Search Home : Health : Weight Loss
- 1 Stop Weight Loss: Provides information on programs, ebooks, articles, diets, tips and tools.
- 24 Hour Fitness: Offers a summary of ten of the most popular diets on the market today, the benefits and disadvantages of each plan and whether the plan can be maintained for life.
- ADietDirectory.com: Offers a directory of sites including clinics, recipes, support groups, and weight management tools.
- Active Karma: Information for personalized, interactive and sustainable online weight control program. Includes nutrition, fitness tips, and stress counseling.
- Advanced Body Mass Index Calculator: Calculates your body mass index and shows statistics to compare your body to others of the same height, sex and age. Handles pediatric and older adult ages.
- All About Diet Plans: Reviews diet plans and offers recommendations, dieting tips and information.
- Am I Fat?: Find out if you are overweight and what can be done about it. Includes an overview of obesity, weight tables, calorie requirements, and a forum.
- Analyzing Weight Loss: Analyzing different methods including fads, natural diets and exercise.
- BBC Online Health - Fighting Fat: Details on how to keep to a healthy weight, eat well and reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes and other health problems.
- Burn Your Calorie: Learn about healthy eating, nutritional requirements and exercices to promote optimal health and wellness.
- CBC Consumers: Dying to be Thin: An in depth look at the risks associated with diet drugs.
- CBC Witness: Diet Wars: The battle between millionaire diet experts and the stunning revelation that 95% of diets do not work.
- Calorie Counter: Lose weight through healthy eating and exercise. Support, diet tips and chat room.
- Calorie Database: Contains a wealth of nutritional information on individual food items, with detailed breakdown of calories, carb, fat, and various vitamins and minerals.
- Calorie Management: Offers menu tools for weight loss and control for health, for life.
- Calorie-Count.com: Offers a searchable directory of nutrition facts and printable food labels. Includes a daily calorie requirement tool to determine daily calorie needs.
- CalorieKing.com: A diet portal featuring free diet plans and programmes with a powerful online diet diary.
- CalorieLab.com: Weight loss and calorie calculators and information.
- Calories Per Hour.com: Calculates calories for hundreds of activities and foods, BMI and BMR. Includes fat loss tips and information on diet, weight loss and calories.
- Diet Food Facts: Comprehensive nutritional food statistics directory for dieting. Articles cover various diet plans, calories, carbohydrates and food fats. Tools include body fat and BMI, waist circumference chart, and calories burned by activity.
- Diet Information: Providing an overview of commercial and popular diet plans.
- Diet Tips: Has articles, links, and reviews about dieting, nutrition, exercise, and other heath related issues. Contribute an article to be considered for posting.
- Diet Tips and Tricks: Diet tips that explains what negative calorie and fat burning foods are, benefits of exercise, and tips for keeping a diet.
- Diet and Fitness by iVillage.com: Diet tips, information on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, health calculator, find a workout, keyboard yoga and online chats and discussions.
- Diet-Links.com: Provides a directory of diet and weight loss links, updated news and hot sites.
- Dieting Review: Reviews the general guidelines and the positive and negative aspects of most popular diets. Contains a selection of weight loss tools and a forum.
- Diets Guide: Offers advice on choosing from the many popular diets. Also offers guides to additional resources for dieting support and weight loss information.
- Dr. Weight Loss: Written by a doctor and includes sections on cosmetic surgery, diet and nutrition recommended reading.
- Eat Fat and Grow Slim: A simple explanation of how most people get fat and how they can easily become slim again without starving or enduring unpleasant diets. Written by Richard Mackarness, M.B.,B.S.
- Fad Diet: A collection of fad diets, tips and tricks.
- Fat Burning Foods: What foods will boost the metabolism and help lose weight in a healthy way.
- Feeling Fat.net: Online guide to resources covering dieting, exercising, slimming and losing weight.
- FitDay.com: Free online diet and fitness journal. Input foods, activities, and goals to create individual progress reports.
- Food and Diet: An information portal for diets, recipes, fitness, and support to help lose weight and get in shape.
- Free Diet Tips: Resource for weight loss and exercise information, and low fat recipes.
- Free-WeightLoss.com: Offers dieters free information and resources including chat, links, and professional articles.
- Health Link MCW: An Article about obesity and some helpful tips.
- If Not Dieting, Then What - Dr. Rick Kausman: Provides help and support for people to achieve and maintain a healthy, comfortable weight without being deprived of food or losing quality of life.
- John La Puma, M.D.: Food and medical information, and recipes, from a physician and professionally trained chef.
- KeepKidsHealthy.com - BMI Calcluator: Available in metric or US measurement. Includes more details about the average figures and links to further resources about weight management.
- Keys To Successful Weight Loss: Important keys to successfully losing weight from a doctor plus links to useful weight loss, nutrition, recipe, exercise and eating disorder information.
- List of Carbohydrate Foods: Contains a searchable database for the effective carbohydrate, fat and calorie content of a large number of food items. It is designed for those following the Atkins diet.
- Living Lean Today: A portal to weight loss sites. Links to professional and personal weight loss sites, fitness links, health columnists, healthy recipes and other weight loss resources.
- LivingHeart.com: Individualized diets to lower weight, cholesterol, triglyceride, blood pressure, and blood sugar. Tips, books, online nutrient analysis of your diet, plus nutrition counseling with a dietitian.
- Lose Body Weight: Articles describe changes in lifestyle that will assist with weight management.
- Lose Weight. Gain Life.: Encourages healthier living by consulting your doctor about weight loss, eating healthy, and getting active.
- Low Carb Transformation Community Forum: An on-line community for those who would like to find out more about or have embraced the low carb lifestyle. Discuss news, challenges, journal, get support and share recipes.
- Low Carbohydrate Diet: Provides information and recommendation on following a low carbohydrate, high nutrient diet plan.
- MayoClinic: Thinking about Weight Management.: Tips on preparing for weight loss and general advice.
- Med-Psych Network: Articles, support sites, and cartoons - all about diet and weight loss.
- MedicineNet.com: Includes information on therapies, prevention and healthy living.
- Negative Calorie Foods: A discussion on these foods and how they can help keep a healthy diet. Includes a list and a page of links.
- Nutri.info: Download the Agile Body Mass Index Calculator 1.0 to calculates BMI using height, weight and gender.
- NutriDiary: Free food and exercise logging web application that tracks, analyzes, and graphs calories in, calories out, nutrients, weight, body fat, and BMI. Also allows weight goal and nutrition target setting.
- One Fat Chef: Contains low fat recipes, weight loss journal and progress, nutrition and exercise information plus the famous one fat chef. Browse through the free online healthy recipes for cooking ideas.
- Overweight .net: Provides weight management resources, tools, and recipes.
- Peoples Choice of Ideal Body Weight: Study shows that people's idea of their ideal body weight, depends on their Age and current Weight.
- Practical Weight Loss: Calorie and BMI calculators.
- Prevention.com: Weight Loss: Free diet plans and fitness tools to lose weight safely like calorie counters, low fat recipes, personality quiz and weight loss forums.
- Self Regulation of Body Weight: Failure: the predictable outcome of dieting, has bad consequences for the dieter. This web site is designed to help people escape the iatrogenic consequences of the dieting spiral.
- Slimmer's Diary: Weekly diary of our volunteer slimmer who started The Anne Collins Diet on 26 March - personal experiences, tips and readers' questions answered by Anne Collins herself.
- South Beach Diet Guide: Offers practical information on getting started with the SBD, plus personal experiences, a recipe exchange, and public discussion forums.
- South Beach Diet Information: Learn how SBD helps to archive weight loss by consuming the right amount of good carbs and fats. Also provide weekly diet plan and recipes.
- Staying Slim: Find resources for staying healthy and fit. Content includes news, success stories, articles, a forum, and diets.
- Suite 101: Eating for Life will provide assistance to control your life, and your diet; one week at a time. Offers links and articles.
- Susan Powter Online: Offers information to lose weight.
- The Dieter's Notebook: Offers feature articles and links from Suite 101.
- The Hacker's Diet: Billed as "how to lose weight and hair through stress and poor nutrition," this is a serious weight loss program written from an engineering and management perspective.
- The Weight Directory: Directory of weight-loss resources, products and services.
- The Weight Loss Zone: Provides information, products, and tools that will help you lose weight.
- The-Zone-Diet-Plan.com: Provides information about the Zone diet plan. Includes an introduction, getting started, and the science behind the plan.
- Weigh-Less: To attain and maintain the ideal weight, the healthy way. Offers message boards, chat, exercise, food for the soul, recipes and success stories.
- Weight Chart: Goes by height and frame size. For men and women.
- Weight Control - WebMD: Consumer health site written and reviewed by WebMD doctors.
- Weight Loss For All: Provides weight loss solutions through education. Offers articles on exercise, diet, fitness, weight loss tips, and metabolism.
- Weight Loss Help: Summaries, reviews, and recipes for weight loss programs. Provides information for and feedback from dieters on what works and what doesn't. Includes a support forum.
- Weight Loss Index: Provides information on weight loss, diet, fitness, health, and supplements.
- Weight Loss Made Simple: Offers sound advice in fitness, dieting, exercise, and motivation.
- Weight Loss Management Center: Expert-reviewed articles offer tips and guidance on effective weight loss planning. Also includes a free question-and-answer service with registered dietitians.
- Weight Loss Products Comparison: Introductory information on a variety of products.
- Weight Loss for Good: Offers a variety of online tools, diet and exercise tips, articles and alternatives to lose weight.
- Weight Loss: About.com: Links to information about diets, emotional eating, fitness, nutrition, cooking and more, as well as weekly feature articles.
- Weight Management Center: Expert-reviewed articles offer tips and guidance on effective weight loss planning. Also includes a free question-and-answer service with registered dietitians.
- Weight Watchers International: Official site providing information about health, nutrition, dieting, exercise and fitness.
- Weight loss Information: Including everything you need to know from exercises, to diet tips, and motivation.
- Weightcheck: Online weight loss and exercise advice with a personal advisor for motivation and help to achieve your weight goal.
- Weightfocus: A comprehensive `resource` for people interested in practical weight management information, including healthy eating, sensible dieting tips, nutrition, and weight loss maintenance.
- Weightloss Resource: Includes diet plans, pills, and how to talk to your doctor. Features a body mass index and other helpful tools.
- Weightloss and Diet Facts: Free articles discussing diet myths and the difference between typical weightloss and true fat burning.
- Which Weight Loss: Offers advice and reviews on range of weight loss plans.
- Wholistic Weight Loss: Free tips, low carbohydrate recipes and success stories. Re-vitalise your health, stop food cravings and get off the diet treadmill for good.
- Winning with Wendy: Motivation and support for Weight Watchers members. Includes Winning Points recipes, tips, and links.
- Yoyo Club: Includes information about dieting, diet plans, recipes, message board and women-issues.
- Zone Diet Info: Offers tips, frequently asked questions, and menus for the Zone Diet.
This category in other languages: