Search Home : Health : Nutrition : Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Annette Colby, PhD, RD, LD: An online nutrition counseling `resource` from a sports nutritionist dedicated to helping women recover from disordered eating, chronic dieting, and compulsive overeating.
- Corpus Christi Area Dietitians: Provides online nutrition information and tips from Registered Dietitians.
- Debora Robinett, Registered Dietitian: Services include pre and post natal nutrition, chronic fatigue, food allergies, cholesterol, diabetes, and sports nutrition. Has health evaluation form and research articles.
- Diana Dyer, MS, RD: A nutritionist shares her breast cancer recovery with information on recipes, resources on cancer, nutrition, and alternative complementary strategies.
- DietitianExam.com: Information concerning the Registered Dietitian exam review. Has course fees, subject material, and registration form online.
- Dietsure.com: Provides online analysis of consumers dietary intake and lists information on nutrients and their nutritional value.
- Dr Guberman's Health and Wellness: Discusses recent advances in alternative nutritional supplementation and nutritional disease protocols.
- Gaynor Bussell: State registered dietitian and nutritionist. Profile, services offered, and contact information.
- Gretchen Scalpi, RD, CDE: Provides nutritional advice, diet counseling, and personalized nutritional health assessment. Specializes in diabetes education and modified diets.
- Healthy Lifestyles: Nutritionist with tips on healthy eating, nutrition counseling, and self wellness. Cooking services and calendar provided.
- Jennifer K. Nelson, MS, RD: Associate editor for nutrition who answers questions about food and nutrition. Includes commonly asked questions and has an archive available.
- Joy Marson, Nutritional Therapist: Provides nutritional therapy for a variety of conditions and disorders. Based in the United Kingdom.
- Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD: Information about nutrition and Parkinson's Disease from a Registered Dietitian who specializes in the field of gerontology and Parkinson's .
- Kristi Newman, RD: Provides free nutrition information and eating tips with individualized nutrition assessments.
- Leslie Beck, RD on Health and Nutrition: Provides diet and nutrition information. Leslie discusses managing menopause using herbs and vitamins.
- Liz Lipski, MS, CCN: Health information on nutrition and digestive wellness from author and practitioner.
- Loretta Cowles, Nutritionist, Berkshire, UK: Nutrition therapist offering advice on health issues such as vitamin supplement, weight loss diets, and female health issues (eg; infertility, PMS, and menopause.)
- Lorraine Love, Registered Dietitian: Non-diet approach to helping people with obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. Telephone or in-person consultations in Concord, MA.
- Mary C. Friesz, PhD, RD: Wellness `resource` that provides services that include blood sugar control for diabetes, heart health, weight loss, and sports nutrition.
- My Body His Temple: Certified nutritionist with nutrition questions related to book topics. Provides order form for e-books online.
- Nutrition and Diet Services: Consultant dietitians who provide nutritional analysis for individual diets, recipes, and menus for cookbooks and restaurants. List of nutrition resources and price sheet for various services.
- Nutritional Concepts: Nutritionist Bonnie Minsky offers free online personal health evaluations.
- Pauline Hackney, MS, RD, CDN: Provides individualized counseling programs for weight loss, diabetes, cardiac health, and sports nutrition. Has credentials, services, and analysis report.
- Power Health: Information on diploma programs in nutrition and natural therapies from a certified nutritionist.
- RDLink.com: Provides extensive links to dietitians, dietetic technicians registered, and nutritionists on the web. Searchable by category and state.
- Suzannah Olivier- Health and Nutrition: Nutritionist offering articles and essays regarding women's health, eating habits, and childbirth. Book ordering information available online.
- The Food Doctor: Nutritionists offering professional advice for everyday life and other aspects of nutrition, including food allergies, weight management, digestive disorders and hormonal health.
- Zonya Foco, RD- Zonya Health International: Professional speaker and nutrition expert. Sample free healthy recipes from Zonya's cookbook "Lickety-Split Meals," view Zonya's schedule, healthy top 10 lists, or browse her speaking topics by category.
This category in other languages: