Search Home : Home : Cooking : Brand Name Recipes
- 101 Ways to Reduce Calories with Equal: Kitchen tested recipes plus tips using Equal brand sweetner.
- Aidells Sausage Company Recipes: Uses unusual flavored sausages, and includes recipes from the founder's cookbook.
- Alicia's Country Kitchen: All Things Tabasco: Recipes using Tabasco sauce that have been collected from boxtops, cans, boxes, newspapers, church recipe books, magazines and friends.
- Allrecipes Best Brands: Recipes from Betty Crocker, Hershey's, Kraft Foods, Taster's Choice, Cooking Light, and Southern Living.
- Aloha Shoyu Recipes: From the makers of Aloha Shoyu soy sauce. Recipes for Hawaiian, Japanese, and other dishes, organized by course.
- American Rice, Inc.: Rice recipes and cooking tips.
- Amoy: Features Oriental food products. Offers a number of recipes in both English and Chinese.
- Amoy (UK): This is the UK home of Amoy.
- Annie's Simple and Easy Campbell Soup Recipes: Easy and simple to prepare recipes using Campbell soups. Includes meat, vegetable and desserts recipes collected over the years.
- Aunt Patty's Recipes: Recipes such as fudge chews, brownies, and corn muffins, using molasses, honey, and date sugar.
- Australian Tropical Food: Site containing a selection of recipes.
- Ayam: Tuna information presented.
- Azteca Foods: Mexican food products. Information about products and services, and recipes using Azteca products.
- Back of the Box Recipes: An index of brand name recipes, with a forum and newsletter.
- Baileys recipes and cocktails: Collection of Baileys recipes and cocktails.
- Bestfoods Recipes: Recipes featuring this brand's products. Use the index, or search function.
- Betty Crocker: Offers selection of meal planning and recipe ideas with access to an ever-growing collection of award winning recipes, menu suggestions and special occasion tips.
- Birdseye: Recipes and meal ideas.
- Blue Dragon: Sauces found in many of the United Kingdom's supermarkets. Offers a small number of recipes that feature their products.
- Brazos Legends Recipes: Several recipes featuring Brazos Legends products.
- Brooks: Recipes using this brand's beans, chili beans, diced tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Brown and Haley: Recipes from the makers of Almond Roca.
- Bruce Foods: Louisiana recipes using the company's products.
- Bundaberg Sugar Recipes: Recipes featuring Australian grown sugar include Passionfruit Dessert Cake and Pecan and Cherry Bread. .
- Butter Buds: Recipes feature low-fat, low-cholesterol butter substitute.
- Butterball.com: Good selection of recipes to make with turkey or to accompany a turkey meal. Recipes range from grilling to beverages, and are searchable.
- Campbell's: Cooking ideas using Campbell's soups, including details of products available, recipe wizard, and email menu service.
- Campbell's Community: The Campbell Soup Company offers many recipes using their soups. Includes an online recipe box to store recipes.
- Campbell's Kitchen: Contains dinner ideas and helpful cooking tips.
- Campbell's Soup Canada: Crockpot, chicken, soup and low fat recipes. Includes nutritional information for the company's soups and healthy eating resources.
- Campbells Soup'sTasty Tuesday: Presents recipes organized by course, as well as a printable shopping list based on the recipes.
- Carbon's Golden Malted Waffle & Pancake Flour: A sampling of some of Carbon's favorite recipes.
- Caribbean Favorite Recipes: From The California Antilles Trade Association. Recipes for Caribbean favorites.
- Carman's Muesli Recipes: Recipes for Maggie's Bircher Muesli, Crunchy Apple Crumble and Muesli and Pear Muffins.
- Celestial Seasonings: A searchable index of recipes featuring Celestial Seasonings.
- Chef Paul Prudhomme: Featuring Chef Paul's Magic Seasonings recipes.
- Chicken Of The Sea: Chicken of the Sea and Van De Camps seafood recipes and meal plans.
- Citrus Sunshine: Handful of recipes using orange juice.
- Clabber Girl Baking Powder Recipes: A large selection of recipes using this company's products, monthly menus, Kosher recipes, and newsletter. Recipe submissions accepted.
- Coco Lopez Recipes: A variety of drinks and dishes you can make with Coco Lopez's Cream of Coconut.
- College Inn Broth: Recipes using chicken, beef, and garden vegetable broth from College Inn. Cooking tips to enhance flavor and reduce fat, brand history, and FAQ.
- Colman's Mustard Recipes: An unofficial Colman's Mustard site with recipes.
- Cookie's Wild Recipes: Recipes featuring Cookie's barbecue products.
- CopyKat Creations: Recipes for popular restaurant meals.
- Crisco: Offers lots of recipes, including instructions for whole dinners complete with suggestions for letting the kids help.
- Crystal Light: Punches, adult snacks/desserts, hot weather coolers and winter warmers.
- Del Monte Co.: Recipes for salads, soups, beverages, breakfasts, entrees and side-dishes, using their products.
- Del Monte Co.: Recipes for salads, soups, beverages, breakfasts, entrees and side-dishes, using their products.
- Earthy Delights: Suppliers of specialty produce and products. Includes recipes from chefs.
- EasyHomeMeals.com: Sponsored by the National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association. Provides recipes using name brand frozen foods and tips for safe storage.
- Egg Beaters recipes: Recipes using egg substitute.
- Eliki's Recipes with Olive Oil: Small collection of Greek recipes using gourmet oil.
- Equal: Offers recipes using the product.
- Famous Brandname Recipes: Links to over 200 brand name websites, listed by category.
- Famous Chili: Small collection of simple mexican and southwestern recipes, from Chili Cheese Dip to Quick Tamale Casserole.
- Favorite Brand Name Recipes: Over 1000 delicious recipes, many from America's favorite food companies.
- Fleischmann's Yeast Breadworld: Both the experienced and novice baker will find abundant recipes and baking information here.
- Franco-American: Franco American foods offers recipes using their famous products.
- Freida's Recipes: Large collection from the specialty produce company.
- Frito-Lay: Recipes using this snack food, for soups, salads, snacks, desserts, entree, and sandwiches.
- Garlic Recipes with YiaYia's Sauce: Small selection with links to garlic information.
- Gay Lea Foods Co-operative Limited: Recipe collection and free recipe booklets.
- Gold of Zante: Greek olive oil information, history and recipes.
- Gravy Master: Recipes featuring Gravy Master concentrate.
- Green Giant: Recipes and cooking tips featured.
- Hershey Foods Corporation: Can search by recipe, food category, or Hershey product used.
- Hidden Valley Ranch: Recipes from Hidden Valley.
- Holiday Pecan Recipes: Three pecan recipes from Holiday Pecans.
- Honey Recipes: A source for honey information and recipes. From the National Honey Board.
- Hormel Food Edviser: Recipes, glossary, and cooking articles.
- Hungry Jack Recipes: Recipes using Hungry Jack products.
- Hunts.com: Recipes, news about tomatoes and health.
- Häagen-Dazs: Official site for Häagen-Dazs ice cream. Click on Serving Ideas for dessert recipes.
- Jet-Puffed Marshmallows: A comprehensive site for marshmallow recipes.
- Jif Peanut Butter: Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks using the company's product.
- Jiffy Mix: Recipes from the Chelsea Baking Company for Jiffy Mix.
- Joyce Chen Products: Joyce's daughter Helen hosts her own area here and provides a small number of recipes.
- Juan Valdez: Mrs. Valdez Kitchen: Coffee-flavored desserts and drinks.
- Kame Oriental Foods: Asian cooking ingredients.
- Kangaroo Brands, Inc.: Recipes for appetizers, meat, and vegetarian dishes.
- Keebler: Visit the home of the Hollow tree for recipes using chips, crackers or cookies, sorted by occasion or by product.
- Kellogg's: Games, recipes and nutrition information.
- Kikkoman: Soy sauce information and recipes.
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce: Meal ideas including appetizers, soups, salads and salad dressings, fish/seafood, poultry and other meats using Kikkoman products.
- Kozy Shack Dessert Recipes: Recipes using Kozy Shack Rice Pudding and fruit.
- Kraft: Kraft offers a meal-planner, recipes by e-mail,and your own on-site recipe box.
- Kraft Canada: Recipes using their products.
- Kraft Canada Inc.: Database of recipes. Includes tips and healthy eating articles.
- Kraft Interactive Kitchen: Recipes and other cooking information. Also has a service which gives recipe suggestions for ingredients selected. Recipes by email.
- La Preferida Recipes: Authentic Mexican recipes for home and family, as well as restaurants, cooked with La Preferida products.
- Land O'Lakes: Recipes, meal plans, cooking and baking tips.
- Lee Kum Kee: This company has been making sauces for over 100 years. Their recipes are provided in both English and Chinese. They are added to on a regular basis.
- Lipton Recipe Secrets: Assorted recipes and cooking tips.
- MW Polar Foods: Recipes using this company's canned tuna, seafood, fruit, and vegetable products.
- Maggi Me: Chicken, meat, vegetable, seafood, and dessert recipes using the company's products.
- Malt-O-Meal: Recipes using the Malt-O-Meal hot and cold cereals may be found at this site.
- Marshmallow Fluff: Desserts, treats, and other recipes.
- Meyer Tomatoes: From starters to main dishes, this California company offers quick and easy recipes.
- Mimi's Cafe Recipes: Recipes from the restaurant chain known for its muffins.
- Monitor Sugar Company: Recipes (mostly desserts) featuring Monitor sugar.
- Mott's Apple Sauce: Recipes for low-fat home-baked breads using apple sauce in place of oil, butter, margarine or shortening.
- Mr. Dell's Quiche: Quiche recipes featuring hash browns.
- Nabisco Recipes: Recipes and product information in indexed format.
- Near East, Side Dishes: Recipes for Rice Pilaf, Couscous, Pasta with Delicate Sauce, Creative Grains, Taboule and Falafel.
- Nestle Australia Recipes: Search for recipes using Nestle products.
- Nestle's Very Best Baking: Recipes and ideas from Nestle, Carnation, Libby's and Albers baking products.
- Newman's Own: Recipe's and product information.
- Old El Paso: Old El Paso recipes for easy-to-prepare, healthy Mexican side dishes, and main dishes.
- Ortega Mexican Food Recipes: Authentic Mexican recipes presented by Ortega.
- Ott's Salad Dressings and Recipes: Recipes for salads and main dishes.
- Oxo Stock Cubes: Recipes ideas for Oxo Stock Cubes, including recipes for their new herbs and spices.
- P&M Spice Company Inc: Chili recipes, crockpot food, soups, pasta and vegetarian foods.
- Paula's Pepper Jelly recipes: American and Italian recipes prepared with pepper jelly.
- Pelino's Pasta Sauce: Recipes featuring this pasta sauce.
- Presto - Our Favorite Recipes: Recipes for homemade pizza, deep fryer, pressure cooker, popcorn, and salad shooter, from the appliance manufacturer.
- Quaker Grits: Provides grits recipes, product information, where to find and buy grits, and how to get in touch with Quaker.
- Ragu: Hearty collection of quick and easy classic Italian recipes.
- Ramen Recipe Page: All recipes on this page feature Ramen Noodles.
- Recipes Plus: Features ideas from past years of Canada's Recipes Plus calendars. Includes recipes using brand name products.
- Recipes with Clamato: Various ways to use Clamato.
- Reddi-wip: Provides product information and recipes.
- ReynoldsKitchens.com: Features recipes, cooking tips, and information on all of Reynolds Products.
- Rice-a-roni and Pasta Roni: Main dish recipes and side dish suggestions.
- Robin Hood: Large searchable database of baking recipes, in such categories as bread machine, desserts, and kids.
- Roland Food Recipes: A large collection of recipes using products Roland Food.
- Rosetta's Cal-Mex Recipes: Five Mexican food recipes.
- Scandinavian Spice Company Recipes: Collection of recipes based on appeal and reviewed and modified by chefs to use available time saving products.
- Schwartz Holdings Inc.: Recipes using the company's seasoning in pork, sausage, chicken, venison, and seafood cooking.
- Sharwood's: Indian, Chinese, Indonesian and Malaysian recipes plus hints for cooking, popular dishes and a host of cultural information.
- Smart Balance Food Plan: Provides a seven day menu and recipes.
- Smucker's Kitchen: Recipes and cooking tips.
- Soya Recipes: Recipes using Nutrela, a soy based product, also links to subportal.com for recipes.
- StarKist Tuna: Over 180 recipes featuring Starkist Tuna.
- Stilton™ - Britain's Historic Blue Cheese: Recipes, historical lore, shopping sites.
- Stouffers Meal Ideas: Offers meal ideas, recipes, a recipe contest, and product information.
- Strub Pickles Recipes: A pickle brine recipe, pickle potato salad, and pickle egg salad.
- Sugar in the Raw Recipes: Recipes using this Hawaiian cane sugar, including tropical desserts, muffins and sweets.
- Swaggerty's Farm Sausage: Recipes made by the Swaggerty family themselves.
- Sweet One: Recipes using Sweet One.
- Tabasco: Wide variety of recipes indexed or searchable, monthly menus, cooking demos, and chat.
- TackSauce.com Recipes: Recipes using habanero hot sauce.
- Texas Red Eye Recipes: Food recipes featuring this Bloody Mary mix.
- The Pillsbury Company: Everything about the Doughboy but were afraid to ask. Includes Pillsbury recipes and contests.
- Toby's of Texas: Hot and spicy recipes cooked with Toby's sauce and Cajun seasoning.
- Tony Chachere's: Brand of Louisiana-style food products, founded by the "Ole Master" of Cajun cooking, Tony Chachere.
- Top Secret Recipes on the Web: Make brand-name products at home with common ingredients. New recipes every month. Site includes message boards, chats, an online store, and a message board for discussing brand-name food no longer being produced.
- Topas: Information and recipes for wheaty. In English and Deutsch.
- Velveeta Recipes: Search by type of dish, by ingredient, or by type of Velveeta you would like to use.
- Watkins Recipes: Main dishes, salads, snacks soups, and desserts.
- Wilton Industries Recipes and Projects: Recipes using Wilton's products for desserts.
- Wish-Bone Salad Dressing: Lots of recipes, a complete salad glossary and a grilling guide.
- Zeppole.tv: Recipes using Mima's Zeppole Mix