Search Home : Health : Reproductive Health : Pregnancy and Birth
- A Baby Resource: Directory of information and resources.
- ABCs of Pregnancy: An online textbook for those expecting; as well as information on childbirth, and baby care.
- About Newborn Screening: Information, including educational resources, and useful links expanding the awareness of the benefits of newborn screening.
- About Pregnancy: A week by week calendar, prenatal testing information, breastfeeding, labor, signs and symptoms.
- About.com: Women's Issues: Offering information regarding options of dealing with an unplanned pregnancy, including keeping the baby, adoption, and abortion.
- All about Pregnancy: Information and answers to frequently asked questions on topics such as birth, breastfeeding and pre-conception diet.
- Amazing Pregnancy.com: Conception guide which includes week by week pregnancy calendar, due date calculator, birth plan creator, ultrasound, labor and birth picture galleries.
- American Baby: Offering pregnancy and baby information. Includes names, a calendar, week-by-week development updates, and illness guide.
- Anatomy of the Pregnancy and Fetus: Articles about the developing fetus, pregnancy, the navel, fetal positions and the placenta.
- Baby Parenting.com: Discusses different aspects of pregnancy and birth. Includes fun activities such as guessing the baby's sex and choosing a name.
- Baby's Play: Interactive pregnancy site with pregnancy clubs, pregnancy chats, pen pals, and birth stories.
- BabyCenter: An easy to use date calculator to see when a baby might be due.
- BabyMed: Pregnancy and fertility tools, which include a personalized interactive basal body temperature chart and ovulation calendars.
- BabyZone: Broad information on family planning and pre-pregnancy needs.
- BellaOnline: Weekly articles, links, advice and tips.
- Beyond Fertility: Articles relating to preconception, general pregnancy issues, and childbirth.
- BirthPsychology: Explore the many mental and emotional dimensions in everything from scholarly articles to personal stories, and late-breaking headlines.
- Bounty.com: Baby names, pregnancy planning, and breastfeeding. Includes forums, chat, polls and articles.
- British Columbia Childbirth: Information on prenatal ultrasound, informed consent, breastfeeding and doula certification.
- Care Net: List of services offered which include abortion information, pregnancy assistance, tests and free help for women and babies in trouble. Also contains a locator service to help find the closest Care Net or crisis pregnancy center.
- Drugs in Pregnancy: Risk of fetal harm after exposure to specific drugs and vaccines. Recommendations for breast feeding.
- EuMom.com: Offering medical information on the signs, symptoms and stages of pregnancy. Services include a pregnancy due date calendar and a personal support forum.
- Expecting: Over 40: Information for women 40 and older who are trying to conceive, currently pregnant or have small children to gain support, understanding and knowledge amongst other women such as themselves.
- Family Care International: Dedicated to improving women's sexual and reproductive health and rights in developing countries, with a special emphasis on making pregnancy and childbirth safer.
- Fit Pregnancy Magazine Online: A guide for Moms-to-be with tips on pregnancy, nutrition, fitness, exercises, baby care and weight loss.
- FitnessZone: Information about fitness and exercise during pregnancy, including articles, advice and links to top exercise.
- Healthepic.com: Due date information, parenting advice, baby care, and labor information.
- I Dream of Baby: Guide for getting pregnant, maintaining a healthy pregnancy and coping with miscarriage.
- Information for Pregnant Women: Offering nutrition suggestions from the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, and the FDA.
- InteliHealth - Pregnancy: Offering a host of information on everything from fertility to nutrition, including a due date calculator.
- Lamaze: Includes information on pregnancy, birth, a new baby or new parents.
- March of Dimes: Pregnancy and Newborns: Provides pregnancy information, pre-conception suggestions, and an interactive game designed to learn about pregnancy.
- MaterCare International ( MCI ): Non-profit Canadian organization which develops new initiatives in maternal health care, with special attention to the most neglected mothers in poor countries.
- Maternal/Child Health: Information for patients and health care providers on prenatal care, infertility treatment, treating complications of spontaneous or induced abortion, postpartum care, and related topics.
- Maternity Care Calendar: Supports clinicians providing prenatal care, and as a foundation for education.
- Mayo Clinic: Prenatal Health: Information on conception, prenatal health, pregnancy complications, reproductive health, and newborn care.
- Mercy House: Aiding pregnant women who have alienated from their families and without support.
- Midwives for Mothers: Resource for pregnancy information, complications, testing and preconception. Offers articles and information provided written by midwives.
- Mom-e: Pregnancy and labour, pre-pregnancy care and preparation for pregnancy and mother and baby. A wide range of medical information written by a leading UK obstetrician and your questions answered.
- Mother and Baby: A community midwife and mother of two answers FAQs on pregnancy, labour and child care.
- Mother and Child Health: Information on prenatal, postpartum and pediatric health. Topics include herbal medicine, nutrition, and natural parenting.
- Motherisk: Research and counselling on reproductive risk or safety of drugs, chemicals and maternal disease in pregnancy.
- Mothersbliss: Pregnancy and being-a-mother information from the UK. From planning to the baby's first year.
- Natural Pregnancy and Childbirth: Articles, discussions and links related to natural childbirth and pregnancy.
- NewsRx Report Series on Fetal Medicine Research: Up-to-date medical research.
- NewsRx Report Series on Pregnancy Research: The latest information and news published in a report format.
- OB Calculator: Offering a gestational age table showing the weeks + days for every day of a pregnancy. Includes shareware computer program.
- Online Birth Center: Midwifery, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding: Resources for midwives, nurses, doulas, childbirth educators, doctors, and parents.
- Parenting.com: Interactive tools relating to pregnancy, articles, and weekly guide for growth and development.
- Perinatal Education Associates, Inc.: Information for expectant parents as well as doulas, childbirth educators, nurses, and midwives.
- Perinatal Health in the United States: Developed by the March of Dimes, this site provides maternal, infant, and child heath-related data at the state level.
- Precious Times: A `group` of message boards and information dealing with all aspects of pregnancy, birth and babies.
- Pregnancy: Addresses symptoms, exercise, nutrition, ovulation, stages, baby names, and baby tips.
- Pregnancy A to Z: Online diary and photo album to keep track of pregnancy, message board and weight gain chart. Includes articles and video.
- Pregnancy Antenatal.com: Authoritative answers to hundreds of questions on every aspect of having a baby. Covers every stage of pregnancy and childbirth, from planning for pregnancy to the baby's first six weeks.
- Pregnancy Health Center: Offering articles on labor and delivery, ultrasound, complications and other aspects.
- Pregnancy Information: Westside Crisis Pregnancy Center offers pregnancy related information, including fetal development, prenatal health, pregnancy hazards, single parenting facts, and domestic violence information. Also includes resources for the Los Angeles area.
- Pregnancy Information - Vardaan: Provides information and articles on pregnancy including-due date calculator, preconception information, etc. Includes discussion board for interaction with doctors.
- Pregnancy Not Always Obvious: The beginning of a pregnancy is the most critical time for both the mother and the developing baby.
- Pregnancy Symptoms: A listing of common symptoms experienced by pregnant women, divided by trimester. Includes details of how the pregnant woman's body changes and how the fetus develops.
- Pregnancy Week-by-Week Guide: A guide to fetal development and maternal changes, from StorkNet.
- Principal Health News: Provides information on current news, testing options, diet and exercise, health care, and birth.
- SafeFetus.com: Offering a database of generic and trade medication information regarding fetal risk during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Also includes risk category according to the FDA.
- The Baby Corner: Information and advice to parents with articles on pregnancy and parenting topics, and advice from doctors. There is also a community option for parents to interact with each other.
- The BabySite: Personal information about pregnancy and birth, as well as contributions from people around the world.
- The British Maternal & Fetal Medicine Society: Encouraging improved standards of care, and providing advice on Maternal and Fetal Medicine training.
- The Due Date Club: Planning information, due date calculator, names, bulletin board and chat.
- The Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Page: An information source focusing on conception to after the baby is born. Includes message boards.
- Unplanned Pregnancy: Support for unplanned pregnancy, whether the mother-to-be is undecided or has made the choice of abortion or adoption.
- Your Baby Today: A panel of nationally known experts answer questions, and discuss nutrition. Also includes baby development guides and interactive tools for pregnant women and new mothers.
- eMedicine Health - Pregnancy: Consumer health `resource` center providing pregnancy information.
- eMedicine Health: Labor Signs: Provides information about labor signs, their causes and symptoms, and describes when to seek medical care.
This category in other languages: