Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fish and Seafood : Flounder
- Bacon Stuffed Flounder: Flounder with a bacon stuffing and served with a Cheddar cheese sauce.
- Baked Flounder Barataria: Calls for Tabasco sauce, paprika, cheddar cheese, sour cream, and breadcrumbs.
- Baked Flounder with Vegetables: Combines flounder or cod with onions, zucchini, green peppers, sherry, pepper sauce, and Parmesan cheese.
- Breaded Flounder: Baked covered with a bread crumb and mayonnaise mixture.
- Cheesy Broiled Flounder: Uses Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce.
- Crab and Spinach Stuffed Flounder: Uses frozen spinach, crab meat, minced onion, mayonnaise, and Dijon mustard.
- Creole Flounder: Made with tomatoes and green peppers.
- Crispy Baked Flounder: Simple recipe calling for seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Deep Fried Flounder: This flounder is breaded and deep fried.
- Dunwich Flounder: Stuffing calls for Cheddar cheese, breadcrumbs, and mustard powder.
- Fireplace Poached Flounder: Uses potatoes, cherry tomatoes, and white wine.
- Flounder Fiddleheads: Flounder with fiddleheads and carrots, wrapped in lettuce.
- Flounder Florentine: Made with flounder or cod fillets, spinach, and a creamy white sauce with parmesan cheese.
- Flounder Recipes: Collection includes Flounder Fillets Stuffed with Cockles, Goujons of Flounder, and Flounder with Spicy Marinade.
- Flounder Saute: Combines the fish with plum tomatoes, capers, and black olives.
- Flounder and Spinach Bake: Made with frozen spinach, cream of shrimp soup, dry sherry, and parmesan cheese.
- Flounder with Bacon: Flounder is baked with bacon, tomato soup, bay leaves, and sliced onion.
- Flounder with Dijon: Flounder is baked with a mixture of melted margarine, Dijon mustard, and mayonnaise.
- Greek Flounder: Combines the fish with lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, oregano, and olive oil.
- Pla Preeo Wan (Sweet and Sour Flounder): Broiled flounder, topped with a sweet-and-sour sauce of pineapple, cucumber, tomato and onion.
- Red Lobster Country Fried Flounder: Flounder rolled in cornmeal, salt, paprika, and black pepper, then fried.
- Spicy Stuffed Flounder: Made with stuffing mix and imitation crab meat.
- Stuffed Flounder La Fourche: Stuffed with a shrimp and crab mixture.
- Stuffed Flounder with Hollandaise: Stuffed with shrimp and crab.
- Stuffed Rolled Flounder: Stuffed with hard cooked eggs, cheese, parsley, and breadcrumbs.