Search Home : Health : Reproductive Health : Pregnancy and Birth : Childbirth
- Alexander Technique and Natural Childbirth: How the Alexander Technique can help natural birthing.
- BabyCenter -- Childbirth: Find out how to prepare for childbirth, what your birthing options are and complications that may arise. Plus, make your own birth plan for a smooth delivery.
- Birth Balance: Information about water birth and the benefits it can provide.
- BirthPlan.com: Learn about birth plans and save a birth plan online.
- Birthjourney: Information and related links regarding the use of a midwife, home or water birth, VBAC and health department regulations.
- Childbirth Injury Net: Home of the Worldwide Fund for Mothers Injured in Childbirth.
- Childbirth Resources at FirstBabymall.com: Various articles about pregnancy and childbirth preparation.
- Christy's Birth Pages: Promotes informed and empowered birthing. Includes information on choosing a birth attendant and birthing place, creating an effective birth plan, the importance of labor support and the basics of breastfeeding.
- Disappointing Births: Support for women who have experienced a disappointing or traumatic birth and resources to assist expectant parents in creating a fulfilling childbirth experience for themselves.
- Ecstatic Pregnancy and Birth: A virtual pregnancy and childbirth education center.
- Enemas & Childbirth: Article explaining use of enemas to speed labor, provide hydration, and stimulate contractions.
- Epidural Headache: Information about one woman's experience with a late onset of an epidural complication.
- Epidural.net: This site provides information about the benefits and side effects of epidurals and regional anesthesia.
- Fetal Monitoring Tutorial: A tutorial about fetal monitoring during labour including example CTG's and test MCQ's.
- Having Babies in Hong Kong: Guide to pregnancy, childbirth and raising children in this area.
- Internation Epidural Awareness Program: Information regarding side effects and complications. Site includes personal stories.
- Labor Monitoring: Comprehensive information about labor monitoring and fetal monitoring showing graphs, nomograms and partograms.
- Labor Resources - Childbirth.org: List of resources for pregnancy and childbirth.
- Labor of Love: Pregnancy articles, message boards, birth stories, and childbirth search engine.
- Maternity Wise: Offering information regarding pregnancy, labor and childbirth, and other relevant topics. Information is provided by the Maternity Center Association (MCA).
- MedBroadcast.com - Babies and Moms: Information about fitness after delivery, breastfeeding, infant care, and other postpartum topics.
- NaturalChildbirth.org: Organization dedicated to providing natural childbirth education, midwifery, and pregnancy resources.
- Nutrition and Nourishment During Labor: An article discussing eating and nourishment before and during the early parts of labor.
- Online Birth Center: Organization focused on natural birthing and midwifery. Also offers a nice weekly newsletter.
- Our Water Birth Decision: Information on having a water birth. Personal story and links to other resources.
- Painfree Childbirth: Offers animated pictures explaining pain free birth options, including childbirth plans and anesthesia.
- ParenthoodWeb Pregnancy: Large selection of pregnancy resources.
- Parents Place Pregnancy: Pregnancy resources from the first online parenting website.
- Perinatal Research Center: Organization dedicated to research and education regarding preterm problems and delivery.
- Pregnancy HelpDesk: Childbirth information plus month-by-month pregnancy guide, tests during pregnancy and many links.
- Pregnancy Today: A community for expectant parents, offering many unique features to guide you through pregnancy.
- Pregnancy, Birth, and Beyond: Online childbirth class to answer your questions about issues in late pregnancy and childbirth.
- Stories of Fathering Infants: Dad's side of birth and the early days, from the FatherWork site.
- The Serene Clinics UK: Information on natural childbirth, training courses, and relaxation techniques.
- The Thinking Woman's Guide to a Better Birth: Get the information you need to make informed choices; avoid unnecessary procedures, drugs, and restrictions; and determine whether you are receiving quality care.
- The Waterbirth Website: In-depth information on the newest innovation in safe, gentle, joyous, empowering childbirth. Includes a tutorial, photo gallery, dozens of firsthand stories, details on the preparations for and benefits of.
- Transition to Parenthood: Offering information providing a general review of pregnancy, labor, birth, and the postpartum period. Sources are listed at the end of each article to enable further research.
- VeryBestBaby.com: Information regarding pregnancy and feeding baby, as well as charting tools.
- Water birth - a gentle birth choice: Informative articles about the advantages of birthing in water.
- Waterbirth Article: A tutorial which answers many questions involving water birth. Includes a Water Birth Photo gallery.
- Writing a Meaningful Birth Plan: Things to consider when preparing a birth plan.