Search Home : Health : Reproductive Health : Pregnancy and Birth : Childbirth : Education
- National Childbirth Trust: United Kingdom childbirth and breastfeeding advocacy organization with useful resources & support throughout the country.
- A Child is Born: Training courses for Doulas and Childbirth Educators available in various locations in USA. Also USA Doula listing.
- A Natural Birth: Offers classes in natural childbirth for residents of Fort Collins, Loveland, and Northern Colorado USA.
- Active Birth Centre: UK organization that focuses on pre and post-natal childbirth education. Also has some childbirth products for sale.
- Australian Doulas: Offering a listing of contact details for Childbirth Educators and Doulas from throughout Australia.
- Bigkis Childbirth Education: Pre-natal classes in pregnancy, labor, birth and breastfeeding also post-natal early parenting education with a cross-cultural focus. Insights for Filipino pregnant women and Asian migrants in Sydney, Australia.
- Birth Australia: Australian based online childbirth education classes, supported by message board and chat room.
- Birth Love: American based pro-midwifery site that petitions for the rights of childbearing women worldwide. This site provides educational material for childbearing women, also on-line Doula training and message board.
- Birth Network: A non-profit, consumer-advocacy `group` promoting awareness of the benefits and availability of healthy, normal pregnancy and childbirth through information and support. Groups meeting in various locations in Michigan and Ohio areas USA.
- Birth with Lisa: Birth education for families experiencing a high risk, complicated or multiple pregnancy. Serving the San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties of Northern California USA. Also providing Doula listing.
- BirthWays: Offering Lamaze prepared childbirth education for expectant parents in the Toronto, Canada area. Also, workshops to help prepare for VBAC, waterbirth, and homebirths.
- Birthing Baby - Los Angeles: Early Pregnancy classes, childbirth classes and Doula services in the Los Angeles, California and San Fernando Valley areas.
- Birthing Beyond: Offering childbirth education and doula labor support. Local ALACE instructor in the greater Kansas City area USA.
- Birthing Naturally - Teacher's Center: This American based organisation offers tips and advice to natural childbirth educators. Suggests activities and includes printable handouts for use in class.
- Birthsong: Containing information, education and resources for childbearing women as well as doula labor assistance for hospital or home births. Online classes and covering, Bay City, Saginaw, and Midland, Michigan, USA
- Birthworks: Childbirth education classes, educator certification program and doula certification program. Located in Medford, New Jersey USA.
- Care the World: Organisation serving the Japanese expatriate community since 1988 providing information about childbirth and childcare practices of more than 60 countries.
- Choiceful Birth and Parenting: Brooklyn, New York -- Ellen Krug, counselling, workshops and Bradley Method childbirth classes.
- Choices in Childbirth: Providing education in regard to choosing the setting for a child's birth. Located in Southeastern Michigan, USA, offering classes and doula services.
- Common Knowledge Trust: New Zealand based Trust offering the multi media Pink Kit providing tools/skills for labour management.
- From Woman To Mother: Holistic pregnancy and birth preparation workshops and antenatal classes in Hertfordshire, UK based on Birthing From Within - a childbirth preparation style created by Pam England.
- Healing the Body, Mind, and Spirit: Offering information on HypnoBirthing and classes in the DuPage and Cook counties in Illinois, USA.
- Ilona's Childbirth Page: Explore birth options, find important nutrition information, and read about first hand experience.
- Informative childbirth preparation classes: A series of hands-on, informative childbirth, parenting and breastfeeding classes along with in-depth birth and postpartum doula training. Also offering holistic health & wellness prodcuts.Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Lamaze in the Philippines: Theater artist and natural-childbirth author Gamay Arkoncel-Dacanay teaches Lamaze in Manila, Philippines in 5 to 6-session courses.
- Natural Childbirth Directory : Childbirth Education: Directory of websites about doulas, parent resources and childbirth education,offering independent childbirth classes.
- Once Upon A Birth: Detailing Bradley Method of Natural Childbirth taught in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, USA. Classes include nutrition, exercises and relaxation techniques.
- Ordinary Miracles: Detailing Natural Childbirth Education Classes in Lakewood California area by ALACE trained educator.
- Peaceful Baby Birthing Consultants: Offering HypnoBirthing and Prenatal Parenting instruction in Northern Colorado and Metro Denver areas.
- Prepared Childbirth Educators: An organization for nurses offering certification courses for childbirth education, breastfeeding and labor doulas. Classes are offered in a variety of American locations.
- The Center for Creative Parenting: Based in Marin County, California USA. Information regarding choice of preconception, prenatal, birth preparation and post-natal services in regards to a holistic health program.
- Titus 2 Birthing: Christian doula and childbirth educator certification programs and courses.Dallas, Ft. Worth Area, USA.
- Yogababy: Brisbane, Australia based birth support workshops for couples and pregnancy yoga classes.
- eMedicine Health - Labor Signs: Consumer health `resource` center providing information on the signs of labor.