Search Home : Health : Mental Health : Professional Resources : Publications
- 4therapy.com Jounal Locator: Comprehensive database of journals from child and clinical psychology to psychiatry and psychoanalysis.
- APA Journals: The official site for American Psychological Association journals. Select by topic or by journal name to view the table of contents and article abstracts for past and present issues.
- American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry: The official journal of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry.
- American Journal of Psychotherapy: Presents an overview of the psychotherapies, offering a host of techniques and psychological modalities.
- Boston University Center for Psychiatric Rehabilitation Publications: Books, training curricula, videos, tools, and articles on mental health, recovery, and rehabilitation.
- Canadian Journal of Counselling / Revue Canadianne de Counseling: The official journal of the Canadian Counselling Association . Articles are published that are of interest to counsellor educators as well as to practitioners working in schools, community agencies, university and college counselling centres, and other institutions in which psychological counselling is practiced.
- Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice: Developments in the science and practice of clinical psychology by publishing scholarly topical reviews of research, theory, and application to diverse areas of the field, including assessment, intervention, service delivery, and professional issues.
- Counseling and Clinical Psychology Journal: A professional, peer reviewed journal. Publishes scholarly articles on all topics germane to counseling and clinical psychology.
- Counselor: Magazine for Addiction Professionals: Offers online continuing education, article archives subscription deals, and article submission guidelines.
- Ethical Human Sciences and Services: The official journal of the International Center for the Study of Psychiatry and Psychology (ICSPP). Publishes scientific research, literature reviews, clinical reports, commentary, and book reviews that draw on broad ethical and scientific perspectives, including critiques of reductionist theories and practices in the field of mental health.
- European Journal for Bioenergetic Analysis: The official Journal of the European Federation for Bioenergetic Analysis and Psychotherapy.
- Evidence-Based Mental Health: To alert clinicians working in the field of mental health to important and clinically relevant advances in treatment, diagnosis, aetiology, prognosis/outcome research, quality improvement, continuing education, economic evaluation, and qualitative research.
- Expert Consensus Guidelines: Psychiatric treatment guidelines for the most difficult questions facing clinicians.
- FQS - Forum for Qualitative Social Research: Multi-lingual online journal which aims to promote discussion and cooperation between qualitative researchers from different countries and social science disciplines.
- Family Therapy Articles and Links: Identifying and treating issues in family therapy.
- Journal of Marriage and Family: One of the leading journals in the marriage and family field, offers article abstracts of current and selected archived issues. Full-text articles available to subscribers only.
- Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease: The world's oldest independent scientific monthly in the field of human behavior. Articles cover theory, etiology, therapy, and research methods. Table of contents, author guidelines, and subscription information.
- Journal of Redecision Therapy: Articles relevant to the theory and practice of Redecision therapy and welcomes submissions of articles, book reviews and movie reviews.
- LifeWorks: For young people struggling with common problems, including depression, low self-esteem, family issues, anger, violence, substance abuse, and stress.
- Online Journal of Multimodal and Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy: Professional online journal focusing on multimodal and rational emotive behaviour therapy and counselling. Includes articles on the theory and practice, and interviews.
- PHP Publications: Practice-building publications, coaching and newsletter for mental health professionals.
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal: Provides information relevant to the rehabilitation of people with severe psychiatric disability. Includes articles and book reviews from mental health and rehabilitation professionals, consumers, and family members.
- Psychiatric Times: A monthly trade publication with news and clinical articles read by psychiatrists, allied mental health professionals, and primary care physicians who treat mental disorders.
- Psychiatry On Line Italia: The first and most read Italian psychiatric on line magazine.
- Psychline: Searchable index containing hundreds of online psychology and social science journals.
- Psychoanalytic Inquiry: Enables contemporary mental health professionals to appreciate both the diverse viewpoints found within psychoanalysis and the potential for synthesizing these perspectives.
- Psychological Journal Search: A complete, searchable index to thousands of professional journals and publications online in psychology, psychiatry, behavioral healthcare, and related fields.
- Psychosomaticism Abstract: Thesis focusing on the relationships between culture, belief, and health.
- Psychotherapist Resources: Monthly web magazine featuring interviews with leading therapists, articles, humor, book reviews, psychotherapy videotapes, and other resources.
- Psychotherapy Research - Oxford Journals: Covers all approaches to psychotherapy, including individual, group, couple, and family therapy. Containing articles on a wide range of theoretical orientations for an international audience, the journal is designed to encourage the development of psychotherapy research, foster the utilization of research findings in training, practice and policy formation, and enhance the scientific quality and social relevance of psychotherapy research.
- Reinforcing Behaviour Therapy: Abstract on behavior therapy, positive and negative reinforcements, and learning or conditioning.
- Rocky Mountain Region Disaster Mental Health Newsletter: Articles on latest information and current state of disaster mental health including training activities. Local, regional, and national emphasis.
- Schizophrenia Digest: A bi-monthly publication dedicated to bringing hope, dignity, and support by providing information about mental health issues.
- Social Work Today Magazine: National biweekly newsmagazine committed to enhancing the entire social work profession by exploring its difficult issues, new challenges, proud past, and current successes.
- TAJnet - Transactional Analysis Journal Internet: TA articles and reviews. Published by the International Transactional Analysis Association.
- The APA Monitor: The monthly newspaper of the American Psychological Association.
- The Massachusetts Psychologist: Online magazine for psychologists in Massachusetts.
- The National Psychologist: An independent monthly newspaper for practicitioners in psychology and behavioral healthcare, featuring timely news and resources.
- Trauma Central: Contains the main subject index for the Trauma-Related Online Articles pages which have 400-500 links to full-text articles viewable on the internet.
- Wellness Reproductions and Publishing, Inc.: Develops and distributes books, videos, audios, games and posters for therapists, counselors, educators and other mental health professionals.