Search Home : Home : Cooking : Beverages : Coffee
- 2BASNOB's Guide to Coffee: Guide to coffee and espresso with tips, instructions and drink recipes.
- Bermuda Iced Coffee: An easy, basic recipe from Culinary Café, using coffee, cream, sugar, and coffee ice cream.
- Black Forest Coffee: Combines chocolate syrup, and maraschino cherry and some of its juice, to imitate the flavor of the popular cake.
- Boston Cooler: Chilled coffee made with strong brewed coffee, ice, sugar or sweetener, and milk or cream. From Culinary Café.
- Brewing the Perfect Cup of Coffee: A two page article on factors which can influence the taste of coffee.
- Cafe au Lait - Coffee with Milk: Equal parts of Cafe Noir and scalded milk or cream makes this classic New Orleans coffee beverage. Serves 1. From Bella Online.
- Café na Teia Coffee Recipes: Interesting collection of recipes, a few of the instructions are in Portuguese.
- Coffee Appreciation 101: Coffee recipes and health information, along with education on how coffee is grown, processed and prepared; brewing techniques, coffee quotes and humor.
- Coffee Drinks from RecipeSource: Alphabetical listing of recipes.
- Coffee Float: Iced coffee using instant coffee, lemon juice and Eno fruit salt.
- Coffee Recipes: Selection of summer drinks, quick refreshing coolers, or winter warmers from the Coffee and Tea Club.
- Coffee Recipes: Listing of coffee recipes, from Better Homes and Gardens and Ladies Home Journal Magazine(s)
- Coffee Recipes: Assortment of coffee drinks from Freerecipe.org.
- Coffee Recipes: From the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica.
- Coffee Recipes from Essetti: Different ways to enjoy your espresso after a meal.
- Coffee recipes from Oz Coffee: A variety of coffee and coffee-related recipes from down under.
- Coffees from Dream Ship: Espresso, latte, cappuccino, and spirited recipes.
- Creamy Iced Coffee: Cold coffee mixed with milk, half-and-half, and chocolate liqueur. Serve over ice.
- Cup Of Heaven Coffee Recipes: A large selection of over 100 coffee recipes, indexed alphabetically.
- DolceVita Cuisine: Italian Coffee: Small but authentic selection of Italian coffee recipes including Caffe all'Arancia, Caffe Profumatissimo and Caffe Imperiale.
- FYI's Coffee Recipes: A page of non-alcoholic coffee recipes.
- Fluffy Mocha Cream: Made with instant coffee, water, ice cream, topped with whipped cream in which almond extract has been folded, and sprinkled with nutmeg.
- HowStuffWorks: How Coffee Works: Photographic tour looks at coffee's origins and how it spread, where it is grown, harvested, and processed, and what roasting is all about.
- INeedCoffee - Brewing: Coffee and espresso preparation tips and techniques, featuring information on many different varieties of coffee making.
- Kuren's Espresso Hobby Page: How to make espresso at home.
- Mexican Coffee from Grandma's Cookbook: Simple recipe using coffee, chocolate drink mix, and cinnamon. Good as a drink or as dessert. Spiking optional.
- Mrs. Valdez Kitchen: Juan Valdez presents various ways to drink coffee.
- Netspresso: Information about espresso coffee, starting from the green coffee bean through roasting and blending, up to grinding and brewing. English language translation of a Dutch web site, by a former barista living in Italy.
- Non-Alcoholic Drinks from Coffee World: Recipes using coffee such as Peanut Butter Mocha, Milk Chocolate Espresso, or Iced Cappuccino.
- Orange Cinnamon Coffee: One serving, using orange peel.
- Tallie's Coffee Recipes: A personal web collection of hot, cold, or spirits-enhanced ways to drink coffee.
- Thai Iced Coffee: Uses cardamom and evaporated milk. Yields 4 servings.
- The Big Kahuna: A frosty for coffee lovers made with banana, strong espresso, coffee ice cream, milk, and ice, all blended until smooth.
- The North Coast Coffee Company: Recipes: A selection of recipes from piping Hot Buttered Coffee to a cooling Choco-Mocha Smoothie.
- The Perfect Cup by Juan Valdez: Tips on making Turkish or iced coffees and how to properly present the various types.
- Tips on Coffee: Reference site with coffee growing information, history, FAQs, brewing tips and recipes
- Top Secret Recipes: A clone of Starbuck's Frappuccino recipe.
- Twin Peaks Brewing Company: Selection of coffee recipes, and a homage to the David Lynch _Twin Peaks_ TV/movie series.
- Viennese Coffee: Rich mixture of coffee, cream, and chocolate, topped with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- White Chocolate Coffee: Microwave drink made with coffee, cream, and melted white chocolate.
- Wild Coffee Alternatives from Mother Earth News: Article identifies a variety of substances that provide coffee-like flavor without the caffeine and explains how each is prepared.
- Your Favorite Coffee and Tea Recipes: Uncommon selection of recipes involving coffees, iced and hot teas, hot cocoa and hot chocolate.
This category in other languages: