Search Home : Health : Women's Health : Support Groups
- Women's Midlife Health Issues: A caring community for women at midlife seeking answers to their health issues. Newsletters, chats, message boards, polls, resources and links.
- A Forum for Women's Health: Your internet `resource` for women's health information. The forum hosts a collection of facts, information, advice, and suggestions to help you deal with your health concerns.
- About.com Women's Health Forums: Active discussion board for all women's health issues from PMS and pregnancy to hysterectomy and menopause.
- Boston Women's Health Book Collective: The Boston Women's Health Book Collective is a nonprofit women's health education, advocacy and consulting organization.
- Breast Reduction Forum: A forum for women who are going through the breast reduction process.
- BreastHealthOnline: Support and education for women undergoing breast surgery: breast reconstruction, breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast surgery revision. Also supports and educates on tummy tucks, health and fitness. Discussion forums.
- Canadian Women and Sport: Health Web: Physical activity has amazing benefits for women and girls yet only 1 in 10 Canadian women is active enough to benefit her health.
- Dysmenorrhea Support: An online support `group` where women can vent, share, learn, and find support for dysmenorrhea (severe menstrual cramps which are more painful than average cramps and can sometimes be disabling).
- Genital Warts: Includes chat room and message board.
- GynGals: Online support `group` for women with gynecological cancers and diseases. Provides information on gynecological issues, personal stories and a private email support list.
- Health Message Boards at iVillage.com: Discuss topics on women's health from general issues to specific ailments.
- Info Implants Mammaires: Dedicated to Silicone Breast Implant victims.
- Inlet Medical, Inc. - Dyspareunia: A site for women experiencing pain during intercourse or during menstruation as a result of a tipped or retroverted uterus and possible treatment options.
- Kegels: An e-mail discussion `group` for kegel exercises, womens health, and vaginal health issues. Hosted by Yahoo.
- MadGirls, Women's Voices in Mental Health: Join the email list, post or read the archives.
- Medical Forum and Managed Care: Message Board dealing with women's health issues, as well as Managed Care. General health information, diet, nutrition, medicare and medicaid.
- National Center for Policy Research for Women and Families: Information to improve the lives of women and families.
- New Zealand Breasts: Support Group for women with large breasts. Personal stories, discussion groups and links.
- PolyCysters: Message board for women who suffer from PCOS.
- Post Abortion Stress Syndrome Support: A place for women who've had abortions to find help, support and comfort after an abortion. With message boards, surveys, stories and healing ideas.
- Primary Vaginismus Group: Support `group` of primary vaginismus sufferers.
- Prolapse Issues: Vaginal weakness with prolapse of the uterus and bladder.
- The Coalition of Silicone Survivors: An organization with over 5000 members world wide with many local groups providing support and information for those affected in any way by implants.
- The Connection Center, Inc.: Features information on finding care and support. Online and in-person psychotherapy and counseling offered.
- Vaginismus Support Group: An on-line support `group` of women suffering from vaginismus, an involuntary spasm of the vaginal muscle which makes penetration extremely painful.
- Vital Health Partners: Provides support for individuals and families facing a life altering health diagnosis. Offers for-fee services for individuals, families and organizations as well as a list of resources.
- Yahoo! Groups: V Support: Features a support `group` for women with vulvar disorders and information related to vulvar pain, discomfort or itching. Includes joining instructions.