-profit organization (in Michigan) provides eating disorder help, support groups, and recovery programs for those struggling with anorexia, bulimia, compulsive eating, overeating, and emotional/binge eating.
- Everything Ana: Anorexia/Eating Disorders discussion boards.
- Flushed: An online quarterly zine by people and for people with eating disorders and body image issues.
- Free of Bulimia II (Yahoo Group): Christian support `group` for sufferers of bulimia and anorexia.
- Healthy Models.com: Help for youth escape from eating disorders associated with unrealistic expectations and pressures placed on them by models.
- HealthyPlace.com: Concerned Counseling Eating Disorders Website: Information, support groups and chats for those suffering from anorexia, bulimia, and overeating.
- HotJ: A twelve step discussion `group` for compulsive overeaters.
- Inner Beauty: Positive advice to help with recovering from eating disorders, building self-esteem, and learning to love yourself.
- Lambs Lounge: This forum will offer support for those suffering from eating disorders. Eating disorders can be a result of depression, abuse, neglect, peer pressure.
- Male Eating Disorders: For men and women who suffer from eating disorders.
- Men's Eating Disorders - Online: A place for men with ED to come and share their stories and get the most recent information for help and support.
- Normal Eating: Articles and a support `group` for learning to eat normally, i.e. in response to hunger and satiation cues.
- One Day at a Time (ODAT) - Online: Gateway to online support groups for men and women. Currently supporting groups divided by religion, age, disease, and other factors. Services include bulletin boards and `group` meetings (both for members only - able to join online).
- Pale Reflections - Eating disorders community: Eating disorders support community with a free members area, member search facility, and email newsletter.
- Picky Eating Adults Support: Support and information to people whose lives have been adversely affected by their lifelong picky eating habits.
- Purple Chocolate: Supporte page and forums for sufferers from eating disorders.
- Recovery - Over Eaters Online: Discussion `group` for people recovering from various eating disorders.
- Scottish Eating Disorder Interest Group: Open to anyone with an interest in eating disorders, with an emphasis on a mix of professional and self-help participation. Links members into a network for care for people with eating disorders.
- Sheena's Place: A community based support center in Toronto offering support `group` programs, outreach/education, and resources for parents and teens. Programs are free of charge.
- The Bridge (MNS Group): A place for anorectic and bulimic women to come to feel understood, to support each other, and to listen and learn.
- The CEDRIC Centre: Support and recovery for sufferers of disordered eating patterns.
- boa · Bulimia, Overeating & Anorexia (Yahoo Group): Forum to provide an optimistic outlook on recovery from eating disorders.
- eSupportGroups.com: Message board offering information and support for those with eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia or compulsive overeating.