Search Home : Home : Cooking : Chefs
- Ashton, Jon: Official site of this TV celebrity chef provides recipes, schedules, and word on the street.
- Barnaby, Karen: Executive chef in Vancouver, British Columbia, shares inspiration and recipes.
- Bruce Moffitt's Recipes: Collection of recipes from the repertoire of a retired chef and restaurant owner includes Mexican specialties, appetizers, desserts and special sauces.
- Chef Jean Pierre: Information on his cooking school, sample recipes with instructional videos.
- Chef Moaya Scheiman: Cooking class information, biographical resources, food history articles, recipes and links to related sites.
- Choy, Sam: Celebrity chef, cookbook author, TV show host and award-winning restaurateur shares recipes from Hawaii and information about his restaurants and merchandise.
- CookingWithPete: Offers cooking classes and consulting services in the Chicagoland area. Includes a calendar of events, recipes, and cookbook reviews.
- David Slay Executive Chef: Includes recipes, restaurant data, and catering areas.
- Delia Online: Official site of British television host and cookbook writer Delia Smith. Includes recipes recipes, how to guides, and live chat.
- Globalchef Magazine: Written by chefs for chefs with recipes, views and culinary career advice.
- Great Chefs: Official site of the television and magazine series containing monthly profiles, recipes, online shop and newsletter.
- Huey's Cooking Club: Chef Ian Hewitson offers recipes, tips, and reviews.
- Jallepalli, Raji: A collection of Indian-French recipes and a biography of the chef of Restaurant Raji in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Jenny Bristow: Features cookery programs, books, and recipes.
- Kerr, Graham: Recipes and information about Kerr, healthy cooking, and about the television show.
- Kincaid, Les: Explores the worlds of food, wine and golf.
- Lidia's Italy: Official site of Lidia Bastianich. Includes recipes and information on books, TV shows, restaurants, products and trips to Italy.
- Mr. Food: Official site of this TV personality. Includes recipes, cooking tips, and cookbooks.
- Norman Van Aken's Word on Food: Offers a food vocabulary, information, and gourmet recipes from the chef of Norman's.
- Peter Osborne: TV chef: A television chef gives weekly recipes and hints, and also answers cookery problems.
- Rico Guarnieri: Recipes, news, culinary events, and techniques from the celebrity chef.
- Selman, Matisse: American chef specializing in sushi. Features information about his local community television show and restaurants, description of other services offered, and a guide to sushi. [Uses Flash]
- StarChefs: Features chef biographies and recipes.
- Taste This: Chef Joe Ciminera: Offers a biography, recipes, show information, tips, and news.
- UniChef.com: Offers a variety of recipes from professional cooks and chefs and a Spanish/English food terms glossary.
This category in other languages: