Search Home : Home : Cooking : For Children : With Grown-Ups
- Apple Juice Recipes: Recipes for jigglers, and a smoothie, both of which children can make with their parents.
- Bread - From Seed to Sandwich: Bread and muffin recipes with illustrations.
- Canadian Parents Online: Recipes for children, or which children can make such as a Mother's Day breakfast.
- Children's Recipes: Easy to understand recipes are fun to make but they can also be used to introduce children to basic math skills, reading and comprehension.
- Christmas Tree Cookies: Recipe for rolled out cookies along with many ideas children will enjoy using to decorate them.
- Cooking with Kids: Recipes parents can make with children. Some require cooking, others not.
- Cooking with Kids for Dummies: Sample recipes from the book and from other books written with children in mind.
- Cooking with Kids from RecipeSource.com: Recipes for parents to make for or with their children.
- Culinary.net - Recipes for Kids: Creative desserts, snacks and meals for kids to make with their parents.
- Dads and Kids Cooking Together: Recipes that you and your children can make together. Tips on how to put kids to work helping with family meals in a safe, clean, and fun way.
- Florida Citrus Land Recipes For Kids: Recipes for children to make healthy treats or snacks for school lunches using pineapple, tangerines, oranges and broccoli.
- Food Ideas: Features food and recipe ideas that parents and children can make, plus safety tips in the kitchen.
- Fruit Juice Shake: A 14 year old girl makes a special treat using ice cream, strawberries, juice and a banana.
- Honey Recipes For Kids: Easy recipes sweetened with honey.
- Jr. Seafood: Simple dishes a young cook could prepare, or help to prepare.
- Just for Kids: Two recipes, one for sloppy joes, and one for graham cakes which is made of icing and crackers.
- Kids Can Cook Too!: Recipes children can fix with the help of their parents.
- Kids Kan Kook 2: A few fun recipes which kids can prepare, with parental supervision.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Special cookbooks for kids of all ages, plus a featured recipe each month.
- Kids' Food: Recipes for children which they can make with the help of their parents.
- KidsKuisine: Recipes to make with children. Chose from beverages, breads, breakfasts, candies, cookies, desserts, main and side dishes, and snacks.
- Kindergarten Connection: Classroom cooking where kindergarten students can experience cooking, first hand with single serving recipes. Could be used to keep children busy on a rainy day.
- Success Rice for Kids: Sample recipes from the "Kid's Recipes for Success" cookbook, with which children can be encouraged to learn and enjoy basic cooking concepts.