Search Home : Health : News and Media : Publications : Magazines and E-zines
- Advance News Magazines: Offering specialized magazines for professionals in all branches.
- BBC News: Health: Health news, from a UK perspective.
- Baptist Memorial Online: Online magazine with articles on a variety of health topics.
- BreakThrough Digest: Offers information on medical breakthroughs, current health news, and medical research.
- Cattails: Health news and information for patients and visitors of Marshfield Clinic.
- Etanica Medical Journal Review: Review of recent journal articles for patients.
- Explore Publications: Magazines providing reliable information on holistic medicine, nutritional therapies, energy medicine, homeopathy and physics.
- FDA Consumer Magazine: US government publication covering a variety of health topics, with a particular focus on medications, medical devices, and consumer protection. Searchable archives cover 1995 to present.
- Good Medicine: Health ezine with articles, information and forums.
- Health Informatics Europe: Online journal of news, developments and resources of medical and health informatics across Europe.
- Healthcare Review: Healthcare trade publication in New England serving decision makers across the entire continuum of care.
- Healthcare Review Online: A monthly magazine which reviews healthcare developments in Australia and New Zealand.
- Healthy Mind and Body Magazine: Online natural health magazine featuring regular articles on health topics including common ailments and nutrition.
- Hopkins Medicine Magazine: An online magazine featuring articles about Hopkins' personalities, breakthroughs in the diagnosis and treatment of disease, and cutting-edge medical research.
- Hyperbaric Medicine Today: News and articles for providers and users. Includes information on therapy centres, courses and meetings across the United States.
- InnerSelf Magazine: Articles on women issues, spirituality, sexuality, relationships, health and lifestyle changes.
- International Health News: Sample issue of International Health News.
- Island Scene Online: Health, fitness, family and fun in Hawaii.
- Journal of American Medical Women's Association: Peer-reviewed, quarterly medical journal that focuses on women's health.
- Managed Care: A guide for health plan executives and physicians on capitation and other health insurance and delivery issues.
- MedServ Medical News: Provides information and news to medical professionals worldwide.
- MediZine.com: Health care information via a library of medical conditions, alternative care center, drug information and drug interaction feature and health news.
- Medical Device Technology: Serves the European medical device and in vitro diagnostics manufacturing industry. Includes news, technical information, and reports.
- Medpundit: Provides a critique of the latest breaking medical news in the popular media by a practicing physician.
- Men's Health Magazine - United Kingdom: Offers the online edition with tips on male fitness, health, sex, career, weight loss and muscle building.
- Natural Choice Journal: Atlantic Canada's premier self health site, focusing on "wellness" through Body, Mind, and Spirit.
- Natural Health Magazine: Magazine on leading a healthy life the natural way. Available on the web.
- New Life Journal: Quarterly publication provides coverage of healing and holistic nutrition in the southern Appalachians.
- Nutrition and Health OnLine: Information on making lifestyle changes to promote body fat reduction.
- OSF HealthCare Monthly Magazine: Monthly articles on various health topics. OSF is a network of ten healthcare facilities in Peoria, Illinois.
- Prevention's Healthy Ideas: An interactive health magazine from Prevention Magazine and Women.com with expert information about recent health news, diseases and conditions, weight-loss, fitness, exercise, recipes and natural healing.
- Reflections - MCW HealthLink: A collection of stories, poems, and essays by physicians, students, and other health professionals of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Saturday Evening Post: Features general-interest articles on health topics.
- Stop! Magazine: Aimed at helping smokers who want to break free from tobacco addiction and health professionals who work in smoking cessation or tobacco control. Subscription based.
- Stressfree Living: Monthly magazine and Television show, for healthy living. Focusing on issues dealing with stress in our daily lives.
- The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics: Independent, non-profit publication that offers unbiased critical evaluations of drugs to health care professionals.
- Today's Caregiver Magazine: A print and web magazine dedicated to providing information, support and guidance for family and professional caregivers.
- Transition: The Passage into Wellness: Magazine helps women control the symptoms of PMS naturally through a program of unified nutritional, herbal, and lifestyle practices. Also published The PMDD Handbook. Published by VizAbility Print Communications in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Available in five soft cover volumes. Prices include world-wide airmail shipping.
- VAB's Your Health Magazine: Monthly cover stories, Ask Dr. Carolle, health and fitness, entertainment, health care news.
- Vista Magazine: Online publication with articles and suggestions for health and wellness.
- Women's Health in Primary Care: WHPC provides health care professionals with information on various medical disorders affecting women. Articles review topics in cardiology, endocrinology, gynecology, psychiatry, rheumatology, and other areas.
- Young and Healthy Online: Published by Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and the Cincinnati Pediatric Society. Advice from pediatricians trained in preventing and treating illness in children.
- Your Family's Health: Monthly magazine with family health articles dealing with breast cancer, prostate cancer, kids health and similar subjects.
This category in other languages: