Search Home : Home : Cooking : Beverages : Smoothies
- Amaretto Smoothie: This one is for adults and is made with amaretto liqueur, milk, and vanilla ice cream.
- Apple-Apricot Smoothie: Using apple juice and apple, apricot and banana, ice and yogurt. Makes 2 servings.
- Banana Ginger Fizz: Serving 4, this is made with milk, bananas, lime sherbet, and chilled ginger ale.
- Banana Nutmeg Smoothie: For breakfast or snack, simply mixes bananas, milk, honey, and grated nutmeg.
- Banana Smoothie: A healthy, tasty drink from chef and author, Steven Raichlen. As seen on Good Morning America.
- Berry Dairy Cooler: Makes three servings using non fat milk, low fat berry yogurt, and a splash of ginger ale or soda. From Dewey's Recipes.
- Berry Good Smoothie: Made in the blender with mixed berry fruit juice, frozen red raspberries, mixed berries, and blueberries, and ice.
- Blueberry Fruit Smoothie: Made with ice cream and yogurt, from Michigan Blueberry Growers Association.
- Blueberry Smoothie: Recipe for one serving, nutritional information included. From Culinary Café.
- Blueberry Yogurt Shake: Simple recipe using fresh orange juice, blueberries, yogurt, and a banana. Serves 4.
- Candy Bar Smoothie: A rich thick blender smoothie using any candy bar fancied.
- Capaleeno: Chocolate syrup, milk, espresso, and malt or frappé powder are blended with ice, until smooth.
- Chai Milkshake: Chai is a spice milk tea from India, this is a tip to turn it into a shake.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Milk Shake: Made in the blender with peanut butter, chocolate syrup, milk, and ice cubes.
- Coffee Yogurt Shake from Morten's Recipe Collection: Weight Watcher's recipe using mineral water and instant coffee granules.
- Frantic Nuts: A nutty shake made with hazelnuts, ice cream and hazelnut liqueur.
- Frozen Mudslides: Blender drink made with ice cream, vodka, coffee liqueur, and Irish cream liqueur.
- Fruit Juice Slush: This starts with a simple syrup to which banana and fruit juices are added. It is then frozen and thawed slightly before serving. From Bowser's Bed & Breakfast in Coffeyville, Kansas (USA).
- Fruit Smoothie: Soy milk and apple juice based.
- Fruit Smoothie: Yields four servings, using canned fruit cocktail, milk, and powdered milk.
- Fruit Smoothie from All-Creatures.org: Made with apple, orange, banana, and dates.
- Ginger Smoothies: A zing of ginger adds a healthy twist to these smoothies, from iChef.
- Honey Tofu Smoothie: Recipe from Food&Wine made in a blender with frozen ripe bananas, soft tofu, crushed ice, honey, vanilla or almond extract, and mint leaves for garnish.
- Kiwi Crush from Food & Wine Magazine: Uses kiwi, bananas, and orange juice.
- Low Fat and Fat Free Smoothie Recipes: Includes calories, fat grams, carbohydrates, Weight Watchers points.
- Low-Fat Dream Shake: Uses non fat dry milk, orange juice, pineapple juice, and one banana.
- Milk Shakes: Five recipes from Anywhere but in the Kitchen. Strawberry and banana, chocolate, vanilla, peach, and mocha using coffee liqueur.
- Minty Watermelon Cooler: Made with watermelon, lots of fresh mint leaves, cinnamon, and skim milk. Decorated with watermelon balls on skewers, or watermelon wedges, with tips dipped in finely minced mint.
- Non-Alcoholic Coolers: Collection of over fifteen frappés, smoothies, coladas, and margaritas.
- Peachy Dream Yogurt Shake: Serves 4 to 5. Made with fresh fruit. Form The Non-Drinker's Drink Book by Gail Schioler.
- Peachy Yogurt Cooler: Serves two, uses peach nectar.
- Pineapple Tangerine Margarita: Made with pineapple and tangerines, tangelos, or mandarin oranges, and sprinkled with chili powder and lime for a zesty twist.
- Pink Shake: Frothy mix of banana, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine syrup, and ice. Requires blender.
- Santa Cruz Banana Smoothie: Recipe named for the region in which it was invented.
- Shakes and Smoothies: Recipes for smoothies and shakes made with Carnation Instant Breakfast Drink.
- Shakes from Recipezaar: Collection of recipes.
- Smoothie Recipes at iChef: Collection of smoothie recipes from iChef.
- Smoothie Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens: Recipes from Berry Banana to Peanut Butter.
- Smoothie Recipes from Recipe Source: Alphabetical and searchable collection.
- Smoothies: Learn how to make a handful of interesting smoothies from a `resource` for raw food and vegan recipes.
- Smoothies Recipes from LaMontanita Co-Op: Collection of healthy and interesting combinations, one including avocado.
- Smoothies from Recipezaar: Collection of recipes.
- Smoothies, Shakes and Coolers from Epicurious: Ice cream, milk, and yogurt based drinks.
- Soothing Sippers from the Dole Food Company: A collection of smoothies, shakes, and freezes.
- Southwest Smoothie: Basic recipe with the addition of one of mango, papaya, or guava.
- Strawberry Banana Frostea from Red Rose: A refreshing way to have tea, with strawberries, honey, and banana.
- Strawberry Banana Shake: Made with Rice Dream non-dairy beverage. From Dewey's Recipes.
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie: Made with milk, fruit, and low-fat strawberry yogurt.
- Yogurt Whiz Juice: Simple recipe serving two with nutritional information. From Jim Barricks Insurance.
- Zemi's Ginger Smoothies from RecipeSource: Three different recipes using ginger.