Search Home : Home : Cooking : Baking and Confections
- Baker Boulanger: A recipe and advice site edited by professional baker and author Marcy Goldman. The site features hundreds of recipes for baked good and savory dishes.
- A Recipe For Aunt Annie's Pretzels: Make this popular mall food at home and save money. One of hundreds of similar recipes available.
- All Easy Cookin' Cakes, Bars and Cookie Recipes: Cakes, bars, and cookies recipe exchange message board.
- All Easy to Prepare Muffin Recipes: Small collection of recipes including Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Jelly Filled Muffins, and Blackberry Coconut Muffins.
- All Things Baked: Dessert, cake, pie, and cookie recipes, helpful hints, how-to instructions and information to help you bake the perfect dessert.
- Anniebakes: Easy recipes for cakes and desserts including chocolate, lemon, passion fruit, and HRT cake (which is said to be a good natural alternative to hormone replacement treatment, for women going through menopause).
- Aunt Betty's: Recipes for puddings and other desserts, using products from this company located in New Zealand.
- Aunt Libby's Kitchen-Bread Recipes: Sweet Potato Biscuits and Pineapple Spice Loaf are two of the many recipes offered.
- Baked Goods: Recipes for cakes, cookies, pastries, and pies.
- Baking: A quick refresher course on choosing and measuring ingredients, gathering equipment, garnishing with flair, and baking success. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Baking Powder Recipes: A variety of baking recipes such as cookies, muffins, or breads, using Clabber Girl and Rumford baking powders.
- Baking Pro: Collection of recipes, examples and tips from a professional baker.
- Baking and Baking Science: A comprehensive description of various facets of baking, complete with pictures and information, including definitions concerning different types of ingredients and interactions among the various components of the recipe.
- Baking with Anna: Browse cake, cookie, and dessert recipes, and tips.
- Baking with Kookie's Home Page: Recipes for cookies, bars, brownies, pies, cakes. Microwave tips and recipes for baked goods.
- Baking911.com: Provides baking tips for all skill levels, recipes, advice on the use of ingredients, special event cookery, storage, techniques, substitutions.
- BakingBits: A baker's `resource` with recipes, coobook and product reviews, articles, message boards, and a calendar of food events around the nation.
- Biscuit Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes include baking powder biscuits, basic recipe with variations, light, potato, protein, and quick corn.
- Biscuits and Scones: Small collection of recipes.
- Cake and Pie Recipes: Cake and pie recipes including German Torte, Cheesecakes, and French Cream pies.
- Cakes, Pies, & Desserts: Extensive selection of recipes from Diana Rattray.
- Cannoli Enterprises: Cannoli recipes, plus background information on the cannoli.
- Celebration Recipes: Recipes for cakes, cookies, and muffins from Pillsbury.
- Cobblers, Bakes, and Crisps from Hugs's Homeheart: Apple macadamia bake, berry whirligig, blackberry crisp, and orange dreamsicle dessert.
- Coffee World: Cakes and Puddings: A wide selection of coffee based baked goods.
- Coffee World: Sweets and Ice Creams: A wide selection of coffee based desserts.
- Cooking with Coffee: Mallow or frozen parfait, cream cheese icing, mocha cake, and chocolate covered coffee dreams.
- Cooks.com: How to Make Good Biscuits: An in depth treatise of the American biscuit.
- Country Life's Recipe Bin: Recipes for bread, cakes, cookies, pies, muffins, also sourdough starters, yeast, and other baked items.
- Culinary Lessons From Joan: Baking primers, recipes, advice and food links for perfect baking.
- Doughnut Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart: Buttermilk spice and a few other basic recipes.
- Eagle Brand Canada: Features over 180 dessert recipes with new recipes added regularly. You'll also find answers to visitors' baking questions plus a fun kid's page featuring a new recipe and craft every season.
- Evelyn's Recipes: Recipes for cakes, cookies, chocolates, and icing.
- Extracts and Such from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes for candied citrus peel or slices, pancake syrup, lemon extract, maraschino cherries, and old-fashioned almond paste.
- Godiva Recipes: Collection of recipes from Godiva.
- Hershey Kitchen: Traditional holiday recipes to everyday snacking.
- Hershey's Kitchens: Collection of searchable recipes, by categories or by occasion. Includes a kid friendly section.
- High Altitude Baking: An article with useful information regarding baking at high altitudes.
- Hodgson Mill: Baking and Pasta: Recipes featuring their products for bread, biscuits, cookies, cakes, pasta, and bread machine recipes.
- Home Baking Association: National organization promoting scratch baking education and practice. Site features educators' tools, lesson plans, recipes, and baking tips.
- International School of Baking and Cooking: Recipes for European style baking in artisan breads, desserts, cakes, and pastries.
- JoyofBaking.com: The basics of baking, recipe index, message board, and streaming videos teaching basic techniques.
- Mostly Dessert Recipes: Site offers a small assorted selection.
- Mousse Recipes: Old-fashioned recipes including banana whip, Chantilly, frozen strawberry, ginger, macaroon, and various other mousses as well as a gooseberry souffle.
- Muffin Recipes from CooksRecipes: Collection of varied recipes including the simple bran muffin to streussel topped and sugar coated recipes.
- Muffin Recipes from iChef: Large collection of muffin recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Pastry Chef Central: A collection of bakery recipes.
- PastryWiz Recipes: Has a large archive of baking recipes, or search by ingredient.
- Pillsbury Bake-Off: Visit the official Pillsbury Bake-Off site to find a recipe that will be a winner at your house.
- Pillsbury Baking Products: Includes recipes, baking with kids, products, promotions, tips and techniques.
- Quaker Kitchen: Search for recipes, find remedies for baking problems, take baking classes and share favorite baking tips and recipes.
- Recipe Gal: Dessert Recipes: A comprehensive listing of dessert recipes including cakes, cookies, pastries, fudge, brownies, and no-bakes.
- Recipes by Jacques Torres: The internationally acclaimed professional pastry chef demystifies the art of pastry and chocolate, and offers advanced recipes and cooking tips.
- Recipes for an Afternoon Tea: Here you will find recipes for an English Tea, including scones, lemon curd and clotted cream.
- Recipezaar.com: Chili Corn Muffins: Simple recipe for chili corn muffins.
- Recipezaar: Baking Recipes: Browse baking recipes by item to make or find ingredients. Each recipe includes complete nutritional information. Post your own recipes.
- Robbie's Recipes: A large selection of recipes including Butter Horn Nut Rolls, Caramel Corn, Date Pudding, Derby Pie, Ginger Snaps, Thumbprint Cookies.
- Robin Rosenberg's Pastry and Dessert Page: A variety of desserts and quick breads.
- Scone Index: Offers a wide variety of scone recipes.
- Thrifty Living: Basic Quick Mix: Homemade biscuit mix and recipes in which you can use it such as biscuits, pancakes, muffins, and upside-down pineapple cake.
- Thrifty Living: Ingredient Substitution for Baking: Fact sheet listing ingredients which can be used in place of another one you might have run out of.
- Tom's Vegan Dessert Page: A selection of vegetarian and low fat dessert recipes.
- Very Best Baking: Recipes using Nestle chocolate chips, Carnation condensed milk, Libby's pumpkin or Albers corn products.
- Victorian Kat's Mouse Recipes: Presents several recipes from the Victorian Era.
This category in other languages: