Search Home : Home : Cooking : Baking and Confections : Pudding and Custard
- Almond Leche Flan: Recipe from Allrecipes includes 6 egg yolks, evaporated and sweetened condensed milk, and almond extract.
- Apple Nut Pudding: Topped with a rum flavored syrup.
- Best Ever Date Pudding: Uses dates, nuts, and brown sugar.
- Blueberry Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce: Low fat dessert using skim milk, egg beaters, and fresh or frozen blueberries. The caramel sauce is made with caramel candy.
- Bread and Butter Pudding: Recipes calls for an apricot jam topping.
- Butterscotch Pudding: Traditional pudding garnished with whipped cream.
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan by Nestlé: Includes 5 whole eggs, sweetened and condensed milk, cream cheese, and unsweetened chocolate flavoring.
- Chocolate Espresso Soy Dreams: Recipe for a chocolate pots de creme-like dessert made from tofu rather than eggs.
- Chocolate and Chestnut Pots de Creme: Recipe includes 5 egg yolks, chocolate, and heavy cream. From GourmetSleuth.
- Cinnamon Toast Flan: Julia Child's version of Mexican bread pudding in custard.
- Classic Flan from Martha Stewart: The recipe serves 6 and uses tequila, cinnamon and coffee liqueur, and 4 whole eggs.
- Cranberry Pudding: Prepare this recipe early in the day or one day prior to serving.
- Cream Cheese Flan from Allrecipes: A very rich dessert including cream cheese, butter, evaporated and sweetened condensed milk, and 5 whole eggs.
- Creme Brulee: Recipe for an almost traditional créme brulée.
- Creme Brulee: Recipe using four eggs. From GourmetSleuth.
- Creme Brulée: A simple recipe, Julia Child approved.
- Custards: Collection of baked, boiled, steamed, or frozen custards in a variety of flavors.
- Flan from Gourmet Sleuth: Spanish version of creme caramel including a recipe and general information about the dessert.
- Fruity Rice Pudding: Made with golden raisins and dried apricots.
- Heavenly Chocolate Pudding Dessert: Layered dessert with a crushed Heath bar topping.
- Key Lime Pots de Creme: Recipe uses fresh Key Limes and sweetened condensed canned milk. Includes short description of Key Limes and Key Lime Pie history.
- Layered Banana Pudding: Serve sprinkled with chopped walnuts.
- Lime Flan with Caramelized Pineapple from Epicurious: This lower fat version uses fresh lime juice, 2% milk as well as sweetened condensed milk, and egg substitute.
- Making Banana Pudding: Making classic banana pudding with a recipe from Texas Cooking.
- Milk and White Chocolate Pots de Creme: Recipe include whipping cream, 12 egg yolks, and white and milk chocolate.
- Orange Pudding: The orange juice can be replaced with most other fresh juices for different types of pudding.
- Pots De Creme from GourmetSleuth: For lovers of chocolate, espresso, and rich desserts. Easy recipe.
- Pudding Recipes: Recipes for custards, mousse, and bread, cream, fruit, orange, pineapple, prune, rice, and tapioca puddings.
- Pudding Recipes: Easy to prepare recipes include Cashew Pudding and Grapenut Pudding.
- Puddings, Creams, and Custards: Includes Perfect Creme Brulee, Lavender Creme Brulee, Chocolate Pots de Creme, Old Fashioned Baked Custard, and Lemon Curd.
- Shaker Bread Pudding with Oozing Caramel Sauce: A fairly guilt free treat, from The Fat Free Junk Food Cookbook. Instructions for caramel sauce included.
- Sticky Fruit Pudding with Caramel Sauce: Simple and sweet recipe using a jar of fruit mince. Instructions for caramel sauce included.
- Sugar Plum Flan: From Jeff Blank of Hudson's on the Bend restaurant. Uses creme de Casis and fresh fruit.
- Tapioca Pudding: A handful of easy old-fashioned pudding recipes.
- Toasted Chile Custard from PepperFool: Contains two whole eggs, cream, brown sugar, and powdered chilies de arbol.
- Vanilla Pots de Creme from GourmetSleuth: A traditional vanilla pots de creme which includes six egg yolks, light cream, and vanilla bean.
- Zabaglione by GourmetSleuth: Recipe for this traditional Italian dessert made of egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine.