Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fish and Seafood : Salads
- Abalone salad: Made with abalone, lettuce, mushrooms, and pea pods.
- Caesar Salad with Fried Oysters: Made with lettuce, Parmesan cheese, and croutons. Includes directions for frying oysters.
- Carambola Lobster Salad: Made with lobster, oranges, carambola, and black beans and served with a honey-orange dressing.
- Caribbean Lobster Salad: Lobster and vegetables served with a lemon and mayonnaise dressing. May use shrimp or crab for variation.
- Chopped Salad with Grilled Norwegian Haddock: Recipe calling for haddock fillets, lettuce, tomatoes, beets, chickpeas, cucumbers, and Provolone cheese.
- Conch Salad: Recipe using conch, onion, cucumbers, tomato, and lemon juice.
- Crab Pasta Salad: Made with crab, peppers, olives, tomatoes, and pasta. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Crab Salad: Crabmeat mixed with celery and onion, served with a dilled sour cream dressing.
- Crab Salad: Made with crabmeat and fresh herbs; includes directions for Lemon Vinaigrette. From Sue's Recipe Server.
- Crab Stuffed Avocados: Crab mixed with celery and green onions, served on avocado halves.
- Crab West Indies Salad: Made with crabmeat, onion, and capers.
- Crabmeat Salad: Crab mixed with celery and tomato; may be served on lettuce garnished with pimento and green pepper strips.
- Crawfish and Egg Salad: Recipe using hard boiled eggs, crawfish, and dill pickles.
- Crawfish and Egg Salad: Recipe using eggs, crawfish, and dill pickles. May use shrimp for variation.
- Crunchy Seafood Salad: Made with canned tuna, crab, lettuce, avocado, walnuts, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and hard-boiled eggs. From RecipeSource.
- Curried Lobster Salad: Lobster mixed with sour cream, curry powder, celery, and apple.
- Curried Seafood Salad: Made with shrimp, crabmeat, spinach, celery, coconut, almonds, and raisins. From RecipeSource.
- East Pass Crab Salad: Crab, lettuce, and red and green bell peppers with a lime-garlic dressing.
- Easy Seafood Salad: Made with shrimp or crabmeat, mayonnaise, and asparagus. From RecipeSource.
- Emerald Seafood Salad: Scallops, shrimp, apple, kiwi, walnuts, and spinach topped with a vinaigrette dressing. From RecipeSource.
- Exotic Seafood Salad Thaï-Style: Made with squid, crab claws, prawns, bream, onions, and wine.
- Favorite Fish Salad: Made with fish, red grapes, celery, and almonds.
- Fish and Vegetable Salad: Made with cod fillets, frozen mixed vegetables, and spinach.
- Fresh Crab Salad: Made with crab, celery, onion, and pimento. May be served on lettuce and garnished with cucumber.
- Fresh Pineapple Lobster Salad: Made with lobster, pineapple, apples. Served with a dressing of mayonnaise, ketchup, Cointreau liqueur, and Port wine.
- Greenshell Mussel and Scampi Salad: Made with scampi, mussels, oranges, and mushrooms. May be served hot or cold.
- Grilled Squid Salad: Lightly grilled and then mixed with roasted tomatoes, olives, fresh, crisp greens and a drizzle of balsamic dressing.
- Hamburg-Style Fish Salad: Made with fish fillets, pickles, hard-boiled eggs, and capers.
- Herring Salad: Made with salted herring, potatoes, carrots, beets, and apples.
- Herring Salad: Salad made with herring, veal, capers, anchovy fillets, beets. Served with a sour cream dressing.
- Herring Salad with Sour Cream Sauce: Recipe using herring, onions, apples, yogurt, and sour cream.
- Herring Salad with sour cream sauce: Salt herring mixed with potatoes, beets, apple, and dill pickle, dressed with a creamy vineagrette, and served with sour cream sauce.
- Hot Artichoke Seafood Salad: Artichoke hearts baked with crabmeat, Parmesan cheese, and toasted almonds.
- Hot Scallop Salad: Scallops sauteed with ginger and lime juice, then mixed with mixed salad leaves and potato chips. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Hot Seafood And Potato Salad: Crabmeat, shrimp, and water chestnuts mixed with potatoes and cream of celery soup and baked. From RecipeSource.
- Lobster Salad: Made with lobster, mushrooms, bell pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Lobster Salad: Lobster mixed with potatoes and peas.
- Lobster and Orange Salad: Orange marinated lobster served with a spicy whipped cream dressing. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Marinated Swordfish Salad: Made with swordfish fillets, capers, and salad greens.
- Melva Miller's Herring Salad: Made with herring, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, and olives.
- Mersey Point Marinated Herring Salad: Made with herring, potatoes, beets, dill pickles, hard cooked eggs, and apples; served with a creamy dressing.
- Mexican Octopus Salad: Octopus, bell pepper, corn, and kidney beans with a chile dressing. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- New Wave Nicoise: Made with canned tuna, green beans, red potatoes, tomatoes, celery, and olives.
- Orange & Seafood Salad: Seafood mixed with sour cream and oranges.
- Pasta and Seafood Salad: Recipe calling for shrimp, scallops, mushrooms, carrots, peas, zucchini, and spiral pasta.
- Portobello Mushroom Scallop Salad: Composed of scallops, portobello mushrooms, arugula, and romaine lettuce.
- Recipes - Salads: Fish and shellfish salads such as Oregon Dungeness Crab Meat and Hazelnut Salad and Smoked Trout Salad Nicoise, at aboutseafood.com
- Rice Mosaic from the Ocean: Composed of lobster meat, scallops, shrimps, salmon, rice, and mint.
- Salads with Fish or Seafood from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes for crabmeat, fresh crab, lobster, salmon cucumber, and orange and seafood salads. Also King of the Sea Primavera.
- Salmon Cucumber Salad: Recipe calling for lettuce, cucumbers, onion, salmon, and boiled dressing.
- Salmon Pasta Salad: Made with canned salmon, apple, walnuts, and shell-shaped pasta. From Lisa's Recipe Cache.
- Sardine, Chickpea and Avocado Salad: Calls for an olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and chilli dressing.
- Satellite Beach Salad: Made with scallops, pasta, water chestnuts, red cabbage, and artichoke hearts.
- Scallop Charlotte: Marinated scallops served in individual dishes with smoked salmon.
- Scallop Salad: Scallops, microwaved in wine, served with celery, olives, and pine nuts.
- Seafood Plate, Pinkish Salad Dressing: Scallops, shrimp, and lobster served with tomatoes and olives.
- Seafood Rice Salad New Orleans: Made with shrimp, tuna, rice, pickles, and hard-cooked eggs. From RecipeSource.
- Seafood Salad: Crabmeat, shrimp, scallops, and apples served on lettuce with a curry sauce.
- Seafood Salad, Oriental-Style: Made with mixed seafood, ginger, chicken broth, sherry, and hot sauce.
- Seafood With Ginger-Lime Dressing: Crabmeat, shrimp, melon, mangos, and cucumbers served on lettuce and topped with a dressing made with mayonnaise, lime, ginger, and yogurt. From RecipeSource.
- Seared Lilikoi Glazed Ono and Nalo Greens with Wasabi Lilikoi Vinaigrette: Made with wahoo, tomatoes, greens, cucumber, bell peppers, and enoki mushrooms. Includes recipe for the vinaigrette.
- Shellfish Antipasto: Squid, scallops, and shrimp in a lemon and coriander dressing.
- Swedish Westcoast Salad: Lobster, clams, shrimp, and mushrooms, with a sour cream dressing.
- Sydney Rock Oyster Salad Recipes: A selection of salad recipes from the Oyster Farmers Association of NSW, Australia.
- Thai Salad with Broiled Norwegian Cod: Recipe using cod, salad greens, cucumber, bell pepper, and cilantro served with a spicy peanut and lime dressing.
- Tropical Freshness: Tuna and grapefruit pulp served in grapefruit halves.
- Warm Scallop Salad: Scallops and bell peppers dressed with lemon juice and olive oil.