Search Home : Health : Occupational Health and Safety : Consultants
- AcuTech Consulting , Inc.: Offers information on process safety management, occupational health and safety and risk management consulting and training services. Based in San Francisco, California.
- Advanced Chemical Safety: An international health, safety, and environmental protection consulting firm. San Diego, California.
- Aegis Associates: Consultants offering comprehensive health and safety support to UK businesses. Describes services offered, with newsletter and several case histories.
- American Safety Consultants: Features free safety tips, information on loss prevention and safety services, educational safety services and safety and health products. Located in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
- Applegate Associates, Inc.: New Jersey-based firm helps companies improve their safety and health practices.
- Austin Safety LLC: Servicing Richmond, Virginia. Information on "mock" OSHA inspections, OSHA training, lockout, confined space, HAZCOM.
- BWA Group: Health and safety services. Based in New Zealand. Contact via email.
- Barrett Miller MEd, OHST: Certified safety engineer and specialist in forensic science. Located in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bernardi Consulting Services Inc.: Provides services in the Occupational Health and Safety field. Ontario, Canada.
- Broadspire: Loss control and safety consulting services. A full line of programs and services for safety management.
- Buntin and Associates: Consulting service providing cost effective methods of maintaining compliance and documentation administration with OSHA standards. Located in Findlay, Ohio.
- CCAS Ltd: Undertakes professional health and safety services to the construction industry also acting in the capacity of Planning Supervisors. England
- Caritas Limited: Specializes in providing occupational medicine, health and safety services to small and medium sized firms. United Kingdom.
- Carlisle Consulting: ABIH Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH) develop occupational health and safety management systems and providing traditional industrial hygiene services.
- Center for Safety and Environmental Management Inc.: CSEM offers a broad range of safety, health and environmental management services. Located in Apollo, Pennsylvania.
- Charlyn Safety Programs: A comprehensive safety program that can be used by any company to train and protect their employees. Free - Safety Program Outline. Ordering information via email.
- Chastain-Skillman: Engineering firm that offers services in a wide range of areas, including Environmental Engineering, Hydrogeology, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental/Occupational Health and Safety, and Risk Assessment.
- Cheviot Artus PLC: UK consultancy offering services in occupational health and safety, including stress management. Includes short articles about workplace health topics and information about services offered.
- Clayton Group Services, Inc.: A full service environmental, occupational health and safety, and laboratory services consulting firm founded in 1954 serving both public and private sector clients.
- Comp Advantage Inc.: Specializing in workplace, health and disability management. Located in Canada.
- Compleint: Health, safety and environmental consulting, training, products and programs. Main office located in Solon, Ohio.
- Compliance Management Group: Compliance programs, safety training materials, videos, cd-rom training, respiratory protection, hazard communication, and construction safety.
- Consolidated Risk Management, Inc.: Providing written safety programs, employer training, employee training, safety inspections, for businesses large and small. Based in New York
- Construction Safety: Safety consultants to the construction industry, full service, all types of contractors. Based in Massachusetts.
- Core Safety Network: Offers resources to meet occupational safety and hygiene, risk management, environmental and medical needs.
- Corporate Solutions Consulting (UK) Limited: Consultancy in the field of health and safety by trained ergonomists and behavioural scientists.
- Culvenor.com: Dr. John F. Culvenor, PhD, independent consultant in ergonomics and occupational safety. Victoria, Australia.
- DB Technologies, Inc., Columbus, Ohio: Consultants in the field of fire safety, hazardous materials, explosives, and pyrotechnics consulting and training.
- Dave Smith and Company: Management Consulting in Safety Ergonomics and Risk Control based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Lafayette, California.
- David M. Bloor - Occupational Hygienist: Consultations, workplace investigations and training in the UK and beyond. Services provided, contact information, and subject related links.
- David W. Bogart and Associates: Safety Consultants providing consultative services that include program development, system audits, behavior based safety programs, on site safety training, and interactive computer programs. Several office locations.
- DuPont Safety Resources: Global consulting services in workplace safety, ergonomics, and related areas. Includes case histories of some past projects.
- E. P. Mitchell and Associates, Inc.: Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental, and Design Engineering Consultants, and OSHA Training. Publisher of the "OSHA Enforcement News, a quarterly Newsletter highlighting recent Federal OSHA Violations and Penalties issued throughout the Country. San Diego, California.
- EA Group: Information and internet resources for the environmental, health and safety professional.
- EBI Consultants: Provides management consulting services to industry, real estate and financial sectors. Located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- EHS Innovators: Industrial hygiene and safety consulting, indoor air quality testing, occupational safety and health training, MSDS software. Flemington, New Jersey.
- EHS Services, Inc.: Comprehensive environmental, health, and safety services for industry and government, small businesses and homeowners. Located in Maryland.
- EHScompliance.com: Online professional health and safety OSHA regulation compliance `resource` for small businesses in the manufacturing, service and construction industries.
- EK Gillin and Associates Inc.: Occupational and Environmental Health, Safety, Ergonomics and training, Ontario, Canada.
- ESP Safety Consultants: OHS consulting firm assisting small businesses in reducing and/or eliminating all costs associated with accidents and injuries. Indiana, Pennsylvania.
- Elken Associates: Specializing in all aspects of Health, Safety and Training. Essex, United Kingdom.
- Emergency Response Consultants: Provides seminars, training in rescue, fire suppression, safety courses and first aid. Prince George, BC, Canada.
- EnCon Systems, Inc.: Consultants in environmental, safety, quality, and regulatory issues. Atlanta, Georgia.
- Enviro Safetech Inc.: California company assisting firms with obligations and requirements under occupational health and safety regulations, including training, ergonomics, MSDS, and industrial hygiene. San Jose, California.
- Enviro-Tox Services: ETSI serves: Companies that handle, store or dispose potentially toxic chemicals; Entities that buy, sell or services real state property; and Consulting and law firms that provide environmental services. Irvine, California.
- EnviroDerm Services: A unique dermatological consultancy concerned exclusively with the prevention of damage to health from skin exposure in the workplace.
- Environmental Accident Protection (EAP) Inc.: Training and consulting solutions for safety, health and environmental issues. Canada.
- Environmental Health Resources, Inc.: Health and safety consulting and programs, indoor air quality, industrial hygiene, asbestos management, lead, environmental health, OSHA, contractor supervisor training, asbestos worker training. (MI)
- Environmental Monitoring Technology: Provides health, safety, industrial hygiene, and monitoring services and products to medical facilities and industry. Hendersonville, Tennessee.
- Force Fire Consultants: Fire Safety and Risk Assessment Consultants. Experienced Ex-Brigade Consultants specializing in all aspects of Fire Safety Management. Clacton-On-Sea, Essex.
- Gambit Industrial Health Safety Consultants: A Guelph Ontario based health and safety consulting firm comprised of health and safety professionals who's primary goal is to provide effective programs and services to companies that require professional assistance at economical costs.
- Good Clinical Practice Audits: Providing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and medical diagnostic companies with a complete range of clinical trial auditing services.
- HELP Group Inc.: Providing cost effective and innovative compliance solutions in the field of Health and Safety. Information on their philosophy, services and clients. Ontario, Canada.
- Hazmat Service Inc.: Subscription service that provides MSDS on request, and 24hr emergency response answering service. Services and prices, news, and contact information.
- Health Safety and Engineering Consultants Ltd: Professional engineering, health and safety, project management, research and training services. United Kingdom.
- Human Reliability Associates: Consulting, research and training in all aspects of human factors.
- ICU Environmental, Health and Safety: Located in The Woodlands, Texas. Information on services, clients, training, field safety and industrial hygiene. Includes useful links.
- Imasar Engineering: Occupational Health and Safety specialists located in Concord, Ontario.
- Industrial Health & Safety Consultants: Located in Woodbridge, Connecticut. Information on services which include asbestos and lead monitoring, training, government compliance and indoor air quality.
- Industrial Hygiene Services, Inc.: Provides consulting services and software for professionals in the industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental fields.
- Industrial Solutions Group: Specializing in small to mid-sized manufacturing companies. Expertise: ISO-9000-9001, QS-9000, Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Compliance, Training, and Auditing. Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- Institute for Environmental Assessment: Designs and implements programs for meeting OSHA regulations and workers compensation requirements. offers onsite environmental training and occupational health and safety management services.
- JW Rufolo and Associates, Inc.: Providing OSHA compliance solutions nation-wide. Safety, health, and environmental consulting and training needs. Edison, New Jersey.
- Jay W. Preston, PE: Construction safety consultation and engineering services. Based in Los Angeles, California.
- Jenbul Consultants: Offering a wide range of experience in leading Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies. Located in the United Kingdom.
- Jim Swearingen Consulting: Safety Consulting, written programs, employee training, site inspections, OSHA Regulations compliance. Located in Dover, Ohio.
- Kirtway Pty Ltd: Specialists in Safety, Risk, Fire Protection, Quality, and auditing services to the oil and gas industry. Our experience includes onshore and offshore facilities, fixed platforms, drill rigs, FPSO, FSO, pipelines, and sub-sea equipment. Western Australia.
- Knowkeys Limited: A small independent company based in the North East of Scotland, offering Quality Management, Health and Safety, Environmental, Training and development services.
- Knowles2000 Health and Safety Consultants: Health and Safety consultant covering safety requirements to comply to current legislation. Initial consultation is free. South East England.
- LEHDER Environmental Services: Provides integrated environmental, health and safety solutions to industrial clients throughout North America. Ontario, Canada.
- MEQA Consulting Ltd: ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 13485, Auditors and Consultants. Industrial, Occupational Health and Safety Management Programs. Ontario.
- MacNeil Environmental, Inc.: MEI is an environmental consulting company with specialties that include workplace health and safety and OSHA compliance. Located in Burnsville, Minnesota..
- Manning Safety Services, Inc.: H2S Safety, respiratory protection, atmospheric monitoring and specialized training for OSHA Standard Compliance. Based out of Jourdanton, Texas.
- MarComm Consulting: Provides safety solutions including compliance with AB2247 or SB198, monthly training, Injury/Illness Prevention Programs, and Hazardous Materials Business Plans. California.
- Marsden Fire Safety Consultants: Offering fire risk assessments, fire safety audits and general fire safety training plus consultancy for builders architects and developers. United Kingdom.
- Medical Risk Management Associates: Consulting and software to assist healthcare organizations conduct thorough, credible and cost-effective root cause analyses of sentinel events.
- Metro Safety Consultants, Inc.: Helping businesses ensure their employees are safe and their operations are OSHA compliant. Located in Arlington, Texas.
- Mike Everley - Cambrian Safety Consultancy: Extensive information for students, safety practitioners and others interested in occupational health and safety.
- National Training Services: Offering numerous Occupational Health and Safety Training and Consulting Programs. Brantford, Ontario.
- Northern Environmental and Monitoring Services (NEMS): A health, safety and environmental consultancy providing services such as air quality monitoring and assessment, noise monitoring, CoSHH, and risk assessments to industry. United Kingdom.
- OSHAConsultant.com: Jessica James is an OSHA consultant who provides on and off site OSHA consulting services to medical practices and hospitals in the D/FW area. Trophy Club, Texas.
- OcchNet, Ltd.: An independent Consultancy in Occupational Health and Hygiene, working throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Occupational Health Research: Making occupational health services more effective by enabling organizations to record and analyze all aspects of a patient's evaluation and treatment, streamline operations, and increase their accuracy.
- Occupational Health Solutions, LLC: Consulting and training services to helps companies create and manage safe, healthy work environments. Site details online safety training service. Offices in Iowa and Ohio.
- Occupational Health Systems: Provides industry-specific work injury and illness benchmark data by SIC code for participating companies. Including computer software.
- Occupational Health and Hygiene Corporation of America: Mobile Medical Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, and Safety Consulting Services. Illinois, Indiana and Virginia.
- Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner: Marcus Paul Sebastian Cattani, an Australian Occupational Hygienist, presently employed as a Lecturer at Curtin University in Perth, Western Australia. Contact for teaching, consultancies or research in OHS in Western Australia.
- Occupational Safety Training Systems: A Safety and Health Consulting firm. Specializing in assisting all types of businesses with implementing and maintaining their safety programs and training. Diamond Bar, California
- Occupational Safety and Environmental Assoc., Inc.: Provider of Environmental, Health and Safety services. Training, industrial hygiene services, OSHA litigation. Risk assessment and management. Construction safety consulting services. Orchard Park, New York.
- Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Program (OSHCON): Free consultation services for Texas employers through the Texas Workers' Compensation Commission. Services include safety and health hazard identification, program evaluation and OSHA compliance assistance.
- Occutech Services: Offering services for occupational hygiene, safety, and environmental management, to industry, government, and the general public. Located in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta.
- Operations Excellence Consulting, Inc.: A safety and environmental consulting firm specializing in OSHA and EPA compliance. Specialties include PSM/RMP and chemical safety, as well as customized OSHA/EPA compliance training. Greensboro, North Carolina.
- PCA, Inc.: Safety and Health Consultants. Behavioral safety, Industrial hygiene surveys, Safety and health program development. Corporate office in Milwaukie, Oregon.
- Pass International: Provides a comprehensive range of products and services which facilitate all aspects of Employment and Health and Safety legal compliance.
- Primatech: Specializing in helping companies improve safety by offering consulting (HAZOP, PHA, audits), training, and software for process safety (PSM) and security.
- Professional Safety Management Corporation: Occupational health and safety management company providing occupational health and safety consulting, environmental consulting, training development, and improved regulatory compliance.
- Professional Safety Services: Provider of safety consulting, safety training, loss control services and OSHA compliance. (Brandon, MS)
- Prosafe Solutions: Provides safety consulting, educational services, staffing/recruiting and insurance loss control services. Villa Rica, Georgia.
- Purcell Safety Engineering: Safety engineering and safety management in construction and industrial work environments. Based in College Station, Texas.
- Quality America, Inc.: Specializing in OSHA compliance products and training for physician offices. Located in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site: REAC/TS trains, consults, or assists in response to all types of radiation accidents or incidents. Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
- Regional Occupational Healthcare Associates: Providing a wide range of Occupational Healthcare and safety consulting services. Office in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
- Regulatory Compliance Associates: Located in St. Augustine, Florida. Providing information on services and corporate compliance programs, training, workshops and an online contact form.
- Resource Safety Consultants, Inc.: An International Health and Safety Consulting firm committed to protecting human, financial and natural resources. Corporate office: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- Risk Control Consulting Services: Peter Jaramillo, CIH, offers a full range of risk control consulting services. Industrial hygiene, ergonomics, and health and safety training. Pleasant Hill, California.
- Risk, Reliability, and Safety Engineering, LLC: Provides safety and risk management consulting services. Corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas.
- Safe-Con LLC: Construction safety consulting firm specializing in on-site training, program development, site audits, OSHA consulting and expert witnesses. Located in Madison, Wisconsin.
- SafeCity: Risk management consultant courses, includes risk assessment, threat assessment, threat minimization, vulnerability assessment, and threat analysis.
- SafePractice, UK: Developing and distributing Technology Based Learning material for the Health, Safety and Environmental market place.
- Safety & Loss Control Associates: Offering safety consulting services, construction, training, program development, osha compliance. Located in South Elgin, Illinois.
- Safety 1st: Workplace safety training and consulting programs such as chemical handling, forklift, crane, lockout, warehouse, due diligence, OSHA compliance. Based in Ontario, Canada. Training offered throughout Canada and US.
- Safety Advantage: Online resources for workplace safety, health, environmental and OSHA compliance. Videos, written programs, newsletter and reviews of OSHA citations.
- Safety Advisory Services Limited: Accredited health, safety and environmental consultancy. IOSH accredited short courses. Delivery of NVQ's in Occupational Health and Safety Practice. United Kingdom.
- Safety Consulting Solutions: A consulting firm specializing in a full line of Safety Services. McHenry, Mississippi.
- Safety Engineering and Regulatory Compliance Specialists: Advising the legal community on Safety Engineering and Regulatory Compliance issues. New York, Nevada and California.
- Safety Leadership: Provides restaurants, hospitality, and the entertainment industry with training to prevent work-related injuries and Cal/OSHA awareness.
- Safety Management Associates: Located in Fairfax Station, Virginia. Information on safety engineering, occupational health, environmental management and industrial ergonomics services.
- Safety Management Corporation: Offers safety compliance audits, on-site customized training, and safety program development and implementation. Located in Evansville, Indiana.
- Safety Online: Resource and marketplace for professionals in the occupational safety and health industry.
- Safety Resources, Inc.: SRI provides professional safety consulting and training in the areas of OSHA compliance, risk management, and employee training. Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Safety Solution Consultants, Inc.: OSHA and environmental consultations and information, motivational speakers, safety inspections, public health innovations. Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Safety and Health Consultation: An occupational safety and health consultation website.
- Safety and Health Solutions, Ltd.: System management approaches to occupational and environmental safety, health and loss control. (Grosse Ile, MI)
- Safety and Hygiene Management, Inc.: Providing businesses with safety programs: inspections, written programs, monitoring for noise and air contaminants, training (instructor and computer-based). North Carolina.
- Safety and Risk Control Services, Inc.: The site explains how to utilize safety consultants in different industries and provides updates of safety topics and links to useful safety resources. Based in Metuchen, New Jersey.
- Saftek Information Services: Information and training resources for health and safety professionals. Wide variety of topics.
- Sherman Safety Management: Specializing in workers' compensation cost reduction and OSHA compliance. Safety program development, safety training, ergonomic programs. Located in New Port Richey, Florida.
- Solanatronics Inc.: Nuclear licensing and radiation safety. Registered professional engineer in nuclear and electrical engineering.
- Sonic Safety Services, Inc.: Provides safety program management, respirator program management, pulmanary function and respirator fit testing. Also offering NIOSH and CAOHC certified courses for OSHA compliance. Located in Liverpool, New York.
- Southern Safety Consulting Ltd: Information on courses and schedules, innovative education, fee structure and safety information. Located in Lethbridge, Canada.
- Storage Equipment Safety Service: Safety Consultants Company established in 1987. Inspects racking of manufacturers in the UK, Canada, North America and Ireland.
- The Center for Hearing, Speech and Language - Industrial Division: Providing nationwide mobile hearing testing and hearing conservation services, audiology, hearing aid dispensing and speech services.
- The Cohen Group: Providing environmental health and safety services to business and government.
- The New England Laborers' Health and Safety Fund: A joint labor-management organization that works with the union and the contractor for the benefit of union members and signatory contractors through a more safety conscious and productive workforce.
- The Safety At Work Agency.: Offers disaster recovery, health and safety, corporate security and health and safety services including training. United Kingdom.
- The Safety Department, Inc.: Offering occupational safety consultants, OSHA style auditing for workplace, jobsite, and construction.
- Tony Ridley Hyperbaric Associates Limited: Specialists in Hyperbarics and Tunnelling operations using Compressed Air. Consultants in operational system of Medical, Hyperbaric, Safety and Occupational Health Regimes.
- Unwin Company: Providing information on the consulting services in the analysis and management of process safety, risk and reliability, for clients who handle or process hazardous chemicals. Located in Columbus, Ohio.
- Vallen Associate Consulting and Training Network: Providing technical services, fire services and training and consulting, and occupational health services. Houston, Texas.
- Vectair Environmental: Environmental hygiene and Health and Safety Management for commercial, Industrial and public sectors. Providing surveying, assessment, monitoring services. (Berkshire)
- Wilkens Health and Safety Solutions: Occupational health safety consultants based in Kingston, Ontario. Provides details of services, experience and offers an online newsletter.
- WorkCare: Professional consultants for the Occupational Health and Safety Industry. Corporate offices in Orange, California.
- Workare Occupational Health Consultancy: Providing health screening, advice and training in the workplace to meet Health and Safety Legal Requirements.
- Workers Choice Health Services: Occupational health and rehabilitation services.
This category in other languages: