Search Home : Home : Cooking : Cheese : Cheese Balls
- 10, 2, & 4 Cheese Ball: American cheese, cream cheese, and Dr. Pepper are the main ingredients.
- Appetizer Cheese Ball: Made with cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, Worcestershire, garlic powder, pecans, and currants.
- Best Cheese Ball: From Lovat Bed and Breakfast Paisley, Ontario.
- Caraway Cheese Balls: Baked and served hot.
- Carrot Cheesecake Ball: Cream cheese with crushed pineapple, coconut, carrots, and raisins, flavored with ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla rolled in graham cracker crumbs.
- Celebration Cheese Ball: This cheese ball is made with cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic, pecans or peanuts, and other ingredients.
- Cheddar Cheese Ball by Marylou: Combines cheddar cheese with chopped gerkins, garlic, curry powder, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, parsley, walnuts, cooked ham, onion, onion soup mix, ketchup, and lemon juice.
- Cheese Ball: One ball serves approximately 20. The recipe can be doubled to make two balls, or divided in half to serve 10 to 12.
- Cheese Ball: Made with Spam, Cheddar cheese, and cream cheese.
- Cheese Ball: Cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and seasonings formed into a ball and rolled in pecans.
- Cheese Ball: Made with cream cheese, blue cheese, black olives, and chopped walnuts.
- Cheese Ball: Made with cream cheese, sherry, cheddar cheese, and walnuts.
- Cheese Ball: Simple appetizer recipe from the Road's End Restaurant.
- Cheese Ball Recipes: Offers a couple of variations.
- Cheese Ball from the Sea: Made with cream cheese, salad shrimps, and canned crabmeat, tuna, or salmon.
- Cheese Ball with Bite: Horseradish and dry mustard provide the bite.
- Cheese Ball with Pecans: Ingredients in this pecan cheese ball recipe include cheddar cheese, onion, chopped pecans, mayonnaise, cayenne and pepper.
- Cheese Ball with Raspberry Preserves: Simple recipe served covered with raspberry preserves.
- Cheese Balls: Made with olives, pimento, and chives.
- Cherry-Pineapple Cheese Ball: Best if prepared a few hours in advance.
- Chicken Cheese Balls: Simple recipe with nutritional information and a wine suggestion.
- Chili Cheese Balls: Made with Monterey Jack, Fontina, and cream cheese, combined with mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball: Serve with graham crackers.
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball: Recipe from a `group` weblog. Serve with graham crackers or chocolate wafers.
- Cocktail Cheese Ball: Features Neufchatel, cheddar, and Swiss cheese.
- Crab Cheese Balls: Made with imitation crabmeat, cream cheese, green onions, and powdered sugar.
- Cranberry-Blue Cheese Ball: Easy, four ingredient recipe combining sharp white cheddar cheese, reduced-fat cream cheese, crumbled blue cheese, and sweetened dried cranberries.
- Crunchy Cheese Ball: Made with chicken-flavored ramen noodle soup, cream cheese, sour cream, and sunflower seeds, rolled in parsley flakes.
- Curried Chicken Cheese Balls: Made with cream cheese, canned chicken, seedless grapes, green onions, sour cream, and curry powder.
- Curried Shrimp Cheese Ball: Made by combining cream cheese, canned shrimp, and minced onion, then rolling in a coconut and curry powder mixture.
- Dilly Crunch Cheese Ball: An easy make-ahead appetizer to take to a picnic or backyard party made with chopped dill pickles.
- Festive Cheese Ball: Calls for corn beef or smoked ham.
- Flaming Cheese Ball: Made with dried beef, Monterey Jack, and cream cheese.
- Fruit Ball: Combines cream cheese with powdered sugar, raisins, dates, pineapple, and coconut. Roll in chopped nuts.
- Garlic Herb Cheese Ball: Made with cream cheese, chopped garlic, and Good Seasons Garlic Herb salad dressing mix.
- Green Chili Cheese Ball: This needs to be refrigerated before serving but is a very quick appetizer to throw together.
- Havarti Cheese Ball: Made from cream, Havarti, and feta cheeses.
- Mini Cheese Balls: Roll in crushed almonds, spices, or fresh parsley.
- Mondo Cheese Ball: Two versions of this classic, one that's slightly hot and spicy and the other speckled with bits of pimiento and green pepper.
- Nutty Cheese Ball: An appetizer for the holidays from Christmas Time.
- Party Cheese Ball: Cream cheese, Velveeta, chedder, Worcestershire sauce, and green olives rolled in chipped beef.
- Party Cheese Ball: Combines cream cheese, crushed pineapple, pecans, green bell pepper, and onion.
- Party Cheese Balls: Flavored with brandy and hot pepper sauce.
- Pesto Cheese Ball: Fresh basil leaves create interesting swirls when this cheese ball is served.
- Pineapple Cheese Ball: Combines cream cheese, pineapple, bell pepper, celery, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and chopped pecans.
- Pineapple Cheese Ball: From Melton Family Cookbook, from the decendants of William and Catherine Lewis Melton.
- Ronette's Fantastic Cheese Ball: Cheese ball appetizer from Texas Cooking.
- Salmon Cheese Ball: From The Honorable Steve Largent, United States Congressman from the State of Oklahoma on the Internet Cookbook of 1st Traveler's Choice.
- Savory Cheese Ball: Roll ball in chopped parsley or dried snipped slices of smoked beef.
- Shrimp Cheese Ball: This can also be served as a sandwich spread.
- Smokey Cheese Log: Serve plain or dress it up with chopped nuts, crumbled bacon bits, or chopped chives pressed on the outside.
- Three-Way Cheese Ball: Made with cream, cheddar, and blue cheeses.
- Wisconsin Blue Cheese Pecan Ball: Roll in parsley, garnish with pecan halves.
- Wisconsin Cheddar-Swiss Cheese Ball: Mixes Cheddar, Swiss, and Blue cheeses with onion, sweet pickle relish, horseradish and mustard. Garnish by rolling into chopped nuts.
- Zippy Cheese Ball: Cheddar cheese, Worcestershire sauce, cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion powder, and nuts.