Search Home : Health : Teen Health
- 4girls Health: Gives adolescent girls reliable, current health information. The site focuses on adolescent girls' health concerns and motivates girls to choose healthy behaviors.
- Adolescent Health Center: Information on school performance problems, weight management, scoliosis, puberty, short stature, smoking, drinking, and building self esteem.
- Adolescent Health Transition Project: Designed to help the transition from pediatric to adult health care for adolescents with special health care needs. This site is a `resource` for information, materials, and links.
- AdolescentHealth.com: Providing education, clinical care, research, and health care information for adolescents.
- Adolesence Directory Online: An electronic guide that focus on the social and emotional growth and development needs of adolescents.
- Aware: "Abstinence Wait-training And Relationship Education" is an educational program designed to teach students in public and private schools how to have healthy relationships, the potential risks of early sexual involvement, and highlight the many positive reasons for abstinence. Includes a speaker's bureau, and links for parents, teachers, and teens.
- CDC's Adolescent and School Health Program: For adolescents and educational institutions. Informative health topics regarding tobacco and drug use, high risk behavior fact sheets, and tools and strategies for providing healthy environments in schools.
- Connect Online: Teens with chronic or serious illnesses can come to meet other people just like them, get advice, share experiences, and talk to someone who's "been there" with a serious illness.
- MEDLINEplus - Teen Health: Directory of health related resources concentrated on the health of teens.
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (NAHIC): A national `resource` offering an array of adolescent health- and health policy-related publications, news, and information.
- OBGYN.net Young Woman: Physician reviewed site offering Medical Professionals, young women and teens worldwide, the latest information and news in obstetrics and gynecology for the young woman.
- Pediatric Oncall - Teen Care: Information on puberty, drugs, mental health conditions, and teenage health problems.
- Student Health Ministries: Timely health related information for an ethically challenged world.
- Teen Health: Sports and adolescent medicine information.
- Teen Health: Find ideas and resources for setting-up a teen health program at your school, or just for getting information that you want for yourself.
- Teen Health Connection: Provides health and mental health services to young men and women, ages 11-21, general health information, support and advice for the young adult and their family.
- Teen Health FX: Providing health and medical information, access to medical, mental health, and other support services in Northern New Jersey.
- Teen Health Issues: Find information about health issues important to teens and health services available from many health and social service agencies in the Mahoning Valley.
- Teen Health and the Media: A virtual meeting place for teens, parents, educators, health professionals, and others who share a strong commitment to teen health.
- Teen Matters: Information on teen issues including stress, depression, body image, and relationships.
- Teenagers and Mental Health: Informative articles and links regarding depression, suicide, suicide prevention, youth violence, substance abuse.
- TeensHealth: Created by doctors, has honest, accurate information and advice about health, relationships, and growing up.
- The AWARE Foundation: Dedicated to educating and empowering adolescents to make responsible decisions regarding their wellness, sexuality, and reproductive health. Ask questions, health facts for teens and parents.
- Youth Advisory Group - University of Auckland: Delivers health promotions and risk prevention and intervention programmes developed to enhance the uptake of healthy lifestyle behaviours by young people. Word list, events, and a survey.
- Youth Health: Offers a wide selection of articles and useful information on for young adults age 12-25.
- Youth In Transition: Youth with chronic health disorders and their caregivers can find information and resources to assist in their transition to independence and self-management.