Search Home : Home : Cooking : Beverages
- Banana Beer (a.k.a. Jungle Juice) from RecipeSource: A blend of fruit juice and bananas, served with any favorite bubbly soft drink.
- Barley Water: An old fashioned drink.
- Carrot-Pineapple Juice: Uses crushed pineapple in juice, serves two. From Culinary Café.
- Colonial Hot Buttered Rum: A mix of spices, brown sugar, butter, and water is warmed up in a crockpot for five hours. Rum and whipped cream are added at serving time.
- Fruit Juice Cooler: Peach nectar based beverage with the addition of bottled water, orange, grapefruit, and lemon juice.
- Grape Juice from Hugs's Homehearth: Juice made with crushed grapes strained through a cheesecloth, and sugar.
- Hot Buttered Rum Mix: A vanilla ice cream based mix, kept in the freezer until ready to drink, used with boiling water.
- Hot Drinks from Bar None: Generally mixed with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. Good for winter nights.
- Juice Recipes from FreedomYou: Focusing on fasting, many various fruit and vegetable combinations.
- Minted Simple Syrup: This syrup, made with fresh mint sprigs, will keep for weeks in the refrigerator, and can be used to sweeten a variety of beverages.
- Northland Cranberry Juice Recipes: Cranberry juice based beverages.
- Pineapple Apricot Crush: Pineapple juice, ice, and apricots make up this blender recipe; yields about 12 cups.
- Pineapple Cooler: A blend of frozen orange juice concentrate, pineapple juice, and club soda.
- Pink Perfection Juice: A smooth blend of hulled strawberries, watermelon, and freshly squeezed orange and lime juice.
- Pomegranate Drink: A simple and easy Middle Eastern recipe made with fresh lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and orange blossom water.
- Preserving Beverages: Water, Juice, and Milk: Instructions to store water for emergency situations, pasteurize milk at home, and preparation and canning of apple or grape juice.
- Recipes To Go: Beverage Recipes: Find recipes for coffees, smoothies, shakes, tea, and lemonade.
- Reddest Cordial Ever: Cordial is a fruit drink concentrate. This recipe uses water, sugar, fresh or frozen raspberries, lemons, and tartaric acid. Presented by Burke's Backyard.
- Simple Syrup: This is a simple recipe using corn syrup, sugar and water, brought to a boil to thicken. It can be used to rescue an overbaked cake too.
- Spritzers: One recipe using citrus, the other peach nectar.
- Sugar Syrup: Simple syrup made with sugar and water. Often called for in lemonades.
- Thai Tea from RecipeGal: Tea and coffee recipes for hot or cold drinks from various bulletin boards and usenet groups.
- Tomato Juice Recipes: Recipe for homestyle crock-pot tomato juice, and vegetable juice cocktail, using fresh tomatoes.
- Vampiro: Blender cocktail made with raw beets, pineapple, carrots, celery, pineapple-orange juice, and sugar.
- Watermelon Champagne: Champagne poured over a blenderized mixture made of sugar and pitted watermelon cubes.
This category in other languages: