Search Home : Home : Cooking : Baking and Confections : Candy
- Abby's Recipe Kitchen of Easy Fudge and Candy Recipes: Includes fudge, divinity, hard candy, popcorn balls, pecan pralines.
- Alicia's Kitchen Candy Recipes: Collection of candy recipes includes fudge, divinity, and peanut brittle.
- All About Peanut Brittle: Recipe and detailed instructions for making old fashioned peanut brittle.
- All Easy Candy Recipes: A large assortment of recipes for diet, fudge, divinity, brittle, microwave and old fashioned candy.
- All_Easy_Cookin': A variety of candy recipes such as fudge, smores, and rainbow candy apples.
- Annie's Simple and Easy Recipes: Simple and easy recipes for every day or holiday candy recipes.
- Baking and Dessert Recipes: Recipes and baking tips from Hershey's kitchens.
- Candy Recipes: Collection of candy recipes including Double-Dipped Caramels and Sugared Candy Fruits from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Candy Recipes at CooksRecipes.com: A collection of candy recipes listed by category.
- Candy Recipes at Fits My Budget: Simple and easy to follow candy and chocolate recipes for cooking on a budget.
- Candy Recipes at iChef: Large collection of candy recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Candy Recipes from BizzyBee: An assortment of candy recipes.
- Candy Recipes from FreeRecipe.org: Old-fashioned recipes for nougatines, butterscotch, bonbons, pralines, fondants, turkish paste, toffee, taffee, caramels, fudge, brittle, and junket.
- Candy Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes for chocolate coconut candy, chocolate coconut cherry fudge, nut bark, truffles, and rum raisin fudge.
- Candy Recipes from RecipeSource: Over 1000 recipes from 14 Minute Maple Candy to yogurt-praline, including fudge, brittle, meringues, peanut butter carob balls, truffles, caramel, and marzipan.
- Candy Recipes from Recipes To Go: Free easy to find recipes for candies, fudge, brittles, truffles and more.
- Candy Recipes from Recipezaar: Over 100 candy recipes submitted and rated by users, each with complete nutritional information.
- Candy USA: Recipes and advice on using candy and chocolate in the kitchen including sweets for kids and holiday treats.
- Candy from Allrecipes: Recipes for candy bars, seafoam, divinity, sweets with or without nuts, chewy, hard, fruit, popcorn, potato, and pretzel candies, and party mixes, fudge, and chocolate.
- Candy's Country Cooking: Easy to follow candy recipes from chocolate covered cherries to candy mints, English Toffee, and Fiddle Faddle.
- Caramel from FreeRecipe.org: Small selection of old-fashioned recipes including maple, vanilla, walnut, coffee nut, and Mexican caramel.
- Chocolate Clay Roses: Recipe and detailed instructions for creating edible chocolate roses for use in cake decorating and other projects.
- ChocolateMadness: Chocolate recipes, trivia, facts, humor, and quotes.
- Dad's Candy Recipes: A variety of candy recipes made with almonds, marshmallows, and more by DadDoesItAll.com.
- Dandy Candy: Thirty delicious fudge recipes for everyone to enjoy.
- Diet Candy Recipes To-Go: A collection of candy recipes suitable for inclusion in your diet or weight loss program.
- Easy Fudge Recipes: A variety of simple recipes including pumpkin, Bailey's, vanilla, brown sugar, peanut butter, dark chocolate, and Jell-O pudding mix fudge.
- Euphoria Chocolate Company: Chocolate tempering instructions and recipes for cookies, cupcakes, blondies, bars, pie fillings, and brownies.
- Fudge Recipes from Allrecipes: Wide selection of recipes with categories dedicated to cheese, chocolate, fruit, peanut butte, and pumpkin fudge as well as with nuts, or without.
- Fudge Recipes from FreeRecipe.org: Recipes include peanut butter, chocolate, divinity, penuche, marshmallow, maple, coffee nut, and fruit fudge.
- Fudge Recipes from RecipeSource: Almost 500 recipes including Velveeta, peanut butter, eggnog, sour cream, strawberry divinity, two minute to twenty minute, almond, and diabetic fudge.
- Hard Candy Recipes from Recipe Goldmine: Recipes for making various types of hard candy including candy canes, licorice drops, and old fashioned butterscotch.
- Homemade Mint Candy Recipes: Recipes and detailed instructions for making mint candy. Ingredients include powdered sugar, cream cheese, and assorted extracts.
- How Stuff Works: How Chocolate Works: Many color photographs help to show how chocolate is made in this impartial tutorial.
- Jimmy's Candy Recipes: A variety of quick and easy recipes including chocolate, almond, and peanut butter flavored candy.
- JustA Recipes: A collection of candy recipes including candy apples, and potato candy.
- Master's Tech Candy Recipes: A collection of easy to make candy recipes including dietetic candy suggestions.
- Peanut Brittle from FreeRecipe.org: A handful of old-fashioned recipes using different ingredients.
- Pratt's Candy Recipes: Recipes for Cream Cheese Mints, Fudge, Chocolate Truffles, Easter Egg Candy, and Penuche.
- Recipe Goldmine: A collection of fudge, divinity, brittles, hard candy, pralines, and spirited confections indexed alphabetically.
- Recipes Net - Candy Cookbook Online: Recipe collection which includes candy and low fat desserts. Consumers are encouraged to review and rate recipes.
- Taffy Recipes from FreeRecipe.org:: Old-fashioned recipes including three molasses variations, plain, and salt water taffy.
- Thrifty Mom's Candy Recipes: A variety of candy recipes from Thrifty Mom's kitchen including Grandpa's Foolproof Fudge, Fancy Cream Truffles, and Microwaved Peanut Brittle.