Search Home : Health : Public Health and Safety : Epidemiology
- American College of Epidemiology: Information on this professional organization. Provides continuing educational information, current news and announcements. Located in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Antony Stewart: Epidemiologist and public health specialist providing consulting and training courses.
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC): A multi-disciplinary, voluntary, international organization promoting wellness and prevention of infection world-wide by advancing health care epidemiology through education, collaboration, research, practice, and credentialing.
- BC Cancer Research Centre: Cancer Control Research: Research focuses on understanding risk factors for cancer and their distribution in the population.
- Biostatistics Collaboration of Australia: Information provided by this consortium in promoting and developing biostatistical methodologies and applications in health and medical research.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation - Department of Biostatistics and Epidemiology: Describes the research activities conducted at the foundation, department members profiles, career opportunities and contact information.
- Communicable Disease Surveillance and Response: Information and updates on communicable diseases worldwide.
- Epi Info: Free software program developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that allows the user to create databases, enter data sets, and analyze them using statistics, maps and graphs.
- Epidemiology for Journalists: Guide to statistics and data analysis explaining the application of epidemiologal methods and results in reporting.
- Epidemiology for the Uninitiated: A brief introduction to the field that explains terminology, methods, and types of studies. From the British Medical Journal.
- Excellence in Curriculum Integration through Teaching Epidemiology (EXCITE): A collection of teaching materials developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to introduce students to epidemiology, the science used by Disease Detectives everywhere, and to teach them about public health. Materials are adaptable for students of all ages.
- Guidelines for Good Epidemiology Practices: Drug, device, and vaccine research guidelines in the United States.
- Michigan Society for Infection Control (MSIC): Promotes, establishes, and enhances the highest quality standards to reduce the potential for and the risk of infectious and non-infectious outcomes. History, membership information, and publications.
- National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH): Located at the Australian National University. Includes course units, scholarships, thesis list, research programs, publications and staff and students information.
- National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health (NCEPH): Represents a multi-disciplinary approach to research and training in epidemiology and other population health disciplines, as well as to public health policy and practice. Associated with the Australian National University in Canberra.
- North Atlantic Neuro-Epidemiology Alliances (NANEA): A cooperative organization providing evidence-based scientific results in neuro-epidemiology and related fields of research.
- Public Health Genetics Unit: Information about advances in genetics and their impact on public health medicine and the prevention of disease.
- Supercourse: Epidemiology, the Internet and Global Health: This course is designed to provide an overview on epidemiology and the Internet for medical and health related students around the world based on the concept of Global Health Network University and Hypertext Comic Books.
- World-Wide Web Virtual Library: Epidemiology: Extensive listing and database of epidemiology subjects.
This category in other languages: