Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fish and Seafood : Shellfish : Crab
- Asian Seafood Tart: Recipe using imitation crab meat, mozzarella, and Asian seasoning. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Baked Crab and Broccoli: Crab, broccoli, mushroom, and cheese, baked in individual casseroles. May be prepared a day ahead.
- Baked Crabmeat with Cheese Topping: Crabmeat mixed with rice, cream of celery soup, salad dressing, and milk, topped with breadcrumbs, and baked.
- Barbecued Soft-Shell Crabs: Soft-shell crabs brushed with lemon and grilled.
- Bedeviled Blues: Made with soft-shell crabs, onion, celery, and cracker crumbs.
- Blue Crab and Broccoli Enchilada: Made with crab claw meat, cheddar cheese, broccoli, corn, sour cream, and tortillas.
- Boiled Blue Crab: Directions for boiling or steaming crabs.
- Caesar Crab Pie: Made with imitation crabmeat, asparagus, mozzarella, and Caesar salad dressing. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Californian Crab Cakes with Hot Salsa: Made with crabmeat, red pepper, eggs, and Parmesan cheese. Includes directions for making salsa.
- Company-Pleasing Crab Cakes: Made with crabmeat, pepper, herbs and spices.
- Crab Asparagus Bake: Made with crabmeat, asparagus, mushrooms, and almonds.
- Crab AuGratin: Crab meat mixed with onions and stuffing mix, baked in shells.
- Crab Balls: A deep-fried recipe calling for crab meat and bread crumbs. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Crab Cake Recipes: Recipes for appetizer, main and side dish crab cakes.
- Crab Cakes: Recipe for crab patties served with a creamy sauce.
- Crab Cakes Reid: Made with crab meat, eggs, and cracker crumbs.
- Crab Cakes with Cilantro Butter: Crab cakes made with lump crab meat, peppers, and bread crumbs, served with a cilantro, wine, butter, and cream sauce. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Crab Chops: Basic recipe uses crab meat, crab claws, scallions, herbs, spices and condiments. Serves 6.
- Crab Curry: Made with crab, cream of shrimp soup, and sour cream; served over saffron rice. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Crab Enchiladas with Cherry Tomato Salsa: Crab, cheese, and spinach rolled in enchiladas, served with salsa.
- Crab Lasagna Rolls: Crab, mushrooms, cream cheese, sour cream, and artichoke hearts, rolled in lasagna noodles. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Crab Mousse Royale: Made with crabmeat, tomato juice, mayonnaise, and evaporated milk.
- Crab Puffs: An appetizer that can be made ahead and frozen.
- Crab Quiche: Recipe calling for crab, Swiss cheese, eggs, and cream. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Crab Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens: A collection of crab recipes including Charleston Crab Pot Pie and Crab Mornay.
- Crab-Flavored Pollock Pastry Shells: Made with crab flavored pollock, onion, carrot, chicken broth, heavy cream, and mandarin oranges.
- Crabmeat Broccoli Casserole: Made with crab, hard-cooked eggs, broccoli, and Cheddar cheese. From Lisa's Cooking Cache.
- Crabmeat Cheesecake: Made with cream cheese, heavy cream, crabmeat, bell peppers, garlic, and cheddar cheese.
- Crabs Stuffed with Bourbon Pink Berries: Made with crabs, breadcrumbs or coconut, milk, and pink berries.
- Deviled Crab: An oven recipe using crab, milk, and bread crumbs and served in scallop shells. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Dungeness Crab Cakes: Combines crabmeat, scallions, red bell pepper, celery, mayonnaise and bread crumbs formed into patties which may be sauteed or deep fried.
- Dungeness Crab Fritters: Made with crabmeat, tomato, and bell pepper. From Better Homes and Gardens.
- Gourmet Dungeness Crab Recipes: A selection of recipes.
- Grill 'em up Blues: Soft-shell crabs basted with lemon and soy sauce while grilling.
- Imperial Crabmeat: Crabmeat mixed with green onions, bell pepper, celery, mayonnaise, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, served on crab shells.
- Just Seafood Recipes - Crab Recipes: Extensive collection of recipes with crab as the main ingredient.
- Maryland Blue Crab: Small assortment of recipes including Steamed Blue Crabs and Spicy Crab Soup.
- Maryland Steamed Crabs: Crab seasoned with salt, peppers, celery seed, and ginger, and steamed. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Pan-Fried Crab Cakes with Bell Pepper Butter Sauce: Crab cakes served with a sauce made with red, yellow, and jalapeno peppers, mushrooms, shallots, and heavy cream. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Pecan Crusted Crab Tartlet: Recipe includes Boursin Cheese, caramelized onions, roasted garlic and tomatoes; by Chef John Gilchrist, of Metairie Country Club New Orleans.
- Seafood Burger: Made with crabmeat, cheddar cheese, pickles, and celery.
- Seafood Crepes Acapulco: An oven recipe using crab, cheeses, chilies, and tortillas. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Soft Blues Saute: Fried soft-shell crabs served with pecans and parsley.
- Softshell Crab and Basil: Grilled crabs brushed with margarine, fresh basil, parsley, and Cayenne pepper.
- Stone Crab Cobbler: Made with stone crab, shallots, tomatillos, corn, chile, and coconut milk. From Arielle's Recipe Archives.
- Sushi: Soft shell and snow crab, cucumber, avocado, and radish sprouts, rolled in nori and rice, and sliced for serving.
- Tempeh and Crab, Chinese-Style: Tempeh and crab stir-fried with green onion, pepper, and chicken broth.
- Thalhimers' Deviled Crabs: Made with crab meat, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and mayonnaise.
- The Crab Guys: A small collection of recipes using king, snow or dungeness crab.