Search Home : Health : Occupational Health and Safety : Publications
- AboutSafety.com: Site provides Occupational Safety and Health information, news, tips, directory of manufacturers and distributors, events and legislation in Asia and Australasia.
- Arts, Crafts and Theater Safety: ACTS, providing safety and hazard information for arts, crafts and theater. [Subscription service]
- Canadian Occupational Safety Magazine: Health and safety-related articles, event listings, and industry links.
- Chemical safety at work: A book written for the beginner to chemical safety of the possible hazards associated with using and storing chemicals in a workplace.
- Compliance Magazine: Informs professionals responsible for workplace safety, health and environment about existing regulations, significant new laws and recent product developments.
- Condor OSHA Guides: Inspection rules and citation defenses are explained in these downloadable PDF manuals and CD-ROMs used across the United States and internationally.
- Cumulative Trauma Disorder News: A monthly newsletter of information on cumulative trauma disorders, workplace health, and ergonomics.
- EurOhs.eu.com: Online Journal for the European Health and Safety Industry.
- Fast Guides and Health and Safety Products: Safety aids and protection products to prevent work accidents and injuries.
- Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine: A journal of the American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. Table of contents, author guidelines, editorial board and subscription information.
- MakeSafetyFun.com: Safety promotion material. Safety meeting material you can copy. Free weekly "Safety Stuff."
- MedBioWorld's Occupational Medicine Journals: Medical journal directory presents occupational and environmental medicine journals.
- National Information Services Corporation: Health and Safety/Risk Abstracts is a comprehensive research tool for professionals in any field concerned with health and safety, including the identification and assessment of sources of danger.
- Occupational Health and Safety Magazine: Providing current, comprehensive and complete news regarding Occupational Health, Safety, Ergonomics and Industrial Hygiene.
- Occupational Medicine: International peer-reviewed journal, providing information for the promotion of workplace health and safety.
- Osha Standard For Physicians: A 152-Page OSHA manual that explains all the relevant OSHA Standards from a health care perspective. It is accompanied by a documentation kit that has all the mandated plans that could be tailored to suit your clinic's needs.
- Safety Posters: Photo quality safety posters are for employees to help increase their "Safety Awareness".
- SafetySmart.com: Provides occupational safety information through Safety Smart Magazine, newsletters, clip art posters and poster software.
- SilverPlatter Health and Safety Publishing: Premium occupational health and safety databases, with text and bibliographic, and hazardous chemical inventories via the Internet, intranet, or CD-ROM. Also 'Health and Safety World' online journal.
- Storage Equipment Safety Service: Safety Publications and A3 Laminated Posters for sale online.
- The Crane Log: A document which allows crane operators to comply with daily and monthly inspection requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Worker's Compensation Cost Containment Reports: Information about reports for small businesses regarding worker's compensation and safety program cost containment. [Subscription based]
- Workplace Safety Services: Safety articles and newsletter.
- Written OSHA Safety and Health Manuals: Editable (Microsoft), affordable, and adaptable safety and health manuals. May order an electronic or hardcopy version.
- eLCOSH: The Electronic Library of Construction Safety and Health (eLCOSH), is a collection of information on construction safety and health.