Search Home : Home : Cooking : Beverages : Apple Juice and Cider
- A is for Apple: Twenty recipes such as punches, glug, iced tea, cider tea, wassail, apple snow, and limeade. From the Processed Apples Institute.
- Apple Brandy Brew: A blend of apple wine, apple cider, peach brandy and cinnamon, warmed in the crockpot.
- Apple Juice with Mint: Made with a juice extractor, using apples, lemon juice, and mint.
- Apple Shake from Living and Raw Foods: A simple and basic recipe made with banana, green apples, oranges, and brewer's yeast.
- Autumn Apple Punch: Making 12 serving, this recipe uses pineapple, lemon and orange juice, and ginger ale.
- Beverage Recipes from Michigan Apple Committee: Using juice, cider, and other apple products.
- Bobbing Apple Punch from Recipezaar: Made with apple cider, fruit juices, ginger ale, and chopped fruit. Yields 8 to 10 servings.
- Carrot Apple Juice from All-Creatures.org: Simple recipe using a high powered blender.
- Carrot-Apple Juice: From the FatFree archives, a low fat vegetarian mailing list.
- Christmas Wassail: Cinnamon and cloves added to a blend of orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice, and apple cider. From Culinary Café.
- Cider Snap from Recipezaar: Made in microwave with juice or cider and red cinnamon candies. Yields 2 servings.
- Cider from Virginia Apples: Microwave spiced mulled cider using pumpkin spice. Serves 4 to 5.
- Cinnamon Apple Tea from All-Creatures.org: Made with water, juice or cider, and cinnamon.
- Dutch Apple Punch: Contains cinnamon sticks, apple and orange juice, and sparkling apple cider.
- Hot Apple Cider from Allrecipes: Calls for fresh cider and pure maple syrup. Serves 6. Ratings, recipe scaling, and nutritional information available.
- Hot Buttered Apple Cider at Allrecipes: Hot cider sweetened with maple syrup and topped with butter, nutmeg, and allspice. Makes 8 servings. Recipe scaling and nutritional information available.
- Hot Mulled Cider: Yields 2 quarts of hot, spiced, non alcoholic drink, using brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, whole allspice, nutmeg, and whole cloves.
- Hot Mulled Cider in the Crock-Pot: Simmers 2 to 8 hours, so you can even prepare it the night before.
- Hot Peach Cobbler: Hot cider to which non-alcoholic peach schnapps is added.
- Hot Spiced Apple Juice or Cider from All-Creatures.org: Heated in slow cooker and seasoned with allspice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Hot Spiced Cider: Using cloves, allspice, cinnamon, citrus peel, and maple syrup. Recipe presented on Good Morning America.
- Hot Spiced Cider: Make this hot drink in a crock-pot or a 30-cup coffee maker. Yields 1 gallon.
- Hot Spiced Cider from Recipezaar: Blend of cider, sugar, whole cloves, whole allspice, and cinnamon sticks. Yields 16 servings.
- Hot Spiked Cider: Made by steeping orange spice tea bags. Light brown sugar, apple cider, light rum, cinnamon sticks, and butter are then added to the tea.
- Mulled Cider: Uses cider, lemon juice, brown sugar, whole cloves, cinnamon stick, dry ginger root, and freshly grated nutmeg. From "Canadian Christmas Cooking" by Rose Murray. Yields 6 servings.
- Mulled Cider: A basic, simple recipe from Sweet'N Low using cider, cinnamon, whole cloves, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Spicy Mulled Cider from Recipezaar: Non-alcoholic, using lemon juice, and brown sugar. Yields 2 quarts.