Search Home : Health : Pharmacy : Nuclear Pharmacy
- Amersham PLC: Provides pharmaceutical products for the diagnosis and treatment of disease and technologies for biotechnology research and drug discovery. Site contains history, investor information, press releases, and describes the services offered.
- CORPIUS: Reference manual contains all of the currently available radiopharmaceutical package inserts within the United States.
- Cardiolite: A product created by DuPont which is used to evaluate coronary blood flow. Site contains case studies, a bibliography, upcoming events, prescription information, a mailing list, and educational seminars.
- Fujisawa Healthcare, Inc.: A pharmaceutical company which is a subsidiary of Fujisawa Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. Site contains FAQs, material data safety sheets, product offerings, and patient information.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection: Provides recommendations and guidance on all aspects of protection against ionising radiation. Contains press releases, draft reports, publications, and a listing of activities.
- International Society of Radiolabeled Blood Elements: Their history and statute, as well as a newsletter and congress information. Paid membership provides access to their paper bank and associate list.
- Mallinckrodt Imaging: Provides contrast media and delivery systems, radiology imaging products, radiopharmaceuticals, and urology imaging systems marketed towards hospitals, freestanding imaging centers and radiopharmacies.
- Mid-Atlantic Nuclear Training Group: A forum for 10 member utilities within US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region I to discuss issues pertaining to nuclear training and the nuclear industry. Site contains related links, committees information, a training topic bulletin board, and an instructor workshop.
- Nuclear Pharmacy Online Education: An educational program geared towards students and pharmacists interested in nuclear pharmacy. Site contains history, a listing of goals, registration details, faculty, courses, and requirements. Sponsored by the University of New Mexico and University of Arkansas.
- NuclideNavigator Lite: A program to view, query, and extract gamma-ray, alpha-particle, and beta-particle energies and yields, half-lives, parent/daughter relations, and neutron absorptions from the TORI library.
- P.E.T. Net Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Owns and operates the Positron Radiopharmacy Network of manufacturing and distribution centers where PET radiopharmaceuticals are produced and distributed to nearby hospitals and clinics. Contains a corporate overview, radiation safety, licensing requirements, press releases, and a list of indications covered by Medicare.
- Purdue University: Division of Nuclear Pharmacy: Offers professional and post-graduate training opportunities for students and pharmacists interested in the practice of nuclear pharmacy.
- RXInsder: Nuclear Pharmacy Jobs: Lists the benefits of a career in nuclear pharmacy, an overview of the specialty, training requirements, duties involved, and a listing of available positions in the United States.
- Radiopharmaceuticals - A Tutorial: Contains properties and descriptions of types of radiopharmaceuticals, categories of radionuclides, generators, regulatory issues, and clinical uses.
- Radiopharmacy Management System: A software system for the overseeing of customers, hot labs, and the department of a radiopharmacy's business. Contains a listing of features, downloads, FAQs, and documentation. Provided by Pinestar Technology, Inc. based in Greenville, Pennsylvania, United States.
- Radiopharmacy, Inc.: Registered pharmacy specializing in the preparation and delivery of radioactive drugs in Evansville, Indiana, United States. Contains a listing of services, staff listing, products provided, news items, and related links.
- Radpharm Scientific Pty. Ltd.: Provides radiopharmaceuticals to medical practices in Australia and export to New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Hong Kong. Includes a listing of services, various decay charts, press releases, and employment opportunities. Located in Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory.
- Scintimammography: Describes the use of a radioactive tracer to identify abnormal cells based on the difference in metabolic characteristics between cancerous and non-cancerous cells. Site contains pictures, FAQs, history, and a description of the process. Sponsored by the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.
- TCInternational: Produces radionuclides to diagnose and treat cancer and other diseases.
- The Nuclear Pharmacy: Describes training requirements, training information, news, and educational materials for current and prospective nuclear pharmacists. Site provides job postings, product recalls, related links, and a list of drug interactions.
- UCLA Department of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology: Information about the faculty and the graduate program.
- UK Radiopharmacy Group: A small `group` of practicing radiopharmacists working together for the advancement of the specialty. Provides a committee listing, newsletter, handbook, a calendar of upcoming events, audit results, and links.
- Welcome to the Strange World of Radiopharmacy: An introduction to the specialty with a listing of tracers, European institutes, publications, and contacts.
- World Nuclear Transport Institute: Presents international, consolidated industry views on radioactive materials transport. Provides membership details, a staff listing, related links, upcoming events, and information sheets.