Search Home : Health : Pharmacy : Schools of Pharmacy
- Al - Ameen College of Pharmacy: Located in Bangalore, India, the institute offers three main courses of study, Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm).
- Albany College of Pharmacy: Located in New York state, the College is dedicated to the improvement of health by educating its students to provide pharmaceutical care, creating and disseminating knowledge leading to the discovery and development of new drugs; and optimizing the benefits of existing drug and related health care practices.
- Allied Owners Residencies: Community pharmacy residency training program. Independent pharmacy owner mentoring and clinical community pharmacy practice training.
- Auburn University - Harrison School of Pharmacy: Located in Auburn, Alabama, HSOP offers a Doctor of Pharmacy program and graduate degrees in Pharmacal Sciences and Pharmacy Care Systems.
- Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: An overview of and introduction to this Indianapolis, Indiana college, which is comprised of three cirriculums: Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.), Masters of Science (M.S.) in Pharmaceutical Sciences, and a Physical Assistant (P.A.) program.
- Chicago College of Pharmacy (CCP): The Chicago College of Pharmacy has developed an innovative educational program that meets the needs of current pharmacy practice.
- Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences: Offers information regarding distance learning based courses, the faculty and staff, pre-pharmacy requirements, registration and application, alumni, and student organizations. The university is located in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Dalhousie University - College of Pharmacy: Provides resources for pharmacists and pharmacy students including drug information, an internet tutorial, and a list of links.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences: The School of Pharmacy at the University of Strathclyde.
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Comenius University: The Faculty of Pharmacy, one of the 12 faculties of the Comenius University in Bratislava (Slovak Republic), ranks among leading faculties of pharmacy associated in the Association of European Faculties of Pharmacy.
- Ferris State University College of Pharmacy: The principle source of pharmacy practitioners for the State of Michigan. Its primary mission is the selection and education of qualified students to become employable, competent practitioners of pharmaceutical care.
- Health Sciences Foundation Network: Postgraduate Course Pharmaceutical Medicine at Witten/Herdecke University with the degree Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MScPM) for physicians and scientists. Includes course study, registration and contact details.
- Help Pass Pharmacy Law: Offers review courses, textbooks for self-study, and readiness evaluation for the MPJE state licensing examination for Florida, New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- Idaho State University College of Pharmacy: Located in Pocatello, Idaho. Academic Programs: Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (PharmD.); Non-Traditional Doctor of Pharmacy Degree; graduate degrees (M.S. and Ph.D.); Pharmacy Technician Certification Program.
- Karachi University: Offers admission requirements, course schedules, and student information for this Pakistani university.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine School of Pharmacy: Offers an accelerated three-year professional curriculum leading to the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Located in Erie, PA. Includes admissions, a curriculum, and contact details.
- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), India: First national Institute in Pharmaceutical Sciences in India imparting higher education and research.
- PharmCredits.com: An educational site for Pharmacy professional to get CME credits and units.
- Pharmacy Schools: Links to Pharmacy Schools in the US, Canada and Worldwide.
- Purdue University School of Pharmacy: Undergraduate, graduate and professional programs.
- Queen's University of Belfast School of Pharmacy: The Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland was formed in 1920 as a consequence of the Government of Ireland Act of that year. In 1929, a BSc degree in Pharmaceutics was founded at The Queen's University of Belfast, making it one of the oldest pharmacy degree courses in the United Kingdom.
- Rio Grande College of Pharmacy: Non-traditional PharmD education for working pharmacists.
- Rostrum: The pharmaceutical industry first class training courses within the medical, scientific and personal development fields. Includes a course calendar, information, special offers and contact details.
- Rutgers, the State Univ. of New Jersey, College of Pharmacy: The State University of New Jersey Pharmacy College, located in New Brunswick. Accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education, the College of Pharmacy offers two degree programs: a five-year bachelor of science (only for incoming transfer students) and a six-year doctor of pharmacy program.
- Rx School: Offers online continuing education and pharmacy review courses for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- S K Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research: College details, courses offered, admission procedures, and useful links from the pharmaceutical field. Gujarat, India.
- Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy: Center of Pharmaceutical Care in Community Practice. The goals of the Center are: To assist community pharmacists practicing in selected community pharmacy settings to attain knowledge and skills needed to enable them to deliver pharmaceutical care to their patients.
- Sankaralingam Bhuvaneswari College of Pharmacy: Offers courses in diploma and degree in pharmacy. Includes details about the college, courses, facilities, departments and contact information.
- Schools of Pharmacy: Geographical list of schools, colleges, faculties, and departments.
- Shaheed Beheshti School of Pharmacy: This school belongs to the Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences (Iran). It contains information about faculty members and department information. An explanation about Iranian Society of Pharmaceutical Scientists is also presented.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University School of Pharmacy: Located in the town of Weatherford, this site provides general information about SWOSU's Doctorate of Pharmacy (PharmD.) program, the faculty, student organizations, tuition and fees, and continuing education.
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy: Academic programs: Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy; Doctor of Pharmacy, Masters of Science in: Pharmacy Administration, Managed Care Pharmacy; Certificate Program in Managed Care Pharmacy.
- St.John's Pharmacy College: SJPC, Bangalore [Estd.1983] offers degree and diploma courses in Pharmacy.
- The Royal Danish School of Pharmacy: The only academic institution in Denmark that provides education and research focusing on the pharmaceutical sector and all aspects of drugs.
- The University of Arizona: UA College of Pharmacy was the first of the health professions to be represented at the University and is ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the nation's 10 best pharmacy colleges.
- University at Buffalo - School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences: Offers bachelors and masters programs in pharmaceutical science and research.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy: The College of Pharmacy of the University of Arkansas was established at the beginning of the 1951-52 academic year. The academic responsibility of the College of Pharmacy is to nurture an environment of excellence in the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences with appropriate concern for the communication and acquisition of new knowledge through sound teaching methods and the pursuit of new knowledge through research and study.
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy Nontraditional Pharm. D. Pathway: Working pharmacists can upgrade their credentials and earn doctoral degrees through this Web-based, self-directed program.
- University of California San Francisco School of Pharmacy: Educates pharmacy professionals and scientists, advances scientific discovery, cares for patients, serves the public, and advocates on the public's behalf. It is a member of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy and its Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education.
- University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy: The Cincinnati College of Pharmacy was granted a charter by the Ohio Legislature in 1850. In 1967 the College of Pharmacy became a unit of the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, along with the College of Medicine, College of Nursing and Health, University Hospital, Christian R. Holmes Hospital, and the Health Sciences Library.
- University of Florida Working Professional Doctor of Pharmacy Program: Visitors can review the program of study, download an application, or find regional locations.
- University of Kansas School of Pharmacy: Since its founding in 1885, the School of Pharmacy at the University of Kansas has been a leader in pharmaceutical education. Beginning in the fall of 1996, the school will offer only the Doctor of Pharmacy degree as the entry level practice degree.
- University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy: Education of outstanding pharmacists, basic and applied research in the pharmaceutical sciences, and the advancement of pharmaceutical care delivery and public service. The college offers a four-year Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D) degree with joint master-degree options, as well as a Ph.D. program in pharmaceutical sciences.
- University of Louisiana at Monroe College of Pharmacy: Along with a Pharm.D. degree, ULM offers the rare B.S.-Pharmacy degree, as well as a B.S. in Toxicology.
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities College of Pharmacy: Located in both St. Paul and Minneapolis, the College of Pharmacy offers many professional and graduate degrees, as well as various post-Pharm.D. residency and fellowship programs.
- University of Mississippi Pharmacy School: Information on pharmacy degree programs at The University of Mississippi.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Pharmacy: Located in Omaha, UNMC College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D., as well as other academic degrees oriented towards the pharmaceutical sciences.
- University of North Carolina School of Pharmacy: This School of Pharmacy, located in Chapel Hill, offers a Pharm.D. degree, a Ph.D. in phamaceutical sciences, and several joint professional degrees.
- University of Oklahoma, College of Pharmacy: Information about academic programs and college.
- University of Queensland, St Lucia, Queensland: School of Pharmacy.
- University of South Australia School of Pharmacy and Medical Sciences: Faculty of Health and Biomedical Sciences of the University of South Australia. As well as the well established Bachelor of Pharmacy and Bachelor of Biomedical Science, the School introduced the Bachelor of Environmental Toxicology in 1993, and in 1998 introduced the Bachelor of Medical and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, in keeping with the requirements of industry and society.
- University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy: Located on the main campus, the College is home to approximately 250 professional program students and 250 pre-pharmacy students. Offers a PharmD program.
- University of Southern California School of Pharmacy: Founded in 1905, the USC School of Pharmacy is the first and foremost pharmacy school in Southern California. Recognized as one of the most innovative schools of pharmacy in the nation, the USC School of Pharmacy has served as a model for other progressive pharmacy schools throughout the country. In the USC program, emphasis is given to the application of drug knowledge in patient care.
- University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy: Offers links to admissions and other College information.
- University of Washington School of Pharmacy: Provides pharmaceutical care and prepares graduate and postgraduate students to provide leadership in scholarship and practice. The department generates and disseminates knowledge to assure the safe, effective, and cost-efficient use of medications.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Pharmacy: The Mission of the faculty and staff of the School of Pharmacy of the University of Wisconsin-Madison is to educate, train and maintain competency of pharmacy practitioners and scientists, and to create, transmit and apply knowledge based on research in the basic and applied pharmaceutical sciences to enhance the quality of life through improved health.
- University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy: Offers an Doctor of Pharmacy degree curriculum in rural and primary care pharmacy practice. The class size is small and is taught by regular professors. Located in Laramie.
- University of the Pacific School of Pharmacy and Health Sciences: Located in Stockton, California, this school of pharmacy offers both a professional pharmacy degree (Pharm.D.) and graduate degrees in pharmacy-related fields of study (M.S., PhD.), as well as a joint Pharm.D./PhD. program.
- University of the Punjab - Faculty of Pharmacy: Offers a summary of academic programs, admissions procedures, and a directory of faculty members for this college in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Victorian College of Pharmacy (Monash University): The Victorian College of Pharmacy (VCP) is a faculty of Monash University. The College was established as the school of the Pharmaceutical Society of Victoria in 1881 to train and educate prospective and qualified pharmacists. In 1992, it amalgamated with Monash University and presently provides a four year undergraduate pharmacy course with the major subjects being pharmaceutics, pharmacology, medicinal chemistry and pharmacy practice.
- Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College School of Pharmacy: The School of Pharmacy at Virginia Commonwealth University's Medical College of Virginia (MCV) Campus.
- Washington State University College of Pharmacy: The College's professional pharmacy programs prepare students for a lifetime of responsible service in the pharmaceutical profession through careers in community pharmacy, hospital practice, industry, nursing homes, government, teaching, and other pharmacy-related fields.
- Wingate University School of Pharmacy: Information about the school, admissions, students and faculty. North Carolina.
- Xavier University College of Pharmacy: Located in New Orleans, Louisiana, Xavier is the only historically black college which is Catholic. XU's College of Pharmacy offers a Pharm.D. degree program.
This category in other languages: