Search Home : Home : Cooking : For Children
- A Whimsical Children's Tea Party: Recipes, how-to's and a song.
- Absolute Recipes - For Kids: Collection of recipes that kids can enjoy as well as help prepare.
- After School Snacks: Recipe for Jell-O based cookie using a favorite flavor, and chocolate, peanut butter, graham cracker crumb treat.
- Annabel Karmel's Cooking For Children: Sample recipes with pictures.
- Anywhere But In the Kitchen: Kids Recipes: Recipes which are Mom-approved and Kid-tested, for breakfast, lunch, dinners and snacks.
- Aunt Libby's Kids' Stuff: Large collection of kid-friendly recipes; includes playdough recipes.
- Azteca Recipes for Kids: Recipes using flour tortillas, party ideas, and coloring sheets.
- Back to School Recipe Ideas from Allrecipes: Recipes and ideas for children's meals.
- Barbara Pratt's Children Recipes: Recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Offers a list of snack ideas from A to Z.
- Beef and Lamb Recipes: Iron-rich recipes for babies and toddlers, from the New Zealand Beef and Lamb Marketing Bureau.
- Betty Crocker - Betty's Recipes: A one week sample kid pleaser menu which you can print as is, print with recipes or use to print your shopping list.
- Betty Crocker: Kid-Pleasin' Chili: A simple recipe which has no "green stuff".
- ChefMom's Recipe Box: Recipes for Kids: Finger food, snacks and meals suited for children.
- Children's Recipes: Recipes for kids from Recipes To Go.
- Cookin4PickyKids: Open email list.
- Cooking For Kids Forum: A discussion forum to get recipes and ideas for cooking with children.
- Easy Kids Recipes: Collection of easy recipes parents can make for kids and with kids including recipes for kid food and drinks, kid craft recipes, and pet treat recipes.
- Eez-Plan-It for Kids Birthdays: Cake designs, cupcakes and holiday cakes with easy instructions.
- Family.com: From Disney, a service for parents offering recipes, a recipe board, recipe swaps and meal plans.
- Family.com: Cake Finder: Simple instructions for that special cake, from alphabet cupcakes to critters, to trucks and favorite children's characters.
- Fast-Fixin' Kids Recipes from BHG.com: Breakfast, lunch, pizza, smoothie and snack recipes to make for and with children.
- Favourite Children's Recipes: A small collection of recipes to please children, young and old.
- Feeding Kids On The Road: Recipes, but also tips for traveling with hungry kids.
- Food Allergy Network Recipes: Featuring a different recipe each month and regular features such as a double-layered birthday cake with a choice of vanilla or chocolate icing and Hershey's milk-free special dark bark.
- Free recipes for children: 'Kids in the kitchen' is a free recipe site for children. Breakfast recipes, healthy snacks, yummy treats, submit a recipe, useful links.
- From Debbie's Kitchen: Recipes for cinnamon toast, Debbie's Pancake Faces, pizza muffins, and Mexican hot dogs.
- Fruit Pizza from Zoom Cafe: Snack made from fresh flour tortillas, peanut butter, raisins, and apple.
- Global Gourmet: Food, Family and Fun: Sample recipes from a brochure created by the USDA to commemorate 50 years of the federal school lunch program. Appealing to children, and the rest of the family. Brochure can be purchased.
- Grandparents Recipe Corner: Stuffed Apples: An apple is stuffed with peanut butter, crushed cereal, raisins, and powdered milk. Requires no baking, and serves 8 for snack or dessert.
- Grandparents' Recipe Corner: Strawberry Dip: This dip recipe will have your grandkids asking for fruit instead of junk foods.
- Great Recipes Online - Recipes for Kids: Breakfast and snack ideas.
- Grimmway Carrot and Oatmeal Cookies: There's a black and white picture available, by clicking on the image, which the kids can color while you bake these for them.
- Growing Up Fit: July 2000: Recipes for Pyramid Yogurt Sundae and Stuffed Apple, as well as games to play to learn the Food Pyramid, and fun exercices to keep children fit. Article from the University of Illinois Extension.
- Healthy Kids: Cooking For Kids: Hundreds of healthy recipes for kids. With featured recipe of the day, ratings and reviews.
- Home and Hearth: Kids Recipes: A collection of simple recipes. Some require adult assistance.
- Hummie's Kids Page: Recipes divided by categories for snacks, cookies, pizzas, candies, Hallowe'en, and fun edible and non-edible stuff such as playclay.
- IdeaBox: Recipes: For children from 12 months to over 5 years. Fun snacks and quick school lunches. You can add recipes to a cart and print them in one go.
- It's Snack Time: Publication discussing tasty, healthy snacks to help fulfill daily nutrient needs for children and adults. Tips and recipes are included.
- Jolly Time Popcorn - Kids Recipe Box: Recipes pairing popcorn with extras like candy corn, white chocolate, peanut butter, or caramel.
- Just Kids Recipes: Recipes for children in different categories such as baking required, cookies, drinks, frozen treats, fruit, fun food, gross but fun, snacks, and lunches.
- Kid Friendly Margarita Punch: Uses frozen concentrates of lemonade and limeade, lemon lime soda, and meringue powder as opposed to egg whites.
- Kid's Fun Cookbook: Recipes from the book "Fun with Fruits and Vegetables Kids Cookbook" from Dole Nutrition Program.
- Kids Health: Recipes: Recipes for breakfast, snacks, frozen snacks, drinks and baked treats.
- Kids Web Japan: Cookbook for Kids: A collection of recipes and cooking tips for children interested in making Japanese dishes.
- Kids in the Kitchen: Features articles on safety, food origins, foods from other countries, fun facts, lunch box ideas, easy recipes kids can make, food superstitions and party ideas.
- Kids' Recipes from Allrecipes: Quick tasty meals or school lunches. Recipe reviews and nutritional analysis available.
- Kraft Interactive Kitchen: Especially for Kids: A large selection of recipes. Preparation and cooking time are featured on the index.
- Lunch to Go: Nobby Apple Cake: Recipe for cake as part of an article from the University of Illinois Extention on packing lunches children will like. Tips and suggestions are also presented.
- Magic Potion Punch from Betty Crocker: Fizzy, hot, and chocolaty drink. Makes 8 children portions of 1/2 cup each.
- Nancys Kitchen: Just for Kids Recipes: For special treats or to make mealtime fun.
- Parenthood.com: Moms, dads and soon-to-be parents can exchange culinary wisdom, receive cooking tips and trade recipe secrets. Thousands of free recipes.
- Party Foods: Beverages: Four recipes suitable for children's parties. Christmas punch, mint smoothie, chocolate drink, and strawberry slush.
- Party Foods: Desserts: Children will enjoy building their own ice cream sundae, eating fruit pizza, or making cookie art by painting icing onto sugar cookies. Recipe for homemade ice cream also included.
- Party Foods: Main Dishes: A selection of kid pleasers. Also tips for a succesful event, party games, and a few tips for when your child goes to another child's party.
- Party Foods: Snacks: Suggestion for healthy and nutritious snacks for children's festivities.
- Paula's Archives: Lunch Ideas: Baked or cooked, breakfast for lunch, sandwiches and soups are a few of the suggestions offered for a quick and fun meal.
- Peanut Butter Press Monthly Recipe: Monthly sample recipe from the book "Peanut Butter Stew and Couscous Too". Also offers tips for toddler feeding and kid pleaser snacks.
- Pork 4 Kids: Recipes using pork, for anytime of the day.
- Reader's Favorite Recipes: From ChildrenWithDiabetes.com, tasty sugar free recipes.
- Recipes 4 Children: Recipes for kids including desserts, snacks and drinks.
- Recipes Today: Children's Recipes: Recipes for children, toddlers and babies.
- Stack It On a Cracker: Single recipe from the book "Now You're Cooking: Recipes for Kids from Tots to Teens".
- Starchefs.com: Cooking with Kids: Lynn Fredericks recpies and tips for cooking with children.
- StrainedPeas: A site devoted to fun recipes for kids including holiday and seasonal recipes, food for picky eaters, snacks, and treats.
- StrainedPeas! Fun Food for Kids Mailing List: A recipe mailing list for kid-friendly food - fun party recipes, snacks, and food for picky eaters.
- That's My Home - Recipes for Kids: Comprehensive collection of kid friendly recipes for snacks thru dinner. Healthy and creative choices.
- The Healthy Refrigerator: Recipes for chicken nuggets, french toast, and pizza. From the American Heart Association Kid's Cookbook.
- The Kiddie Gourmet: Quick easy recipes for lunch, supper, snacks or desserts. Finger foods for young eaters from 6 months and up.
- The Labor of Love: Munchkin Munchies: Includes articles on nutrition, first foods, food allergies and feeding portions and recipes from liver recipes for children to finger foods for toddlers and baby purées.
- Thrifty Living: Healthy Snacks: The University of Illinois Extension presents a tortilla snack in accordance with the Food Pyramid, as part of an article on healthier choices when it comes to snacking. Other healthy munchies tips offered.
- Tiny Tummies Online: Nutrition information for parents and children.
- Tuna Mornay: Single recipe, from Annie O'Pray, with different serving suggestions for babies, toddlers or the rest of the family. Metric measures used.
- Veggie Kids: Vegetarian recipes for children also tips on feeding vegetarian children.
- Vegweb.com: Baked Artichokes: Easy and kid tested.
- Vegweb.com: Fractured Tacos: Vegetarian tacos made in your slow cooker.
- Virginia Apples: Fun recipes using apples or apple juice.
- YUM! Kid Stuff: Small collection of recipes for breakfasts, dinners, snacks, sweets, and a couple beverages.
- YumYum.Com: Spit-Wad Sandwiches: A funny recipe using peanut butter and marshmallows.
This category in other languages: