Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fish and Seafood : Cod
- Bacalao Recipes: Selection of recipes for cooking salt cod including Mama Rosa's Bacalhau, Baccalao à la Vizcaina, and Baccalà con Sedano.
- Baja Fish Tacos: Fried cod fish fillets topped with shredded cabbage, tomato, sour cream and cilantro.
- Baked Cod Fillet: Cod baked with milk and served with a white sauce.
- Baked Cod with Stuffing: An oven recipe made with whole cod, onions and mashed potatoes.
- Baked Milk Fish: A simple recipe for fish baked in milk with almost no fat.
- Beer Batter Fish Fillets: Fish dipped in batter made with flour, dill weed, beer and milk, and deep-fried.
- Boiled Cod Gaspesian-Style: Poached cod served with potato cubes.
- Cajun Blackened Fish: Fillets are coated with thyme, oregano, cayenne and black peppers, paprika and garlic powder, blackened in butter and served with sauteed peppers. Serves 4.
- Citrus Cod with Fennel and Potatoes: A microwave recipe using cod, potatoes, fennel and oranges.
- Cod Au Gratin: Made with cod steaks and cheddar cheese.
- Cod Casserole Hungarian-Style: A microwave recipe using cod, potatoes, and sour cream.
- Cod Cobbler (irish): Made with cod, cheese, and scone dough.
- Cod Fish Pie: Old fashioned recipe with mashed potato topping. Includes picture and information about cod.
- Cod In Louisiana Sauce Piquant: Made with cod, fish stock, tomato, and cayenne and served with rice.
- Cod Recipes: A handful of recipes for cooking cod, including Cheesey Crunchy Cod Loin Fillets and Cod with Coriander Risotto
- Cod Recipes: A small selection of cod recipes, including Cheese Grilled Fish and Fish and Cider Casserole.
- Cod Recipes: A small collection from the New York Seafood Council.
- Cod Small Vegetables Bundle: Carrots, leaks, celery, and tomato wrapped with cod fillets and baked.
- Cod Steaks with Spices: Spicy brown mustard is spread on cod steaks before broiling.
- Cod or Sole with Almonds: Sauteed cod served with a butter and almond sauce.
- Cod with Orange Sauce: Made with cod fillets, orange juice concentrate, wine, and heavy cream.
- Cod with Vegetables, Acadian-Style: Cod microwaved with tomatoes, potatoes, and green pepper.
- Codfish Recipes: A collection of recipe for cooking cod from FreeRecipe.org.
- Curried Cod with Apricots: Recipe using cod fillets, parsley, wine, curry powder, and dried apricots.
- Deep Fried Cod: A basic recipe for Cod dipped in batter and fried.
- Fine Herbs Poached Cod: Cod microwaved with milk, lemon slices, and herbs.
- Fish and Chips English-Style: Cod fillets dipped in breadcrumbs and fried. May use halibut for variation.
- Kedgeree: A microwave recipe calling for cod, butter, onion, celery, apple, curry powder, rice, chicken broth, and cream. May use haddock or salmon for variation.
- Lemon-Steamed Cod Fillet: Cod steamed with wine and lemon juice. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Ling Cod With Grapefruit And Avocado: Made with cod fillets, grapefruit sections, and sliced avocado.
- Old Fashioned Cod Fish Cakes: Made with fresh and dried cod, onions and potatoes.
- Peppery Cod Steaks: Microwaved cod served with a spicy sauce.
- Poached Cod Scandinavian-Style: Cod poached in a microwave with lemon, garlic, and cloves.
- Poached Cod, Egg Sauce: A microwave recipe using cod, hard-boiled eggs, and cream.
- Roasted Cod with Vegetables: Cod roasted with potatoes, carrots, zucchini, and yellow squash. Served with Cilantro sauce. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Salted Cod Fritters: Recipe using salted cod, potatoes, onion, and fresh rosemary.
- Seafood Burgers w/Basil Tartar Sauce: Cod mixed with onion, lemon juice, and bread crumbs, grilled and served on English muffins. From RecipeSource.
- Some Want Eggnog; Others, Lye-Cured Cod: Article about lutefisk, including its history, how it is produced, and current trends in its consumption. From the New York Times (free registration required).
- Spring-Wind Cod: A microwave recipe for making cod and asparagus with cream sauce.