Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Apples
- Amy's Sausage Apple Pie: Combination of ground sausage and apple pie filing baked in a pie, topped with Cheddar cheese.
- Apple Cider Biscuits: From National Pike Inn, New Market, Maryland.
- Apple Dip: Instructions for a quick and easy apple dip calling for walnuts. Serve with crackers.
- Apple Enchiladas: Flour tortillas filled with apple pie filling and smothered in a simple syrup are baked until sweet and golden.
- Apple Fritters: Apple rings battered with a hint of nutmeg, deep fried and dusted with confectioners' sugar.
- Apple Juice Roast: Uses boneless 4 lb chuck. Serves six.
- Apple Pie Bread: A quick bread spiced with cinnamon and cloves and speckled with chunks of apple.
- Apple Pockets: Frozen puff pastry filled with apples, cinnamon, and brown sugar.
- Apple Recipes: Recipes for several pies, apple dapple cake, and cookies. Also has apple preservation information.
- Apple Slices Brown Betty: Sliced tart apples are layered with spiced bread crumbs and brown sugar, and topped with butter and applesauce.
- Apple Strudel: Sweet apples, currants, and raisins are spiced with cinnamon, wrapped in phyllo with fresh breadcrumbs and baked until golden and hot.
- Apples in Spun Syrup: Quick and easy apple recipe using tart apples, egg and flour.
- Applesauce: Simple, classic recipe.
- Baked Apples: Tart apples baked with brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- Baked Apples in Butter Brandy Sauce: These apples make their own sauce, which is decadent over vanilla ice cream.
- Birds' Nest Pudding: Green apples are stuffed with brown sugar and baked in a fluffy pastry then served with sweetened cream.
- Candied Apples: Melted cinnamon red hot candies form the hard coating for apples on sticks.
- Caramel Apple Cookie Dessert: Refrigerator cookie dough is baked, topped with caramel apple dip and fresh apples, then cut into squares.
- Chocolate Apple Bread: Topped with cinnamon and walnuts.
- Double-dipped Caramel Apples: Using Granny Smith or Red Delicious, this recipe is recommended for the intermediate cook. Yields 5.
- Puffed Cinamon-Apple Pancake: From the San Francisco Encore Cookbook.
- Roasted Root Vegetables with Apple Juice: Makes eight servings. Nutritional information and recipe scaling available.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Apples: Shows how to select and store apples, including a recipe for apple salad.
- Spiced Apple Rings: Easy-to-make recipe with red hot candies.
- Stuffed Apples: Combines apples, walnut meat, melon seeds, raisins, and green plum.
- Virginia Apple Pudding: Apples are softened in the microwave then baked in a sweet batter. Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream.