Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fish and Seafood : Catfish
- Baked Catfish Fillets with Horseradish Sauce: Catfish topped with flavored sour cream, baked, and served with a sauce made with milk and prepared horseradish. From RecipeSource.
- Basil Marinated Catfish With Pickled Peaches: Made with marinated grilled catfish. Includes directions for making pickled peaches. From SOAR.
- Bayou Catfish Balls: Catfish rubbed with hot sauce, coated with cornmeal, and deep-fried.
- Beer Batter Fried Catfish: Calls for flat beer and Tabasco sauce.
- Beer Catfish: Catfish dipped in beer batter and fried.
- Cajun Catfish with spicy Strawberry Sauce: Marinated sauteed catfish fillets served with a sauce made with strawberry flavored vinegar, garlic, and horseradish. From RecipeSource.
- Cajun-Flavored Catfish: Oven-baked catfish fillets coated with peppers and chili powder. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Catfish Are Jumpin': Article about catfish includes recipes and descriptions on making fried catfish, blackened catfish, as well as baked and smoked.
- Catfish Cakes with Dijon Sauce: Sauteed catfish patties served with a yogurt and mustard sauce. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Catfish Curry With Tomato and Cilantro: Made with catfish, tumeric, onion, and tomato.
- Catfish En Papillote: Catfish fillets with bell pepper, ham, and lemon slices, wrapped in parchment and microwaved.
- Catfish Fillets With Crabmeat Topping: Oven-baked catfish fillets topped with a mixture of sauteed crabmeat, green onions, and red and green peppers.
- Catfish Fillets with Egyptian Tahini Sauce: Sauteed catfish fillets served with a lemon sesame sauce.
- Catfish Florentine With New Orleans Style: Sauteed catfish fillets served with a spinach sauce. From SOAR.
- Catfish Frangelica, Lafitte's Landing: Oven-baked catfish fillets served with a sauce made with heavy cream, butter, and Frangelica liqueur. From SOAR.
- Catfish In Beer: Catfish fillets sauteed in beer with mushrooms and served over rice. From SOAR.
- Catfish Institute: Comprehensive information about catfish includes basics, tips and techniques, and family and food service recipes.
- Catfish Vera Cruz: Pan-fried catfish fillets served with a salsa, wine and olive sauce. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Catfish with Herbed Lemon Cream: Catfish fillets dipped in seasoned cornmeal, pan-fried, and served with a sauce made with fresh lemon juice and heavy cream.
- Classic Catfish Steamboat Style: Deep-fried, cornmeal coated, catfish.
- Crunchy Topped Fish with Potato Sticks: Catfish topped with herb-seasoned stuffing mix, baked with potatoes. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Fried Catfish: Catfish filets rolled in mustard, garlic, and cornmeal and cooked in a deep-fryer.
- Jungle Curry With Catfish - Gaeng Paa Pla Dook: Made with catfish, eggplant, jalapeno pepper, basil leaves, and lime leaves. Includes directions for making curry paste. From SOAR.
- Oprah's Un-Fried Catfish: Catfish fillets coated with spiced cornmeal, and oven baked. From SOAR.
- Plantation-Style Catfish Fillets: Sauteed catfish served with spinach and tomatoes. From SOAR.
- Sauted Catfish with Ginger Peach Sauce: Catfish fillets sauteed in pecan flavored oil.Includes directions for making Peach sauce. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Sour Cream Baked Catfish: Made with catfish, sour cream, olives, and spices.
- Southern Smokies Catfish Pate: Made with smoked catfish and cream cheese and served with toast fingers. From SOAR.
- Spicy Beer-Braised Catfish: Catfish cooked with chili powder, mushrooms, tomatoes, hot sauce, and beer. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Spicy Blackened Catfish: Catfish fillets coated with a spice mixture and pan-fried over high heat.
- Spicy Catfish - Pad Ped Pla Dook: Catfish sauteed with Thai eggplant, garlic, lemon grass, ginger, and basil leaves.
- Spicy Catfish with Bell Peppers and Onions: A Mexican-style fish recipe made with fried catfish fillets and sauteed peppers and onions.
- Stir Fried Catfish: Made with catfish, red pepper, snow peas, and fresh mushrooms, and served over rice. From SOAR.
- Sweet Potato Catfish with Andouille Cream Drizzle: Oven-baked catfish fillets topped with seasoned mashed sweet potatoes. Includes directions for making the drizzle with andouille sausage, creole seasoning, and heavy cream. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Zesty Catfish Spears: Catfish fillets rubbed with lemon rind and crushed fennel, then grilled on skewers. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.