Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Disorders : Impulse Control : Self Injury
- Secret Shame: Comprehensive self-injury site; review of psychological literature, suggestions to help you limit or stop your self-harm, help for families/friends, personal experience, extensive references, list of treatment resources, and support mailing list.
- Self-Injury: A Struggle: Information on self-injury for both the self injurer, and their friends/family. Personal stories, polls, famous self-injurers, reviews of books on SI, poetry, art, writings, chat, message board, list of resources.
- "Self-Mutilation" in Psychiatry -- One Patients View: An emotional view from one who self-injures. Gives highly descriptive details of what a cutter does while cutting and also tells what he feels like in the process of it.
- Blood Red: A Self Injury Site: All about self-mutilation. What self-injury is and why people self-harm including how to stop.
- Bodies Under Siege Webring: Webring for sites dealing with self-injury. Sites must include some information on self-injurious behavior.
- Body Image Betrayal and Related Issues: Devoted to speaking out about Eating Disorders and related issues including: therapy abuse, self-injury (cutting), domestic violence, child abuse, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Also includes links to treatment and help through other sites and chat.
- Broken: Information and alternate coping methods. Poetry, writing and diary entries.
- Can't Shout, Can't Scream: A self-harm zine. Includes poetry, personal stories and articles.
- End All The Pain: Information on self-injury and other mental health issues, including eating disorders and suicide.
- Error Due to Perspective: A personal site discussing depression, self-injury, and aspects of being "out" as a cutter. Includes information for friends/family of self-injurers.
- Harm Me: Information on self-injury, helping yourself and others.
- I Cut/ Self Injury UK: Information on self-injury and SIAD, FAQ, personal story, diary, forum and chat.
- Leaving Underworld: Aimed at Pagans who self-injure. Information, tips, spells and rituals to help coping with the problem easier
- Locked In Fear: A personal opinion about self harm.
- Lysamena Project on Self-Injury: Christian-based self-injury `resource` accessible to all. Providing self-injurers and their families with information about SI.
- Penetrating the Skin: Information on self-injury and how to contribute to this upcoming book.
- Psyke: Articles, poetry, pictures and discussion boards dealing with self-injury and suicide.
- Rainbows of Hope: Information and support for self-injury and suicide. Including self-help, hotlines, poetry and a pen pal section.
- SIARI - Self-injury and Related Issues: Information about self-injury interspersed with commentary from self-injurers, and information about related issues. Creative works of self-injurers, message boards and an extensive list of resources.
- Secret Scars: Information on self-injury and related issues. Message board, chat, personal stories and poetry.
- Self Harm Help & Advise: Help and advice.
- Self Harm Helper: Questions and poetry.
- Self Harm Support (replace the blade): Support page to help self-injurers find a new way of coping. Poetry, personal stories and coping skills.
- Self Injury.Net: Information about self-injury and a message board.
- Self Injury: A Life Long Struggle: Information about self-injury and alternatives. A message board, poetry and personal stories.
- Self-Injury - Secret Pain: Personal experience, coping strategies and links for self-injurers and their friends/family.
- Self-Injury Site: A Healing Touch: Offers educational material with information on self-injury, self-help, reasons and myths. Including a section for poetry, lyrics and a message board.
- Self-Injury Support: Information about self-injury presented in a non-triggering way. Also, information about recovery and professional help. As well as a list of referrals.
- Self-Injury/Self-Inflicted Violence: How self-injury relates to figure skaters as well as non-skaters.
- SelfInjuryInfo.com: Information and support. Includes alternatives
- Sharp Edges: Information on self-injury and related issues, poetry, pictures, quotes, links, etc.
- Shattered Innocents: Self-injury links, information about self-injury, abuse-related disorders, coping skills, a personal story and poetry.
- Showing Our Scars 2.0: Community with chat. Information on self-injury, first aid and the self-injury bill of rights.
- The Old Familiar Sting: Focuses on self-injury but also offers information on child abuse, domestic violence, and depression. Includes on poetry, art and personal stories.
- When the Cut Goes in Deep: Intended to inform victims, families, and friends about depression, self injury, anxiety, and other mental illnesses.
- shattered innocents: A collection of resources and coping skills for self-injurers, reviewed links and interactive features (forums, polls, and a drawing board).
- the dark place in my mind: Information about self-injury, diary, poetry and links.