Search Home : Home : Cooking : Condiments : Garlic
- A Few of the Goddess of Garlic 's Favorite Recipes: Pasta, chicken, guacamole, pot roast, and other recipes that feature garlic.
- Baked Chicken with 40 Cloves Garlic: Made with fresh rosemary and thyme, cognac, and white wine.
- Boundary Garlic Farm Recipes: Recipes using fresh garlic, how to test the flavors of various garlics, testing cooked and raw garlic.
- Broccoli with Garlic: The greens are steamed then sauteed with 6 cloves of garlic, olive oil and cayenne.
- Caramelized Garlic from GourmetSleuth: Peeled cloves are blanched then caramelized with vermouth, butter, and brown sugar.
- Cheesy Garlic Grits: Uses quick grits and garlic cheese, not fresh garlic.
- Chipotle Rub from Epicurious: A very spicy rub includes dried chipotle chilies, ancho chilies and 25 garlic cloves. Makes about 3 1/4 cups. From The Mexican Grill, Chef Reed Hearon
- Fresh Green Garlic and Leek with Pasta and Olives: Pasta recipe teams green garlic with leeks and black olives.
- Garlic Appie from myTO.com: Whole bulbs are roasted and peeled then sautéed with honey and butter.
- Garlic Bread Pudding by Epicurious: A combination of 8 cloves of garlic with eggs, french bread and seasonings baked in a muffin tin.
- Garlic Central: Site includes recipes, information and facts, cooking tips, medicinal uses, as well as lore and quotes.
- Garlic Clams from RecipeSource: Uses fresh garlic and cherrystone clams.
- Garlic Confit Puree by Epicurious: Recipe uses 12 garlic cloves, sea salt and duck fat.
- Garlic Crostini from DineAid.com: Simple recipe makes a good accompaniment to salad or soups or use as a quick appetizer.
- Garlic Forever: An article by Terra Brockman that discusses the history, storage, and curative powers of whole and crushed bulbs. Also features several recipes.
- Garlic Ice Cream from RecipeSource: Uses whole milk, heavy cream, and vanilla bean.
- Garlic Ice Cream from RecipeSource: Relies on unflavored gelatin.
- Garlic Jelly from RecipeSource: Recipe uses white vinegar and powdered pectin. Makes approximately 5 cups.
- Garlic Pita Chips: Fragrant toasts to be served with dips. Ingredients include minced garlic, whole wheat pitas and fresh ground pepper.
- Garlic Recipe of the Month from The Garlic Store: Collection of over 50 recipes.
- Garlic Recipes: Small collection of recipes using mostly fresh garlic, including sorbet, bruschetta, salsa, roasted garlic potatoes, shrimp. Downloadable word document.
- Garlic Recipes: Recipes include Mussels Steamed in Sake and Garlic, Garlic Spring Rollsm and Garlic Jelly.
- Garlic Recipes: Storing garlic in oil, garlic flavored oil, vinegar or salt, garlic butter, baked whole heads, roasted garlic vinaigrette, and some tips on chopping or pressing.
- Garlic Recipes at Recipezaar: Recipes featuring garlic.
- Garlic Recipes by Pat The Garlic Lady: A selection of recipes that use garlic. Recipes are categorized by course.
- Garlic Recipes from Christopher Ranch: Garlic producer in Gilroy, California offers selected recipes from their collection.
- Garlic Recipes from Kate's Cookery Site: Vegan recipes featuring garlic, including eggplant, chickpea, naan bread, pickled garlic, tarka dhal.
- Garlic Recipes from The Garlic Lady: A collection of garlic ladened recipes many of which are Thai.
- Garlic World Recipes: Recipes featuring garlic include ice cream, stuffed onions, French fries, and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
- Garlic and Spice Italian Recipes: A list of recipes for various condiments, among them some for garlic mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, and caramelized garlic vegetables.
- Garlic by GourmetSleuth: In-depth article includes forms and uses, nutrition, health benefits, recipes, and steps on how to grow.
- Garlic, Jalapeno, Mint Jam from GourmetSleuth: Recipe by Chef Sam Choy is a flavorful accompaniment to lamb, pork or simple roasted chicken.
- Gildameister Organic Garlic Recipes: Recipes for seafood, sauces and soups, pork, pasta and rice, breads, vegetables, poultry, beef and lamb.
- Glazed Garlic Cloves: Individual cloves are poached in milk then glazed with sugar and butter.
- Gourmet Garlic Gardens: Site describes 17 different kinds of garlic. Includes a discussion on the affects of garlic on the human body.
- Gourmet Garlic Gardens - Preserving: Two recipes for pickling garlic as well as various tips on other preservation methods such as freezing, drying, and storing in oil.
- Greek Garlic Salsa: Salsa recipe includes roasted garlic, red peppers and Feta cheese.
- Greek Garlic Sauce: Used as a dip to be served with vegetables or as an accompaniement to fish or chicken.
- Green Garlic Bagna Cada from GourmetSleuth: Recipe made with olive oil, butter, anchovy and chopped green garlic.
- Green Garlic Pizza from GourmetSleuth: Recipe includes onions, green garlic stalks, chicken stock, anchovy and thyme.
- Green Garlic from GourmetSleuth: Article about culinary uses for green garlic. Includes tips on how to grow, use, store as well as recipe links.
- Hot Garlic-Parmesan Souffle: Recipe for a souffle-style appetizer includes eggs, cream cheese and mushroom soup. Serve with a crusty baguette.
- Hösgood's 800-4-Garlic Recipes: Recipe collection featuring recipes that use various forms of garlic including, puree, whole, and garlic infused oils. The list is categorized by course.
- La Terre Garlic Farm: A small collection of recipes from a garlic grower in New York.
- Mashed Potatoes: Two brief descriptions of how to make garlic mashed potatoes.
- Mellow Roasted Garlic from Better Homes and Gardens.: Instructions on how to roast garlic and then 16 ways to use it.
- Ostrich and Shrimp in Roasted Garlic Sauce: The meats are seared then served in a reduced sauce of wine, cream, onion, and stock.
- Persian Sugar-Pickled Garlic: Requires 4 whole heads of garlic and makes about 2 1/2 cups.
- Pickled Garlic: Collection of seven recipes including Chinese, Sugar-Pickled and Persian.
- Poached Garlic Soup: Recipe includes chicken broth, potatoes, and cream.
- Quick 40 Clove Chicken from Epicurious: Recipe uses whole garlic cloves and chicken breast halves and bakes in thirty minutes.
- Roasted Garlic Puree from RecipeGoldmine: Blended with olive oil and lemon juice. Use as a spread for buttered, toasted French bread
- Roasted Garlic from Epicurious: Twelve recipes for either roasting or using roasted garlic.
- Shrimp Tamale with Roasted Garlic Sauce from Star Chefs: Includes separate recipe for roasted garlic sauce which could be used with other recipes.
- The Garlic Cookbook: A garlic products sales site that has a collection of recipes using their products, but also fresh garlic recipes.
- Tortellini with Wild Mushrooms and Green Garlic: A simple pasta recipe uses packaged fresh tortellini with an assortment of wild mushrooms.
- Vessy's Deep Fried Garlic: Fried in a batter of biscuit mix, egg, beer, parsley, and salt.
- White Asparagus and Green Garlic Soup by David Sellers: Recipe includes fresh green garlic, asparagus, vegetable stock, white wine, cream, and thyme
This category in other languages: