Search Home : Health : Women's Health : Menopause
- ABCs of Estrogen Related Memory Loss: FAQs on common questions related to the effect of estrogen on the brain, memory and Alzheimer's disease.
- Alt Menopause: Current news on therapies, issues, and alternative treatments.
- American Menopause Foundation: Independent not for profit health organization dedicated to providing support and assistance on all issues concerning menopause. Site includes definitions, a list of articles and advocacy programs, and contact information.
- Approaching Menopause: How hormones change in perimenopause, physical and psychological symptoms, and how to deal with them.
- Climodien: Information about menopause, possible treatments, and nutrition and fitness tips.
- Columbia University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology: The Center for Menopause, Hormonal Disorders and Women's Health provides a full-range of services for women entering their menopause years.
- HealtLink MCW: Offers an article entitled, Women must weight risks and benefits of estrogen replacement.
- Hormone Jungle for Surgical Menopause: Friendly and easy access to current hot topics in hormone therapy for the surgical menopausal woman. (Surgically removed ovaries)
- ICE Study: Enroll to investigate the effects of plant estrogens on menopause.
- Menopause Metamorphosis: Offers solutions for body, mind, and spirit. Includes solutions for thyroid health, fibromyalgia, hairy problems, male menopause, herbs for women taking HRT.
- Midlife Passages: Cover advances in gynecology, how to live to be 100, female and male menopause.
- North American Menopause Society: Multidisciplinary, nonprofit organization that provides a forum for a multitude of scientific disciplines with an interest in the human female menopause.
- OBGYN.net: Site offers latest news in the area of hysterectomy and alternatives.
- Perimenopause: Information on symptoms and natural supplements, sharing information.
- Postgraduate Medicine: Management of the Climacteric: Article for medical practitioners discusses menopause symptoms and treatment, including both conventional and alternative/complementary therapies.
- Power Surge Menopause Community: Multi-award winning Web site for women at midlife who happen to be in menopause. Offers weekly guest conferences with women's health experts, newsletters, resources, message boards, and a bookstore.
- Project AWARE: Provides comprehensive information, support, and assistance regarding all phases of menopause, including current therapies, research data, book lists, physician referral, and internet resources on other women's health topics.
- Survivor's Guide to Surgical Menopause: Women experiencing surgical menopause share strategies for maximizing health. Includes mailing list.
- The BigM- Menopause: Information concerning menopausal women's issues. Testimonials written by women who have gone through or are going through the change of life.
- The Hormone Foundation: Patient information on menopause including overview, symptoms, treatment options, lifestyle issues and prevention; as well as other related resources.
- What If Estrogen Is Not For You? - DrDonnica.com: An in depth look at HRT also in alternative forms.
- Yahoo! Groups: Menopause Naturally and Safely: Mailing list to discuss natural alternatives to standard menopause treatments.
This category in other languages: