Search Home : Health : Occupational Health and Safety : Training
- ABC Safety Training: Occupational health and safety training programs including forklifts, cranes, lockout, laboratory, chemical handling, confined space entry, ergonomics, and food safety.
- AEA Technology: Safety and risk management training. Warrington, UK.
- ATM Safety and Environment, UK.: Advice training and monitoring for health and safety and environmental management. Also consultancy in the field of occupational health and safety and environmental management. NEBOSH accredited.
- Accident Prevention Corporation: Lift truck training and other OSHA safety consulting and training courses. Based in Woodstock, Illinois.
- AdvanceOnline: Online compliance training to meet environmental, human resource, emergency response management, transportation, and occupational safety and health regulations.
- Affordable Safety Training Lesson Plans: Training program and lesson plans relating to OSHA regulation. In Microsoft Word and with PowerPoint presentations.
- American Environmental Health and Safety: Offering training for CPR, first aid, bloodborne pathogens, OSHA safety training classes, products, services, consulting, and management services, throughout North America.
- American Indoor Air Quality Council: A non-profit organization that provides its membership IAQ training, IAQ certification, and bi-monthly newsletters free of commercial content.
- American Safety Training, Inc.: Planning, developing and implementing safety training standards across the country. Courses held in many locations throughout the USA. Online registration and training material purchases.
- Aussco, Inc.: Supplying industries, schools, hospitals and physicians with equipment, software and training for starting an occupational health program or clinic.
- B.E.S.T., Co.: Specializing in occupational safety compliance and training.
- BML Business Support Services: Health and safety advice and training.
- Basic Awareness Safety: BASICS provides environmental, health and safety training including hazwop, confined space, lockout/tagout and other OSHA training.
- C and P Training and Development: Forklift training. All training meets the requirements of the ACOP26 Rider operated lift truck operator training. Specialises in on-site training for companies.
- Cal-Nev Safety and Health, Inc.: Safety training and consulting firm, offering training for fall protection and confined spaces, as well as forensic work and expert witness services. Based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- California Compliance Council: Provide clients a comprehensive occupational and environmental health and safety programs which meet the requirements of OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory agencies. Based in Brentwood, California.
- D2000 Safety Solutions: On-Site and Open enrollment safety training. Rescue equipment sales and training materials. Custom training programs. Located in Springfield, Oregon.
- DNV Training: Courses, textbooks, videos and software to prepare workers to apply safety, environment and quality management principles to risk management systems and strategies.
- Damocles Workplace Safety Training: Based in Ottawa, Ontario. Provides information on workplace safety training. Transportation of dangerous goods (TDG), workplace hazardous material information sheet, and first aid/CPR training and consulting services.
- Eagleson Institute: Specializes in training for people using biological safety cabinets. Provides a list of seminars, customized classes, videos, software, and registration.
- Emergency Medical Supplies and Training: Training specialists for EMS preparedness and emergency supplies. (South Africa)
- ErgoWebDesigns Academy: Online training `resource` which provides training in the field of ergonomics and occupational health and safety for Latin American countries.
- Esafetyonline.com: OSHA compliant online safety training programs presented in an easy to understand streaming media format by Safety Matters.
- Filmo OSH Training Resources: Training videos, cd-roms and multimedia on safety, wellness, security and counter terrorism.
- Flatline Response Inc.: Safety training organization providing on and off site training programs for Health and Safety at home, work and in the community.
- Foster Enterprises: Industrial health and safety training, including HAZMAT, HAZWOPER, OSHA, NFPA, and D.O.T. Located in Beaumont, Texas.
- Gemini Training Services: ACLS, CPR, AED, first aid and safety training onsite for industry and the medical community in Texas.
- Good Armstrong and Assoc., Ltd.: Occupational health and environmental safety training providers and consultants.
- High Safety Consulting Services, LTD.: Safety, industrial hygiene, ergonomic consulting services, training, and specialized products. Located in Lancaster, PA.
- Hugh Laing Training Systems: Provides customized health and safety training in the workplace. Training topics include operating various types of forklift trucks, cranes, WHMIS, workplace inspections, accident investigations, workwell audits, duties of the committee and supervisors, due diligence as well as developing policies and procedures.
- IVE, Inc.: Information on industrial hygiene and occupational safety and health books, calculators, training, and consulting by D. Jeff Burton.
- Independent Safety Consultants, Inc.: Hands on training, confined space entry and rescue, and consulting servicces. Based in Burgettstown, Pennsylvania.
- International Occupational Safety and Health Information: List of occupational safety and health courses around the world, from CIS in Geneva.
- J. J. Keller and Associates, Inc.: Safety and compliance solutions. Regulatory references, seminars, training programs, and software, on subjects including OSHA and workplace safety.
- KN Production - Hearing Conservation: Hearing conservation safety training. Film can be used to supplement OSHA hearing conservation training programs that are offered through mobile-testing providers, occupational health clinics and in-house hearing conservation programs.
- Kells Training Centre: Training and education on dangerous goods, heavy vehicle driving, and safety equipment for organisations. Based in Sydney, Australia.
- Less Stress Instructional Services: CPR, first aid, and other OSHA compliance inservices. Offering on-line CPR and EMS simulators.
- Liberty Northwest: A business and safety information site that will answer your industry specific coverage and on-the-job injury prevention questions.
- MARCOM Group Ltd: Produces safety and regulatory compliance products including interactive CD-ROM courses, videotape training programs, booklets and posters, and computer-based safety games.
- Marton Training Ltd: Cheshire, UK based company offering occupational first aid training for workplaces. Health and Safety and manual handling awareness courses also available.
- Moxie Media Training and Safety Programs: Training safety videos, interactive CD ROMS and online training for OSHA, maritime, oil, gas and construction compliance industries.
- NST/Engineers, Inc.: Training for workers in the latest safety regulations and OSHA requirements.
- National Environmental Training Institute, Inc.: OSHA-compliance safety training services, environmental and construction safety consultation. (Lithia, Florida)
- National Technology Transfer: OSHA Training: Hands-on industrial training for the maintenance, repair, and operating industry sectors, with 2,000 seminars per year covering subjects ranging from hydraulics to OSHA electrical safety.
- Nationwide Safety Seminars: Electrical safety training, industrial safety, safety audits and inspections, laser safety training and thermographic surveys.
- New England Training and Consulting: Specializing in training of safety in the workplace, writing safety programs, in-house fire drills for nursing homes, and fire-brigade training.
- OSHA Training On Site: Serves federal, state and local government agencies, private sector corporations and professional organizations by delivering a comprehensive portfolio of courses to their employees or members.
- Occupational Safety Group: Workplace health and safety training, consulting and assessment in Ontario.
- Occupational Safety and Health Consulting / Training: O S H, Inc. offers Emergency Responder equipment and training programs designed to assure the proper use of this equipment. Training programs are tailored to the customers' schedules and cover such topics as CPR, First Aid, OSHA and DOT Compliance Courses and Hazardous Materials Training.
- Occupational and Environmental Health Laboratory: Offering part time and full time diploma courses in Occupational Health and Safety and laboratory analyses
- Occutrainer: A set of interactive, Web-based safety and health training courses. Utilizes video, audio and high-end animation to educate employees about safe work practices.
- Pensacola Testing Laboratories, Inc.: Offers OSHA training including hazwoper and confined space courses. NDT training and services are also available. (Florida)
- Personal Best Systems: Workplace coaching skills. Offers personal control over change in safety, skills, productivity. Online courses.
- Powell and Associates: Training in environmental sciences services, hazwoper and chemical plant fire brigade.
- Professional Safeguard Resources: Workplace safety training in career biomechanics specialized for public safety. Descriptive articles from federal, municipal educational non profit publications.
- Professional Safeguard Response®: Provides information on the specialized career specific work training offered. Includes training format, program costs, client list. Based in Corte Madera, California.
- Professional Training Associates, Inc.: Providing EPA and OSHA asbestos, lead and health/safety training courses. Computer-based training and multimedia learning aid development. (Duquesne, PA)
- Pryme Safety Services: Information on safety training and courses for OSHA Audits. Based in Lodi, New Jersey.
- SAFirst: Occupational safety and health systems serving western states. Offers a variety of safety compliance packets.
