Search Home : Home : Cooking : Beverages : Cocktails
- Bacardi Mojito: Features single and multiple serving recipes for making a Mojito cocktail. It also includes the history of the Mojito.
- Bellinis: Italian drink, made with ripe white peaches, peeled, pitted, and pureed in the blender, to which chilled dry champagne is added.
- Black Russian: Recipe using vodka and coffee flavored brandy.
- Bloody Mary: Vodka, tabasco sauce, tomato juice, pepper, juice of one lemon, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Caipirinha: Traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça. Vodka or rum can be used instead.
- Caipirinha de Tangerina: Traditional Brazilian drink prepared with cachaça and tangerine. Vodka or rum can be substituted.
- Chi Chi: A drink served in a hurricane or tall glass, made with silver rum, coconut cream, and pineapple juice.
- Citrus Slush: This recipe makes a large quantity of the vodka-based slush, which is served with carbonated water. Keeps for months in the freezer.
- Cosmopolitan: A classic cocktail made from vodka, cranberry juice, triple sec and lime juice.
- Dine-In Space S'pore Sling: Single recipe for Singapore Sling.
- Dominica rum drinks: Features recipes from the Dominican Republic for punches and drinks based on Carribbean rum.
- Double K Crush: Made with vodka, kiwi, and kiwano, or horned melon. If kiwano can't be found, ripe strawberries can be substituted. Yields two 12 ounce drinks. From Food & Wine Magazine.
- Godfather: Pre-dinner drink or night cap. The almond flavor of Amaretto softens the bite of the scotch.
- Guava Daiquiris: Rum and lime juice based blender drink. Uses 4 chopped and peeled guavas.
- Hurricanes: Red passion fruit mix, lemon juice, and rum make up this drink.
- In Search of The Perfect Daquiri: Describes the components of a Banana Daquiri, history, and Ernest Hemmingway's version of the drink.
- Kiwifruit Daiquiri: Made in the blender with rum, kiwifruit, sugar, ice and lime juice.
- Mai Tai: Australian recipe blending light and dark rum with citrus juice. From Drinks from Australia.
- Michelada Cocktail from GourmetSleuth: Made with beer and spicy seasonings including lime, soy, and tabasco sauce.
- Mimosas: The classic breakfast beverage starting the day with orange juice, orange liqueur, and chilled Champagne. Sparkling grape juice can be substituted for the liqueur.
- Mint Julep: Mint and bourbon are the base of this recipe. From "Old Mr. Boston Deluxe Bartender's Guide".
- Mint Juleps from Burke's Backyard: Recipes for alcoholic and non-alcoholic juleps, also explains which mint to use.
- Origins of the Singapore Sling: A paper exploring the history of the Singapore Sling and the correct recipe for making it. [PDF File, 195KB]
- Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster: Interesting and potent blend of champagne or Perrier, vodka, and Blue Curaçao.
- Peach Daiquiri: Using fresh or frozen peaches, lime juice, light rum, peach schnapps, apricot brandy, and a few other flavor enhancers.
- Sangrita: Freshly-squeezed orange juice, grenadine, chili powder, and optional tomato juice. Instructions for a vampiro, alcoholic version using tequila, also available.
- Sex On The Beach: A popular drink recipe made with vodka and peach schnapps mixed with cranberry, orange and pineapple juices.
- Snickers Cocktail: Vodka, white and dark creme de cacao, peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and crushed ice combined in an old-fashioned glass.
- Southern Delight Mint Julep: How to make the perfect Mint Julep.
- Strawberries and Cream: Strawberry schnapps with a hint of sugar, half and half cream, and whole strawberries blended with crushed ice.
- Strawberry-Banana Colada: Blender drink made with mashed banana and strawberries which can be frozen prior to using for a colder colada, cream of coconut, rum, banana liqueur, and crushed ice.
- Strub's Pickled Bloody Mary: Uses pickles as flavor enhancer, and garnish.
- Whiskey Sour: Combines juice of one lemon, whiskey, and powdered sugar.
- White Russian: Step by step instructions with pictures on how to make this classic cocktail from vodka, Kahlua and cream.
- Zombie: Step by step instructions on how to make a Zombie cocktail.
- the bastard book: Different recipes for the suffering bastard cocktail.
This category in other languages: