Search Home : Home : Consumer Information : Computers and Internet
- Ars Technica: Reviews of computer hardware, software, games, and books, for all PC operating systems.
- CNET.com: Computer Hardware, Software, and Electronics Reviews: Price comparison on computer-related goods.
- Computer Buying Primer: An introductory article on what you need to know to buy a computer, computer peripherals, and various software.
- Consumer Reviews: Enables consumers to read and write opinions on computer related subjects.
- Cyber Aspect -dot- com: Online magazine and enzine with software and hardware reviews focusing on web building and multimedia development.
- Epinions: Read others' opinions of computer products, and leave your own.
- ExactChoice: Recommendations, comparisons, and product profiles for new computers. Step-by-step process finds the best matches between your needs and thousands of possible configurations from leading brands.
- Fraud Bureau: Provides information on internet scams and internet fraud.
- JusTech'n: News and reviews for computer hardware, software, and electronic devices.
- Networks United: Hardware reviews, software downloads, tech-help, general discussions.
- PriceComputing.com: Product information, compares prices and specification. Review links provided.
- PriceSpy: Compare prices from New Zealand's online retailers of computer parts. Prices checked daily.
- Pricefile.com: Computer products comparison engine. Request for quote service and manufacturers directory.
- Rainbow-PCM Reviews On-Line: Reviews of PC software, with a heavy emphasis on design and publishing, some utilities, games and hardware.
- Reviews Online: Independent source of computer hardware and software product news, evaluations, and trade show reporting.
- SL Central: Provides reviews of all the latest computer hardware and software along with comparison and buying guides.
- Safeshopping.org: Site created by the American Bar Association to help consumers order safely when shopping online.
- Savvy Shopping: Personal Computer Buying Guide: Article discusses the major computer components and advises what an average user needs to purchase. Site also offers coupons.
- Silicon Guide: Offers guides to web development, hardware and Internet, and technical issues. Features newsletter, and trick and tips section.
- Smart Computing in Plain English: Searchable archive of articles of product reviews, troubleshooting, problems solving, and tutorials on hardware, software, upgrades, accessories.
- Suite 101: Consumer Issues: Offers articles on regular basis, large list of links, and discussion area. Most discussion is on consumer issues pertaining to computers or the internet.
- TechnoFILE - How to Buy a Computer: Article by Jim Bray on the introduction to the world of computer shopping.
- The Public Eye: The Cyberspace equivalent of the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. A consumer intelligence company that tests, certifies and monitors Internet businesses for reliability and customer satisfaction. Consumers may also file complaints and get reports on Internet Businesses.
- Thepcyoubuy.com: Computer help and buying tips.
- Understand Technology: Offers advice on computers, DVD burners, the Internet, digital photography, monitors, printers, virus protection and wireless phone services.
- ZDNet UK Reviews: Desktop PCs, notebooks, handhelds, printers, monitors and peripherals.
- ZDNet: NetBuyer: ZDNet's product reviews and price comparisons. Prices are given in British pounds.
- ZDNet: Reviews: Reviews of computers, hardware, internet accessories, software, gadgets. Prices are American.
- iBuyer.net: Computer Price Comparison: Computer price comparison of products from hundreds of online stores. Read reviews and ratings before you buy.
This category in other languages: