Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fondue
- American Fondue: Quick cheese fondue relying on Velveeta cheese and dried onion soup mix.
- Are You Fond of Fondue?: Some tips and advice, plus recipes, for making cheese fondues.
- Cheese Fondue: Ovo-lacto vegetarian recipe making use of milk, cottage cheese, and two kinds of pasteurized processed cheeses.
- Cheese Fondue from RecipeSource: Simple recipe serving 4. Requires aged Swiss cheese.
- Cheese Fondue from RecipeSource: Around fifty fondue recipes, using various types of cheese.
- Chocolate Fondue Recipes: Add chocolate to fruits and desserts.
- Collection Fondue Recipes: Good selection of hot oil fondues.
- Creamy Cheese Fondue from RecipeSource: American and cream cheese with chives are the base of this recipe. Direction for microwave available.
- Crockpot Cheese Fondue Dip from RecipeSource: Makes use of canned condensed cheese and grated sharp cheddar.
- Dilled Garbanzo Fondue: Vegetarian recipe with a tofu base.
- Fast Cheese Fondues from RecipeSource: Simple recipe, serving 5. Uses Gruyère or Swiss cheese.
- Fondue Recipes at Better Homes and Gardens: A collection of fondue recipes including Meat Fondue with Southwestern Cocktail Sauce and Mocha Fondue.
- Fondue Revival: A little history plus a broth-based recipe.
- Fondue Set and Recipes: Two recipes presented by a seller of fondue equipment; one for a traditional cheese fondue with alcohol, the other for a non-alchoholic version.
- Fondue by GourmetSleuth: Includes descriptions, recipes, serving and preparation equipment and fondue etiquette.
- Foolproof fondue: Microwave recipe with several suggested variations.
- Golden Vegetable Fondue: Use sausages and potatoes for dipping.
- Hottest Old Trend in Cooking: Several recipes and tips from experts about preparing fondues.
- Israeli Fondue: Made with avocados, lemon juice, garlic, dry white wine, Edam cheese, and smetana or thick sour cream. Used for dipping bread, and red and green peppers.
- Minced Lamb Fondue from RecipeSource: Recipe for the fondue pieces and a mushroom sauce to go with it.
- Queso Fundido with Chorizo Casserole Dip from RecipeSource: A cheese fondue making use of Cacique Brand products, served with corn chips or tortillas.
- Rediscovering Fondue: History, how-to, tips and recipes for home cooking from About.com.
- Sarah's Fondue Recipe: Gourmet cheese fondue recipe to be served with smoked chicken, turkey, or ham.
- Sausage Fondue Ole': Relies on condensed cheddar cheese soup, beer, chilies, and sausage pieces.
- Swiss Cheese Fondue: Vegetarian recipe using Gruyere, Appenzeller, and Tilsit cheeses.
- Virtual Fondue: Recipes for cheese, meat, and dessert fondues.
- Welsh Fondue: Made with finely chopped leeks, lager, and Caerphilly cheese.