- Safer-Smarter Comprehensive Safety Training Package: Programs are designed for all manufacturing and distributing businesses. Includes the "Healthy Back" video/DVD and special information for schools.
- Safety 1st: Based in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. Provides information on the numerous training services offered, consulting programs and useful links. Services throughout Canada and U.S.
- Safety Compliance Training Services, Inc.: Offers customers OSHA regulatory safety training, safety consulting, safety products, in addition to safety incentive awards. Based in Illinois.
- Safety Connection, Inc.: Fall Protection training and equipment.
- Safety Programs: Safety and professional training programs that meet OSHA and ANSI requirements. Package details and pricing.
- Safety Resources, Inc.: Comprehensive OSHA compliance employee training, seminars, and workshops. Based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Safety Watch, Inc.: First aid, CPR, AED, emergency oxygen, bloodborne pathogens and OSHA related training services and products. Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Safetyplans: Written bloodborne pathogen, confined space, wastewater exposure, and environmental assistance plans designed to be used as training manuals.
- Schwops Productions UK: Provides common sense health and safety videos.
- SeaFox First Aid Training: Serving the United Kingdom with HSE approved first aid courses for corporate bodies, small business, private groups and organizations.
- Seldner Environmental Services: Providing environmental training courses that meet regulatory requirements of Cal-OSHA, Title 8, Section 5192 and Fed-OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1. Located in Southern California.
- Servitech Consultants Ltd.: Service industry training and consultation. The official cleaning management institute training centre for western Canada.
- Spider University: Online OSHA and JACHO training to meet annual standards. Safety awareness training can be completed from a computer with web access.
- Stephen Roberts Safety Training Limited: Describes training for safe use of chlorine and associated products, supplied at Runcorn, Cheshire, England, or at customer premises.
- Storm Surge Communications: CPR, first aid, AED, forklift and other OSHA compliance training programs. Distributor of the RespAid CPR mask.
- T.R. Consulting Safety Consulting: OSHA compliance training programs. HAZWOPER and confined space training, petroleum storage compliance audits, tanks, expert witness testimony. On-line training options.
- TargetSafety.com: Provides solutions to occupational health and safety training and a portal for safety professionals.
- Texas Engineering Extension Service: Provider of OSHA certified safety training to government agencies, municipalities and a variety of industries.
- The Health and Safety Training Presentation: Hundreds of slides covering the causes of accidents, duties, risk management, and prevention.
- The New England Consortium (TNEC): Hazardous waste operations and emergency response training. Offering courses that meet or exceed OSHA 1910.120 standards. Based at the University of Massachusetts Lowell.
- The Shop Floor - ITI Training Inc.: Providing environmental, health and safety training programs. (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Tom Herod: Environmental consultant, writer and speaker. OSHA, EPA, DOT and ISO training information.
- Tom's Forklift Safety Training: OSHA and Cal-OSHA authorized instructor teaches Forklift Safety/Operator Certification. From CEC Ellkin Company, Los Angeles area.
- Training 4 Safety: A `group` of HSE approved courses for businesses, industry and individuals. Highly specialised and trained instructors all with extensive hands-on-experience. Courses held all over the UK.
- Tricon Environmental, Inc.: Environmental, Safety and Health Services. Provides client specific training programs to comply with OSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory requirements.
- Virtual WHMIS: An online training program in Workplace Hazardous Information Management Systems for Canada. Includes fees, course features, contacts and help information.
- Vocam Worldwide Publishing: Interactive occupational health and safety training products, including safety videos, CD Roms, and manuals. Worldwide locations.
- We're Into Safety: National Safety Training that meets OSHA standards. All trainers are OSHA Outreach trainers and can teach OSHA level courses as well as 10-30 hour seminars for construction and industry. Training supplies such as power point slides are also available in English and Spanish. Free downloads on site.
- Wellness Innovations: Seminars, health fairs, newsletters, fitness incentive programs and personal training for individuals, corporations and organizations.
- WorkSmart Solutions, Inc.: Occupational health and safety services and first aid training. Will assess, audit, and identify solutions and training requirements. Canada.
- mineWise: Developer of interactive multimedia training materials for the minerals industry. Training modules focus on critical topics such as mine safety, rockfall hazards, back fill and ventilation.