Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Beans and Legumes : Green, Yellow, and Wax Beans
- Vegan/Vegetarian Green Beans: Large `group` of green bean recipes from salads to main dishes and various cuisines.
- All Green Bean Recipes: Includes recipes for casseroles, salads and other vegetable dishes.
- Authentic Hungarian Green Beans: Combines beans, onions, dill, vinegar, and sugar.
- Beans with a Difference: Microwave recipe that uses 2 cups of cooked green beans.
- Classic Green Bean Bake: Casserole topped with French fried onions. Includes a Broccoli variation.
- Country-Style Green Beans: Uses 2 pounds of fresh green beans and bacon.
- Garlic Basil Green Beans: Served with a sauce made of chicken stock, basil, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and cornstarch. From Hugs's Homeheart.
- Green Bean Information: Brief explanation of what green bean and wax beans are, from the Cooks' Encyclopedia.
- Green Bean Recipes: Vegan recipes by Kate L Pugh.
- Green Bean Stew: Vegetarian recipe.
- Green Beans Caesar: Cooked beans are tossed with salad oil, vinegar, onion, salt, garlic, and pepper, then topped with bread crumbs, Parmesan, and butter.
- Green Beans with Tomato Bacon Topping: Uses fresh green beans and chicken broth.
- Green Beans with Tomatoes and Olive Oil: Uses 1 1/2 pounds of green beans.
- Greenbean Casserole: Uses 4 cups of cooked green beans and cream of mushroom soup.
- How to Cook Green Beans: Questions and Answers to cooking and culinary questions submitted to Linda Stradley of What's Cooking America.
- Nutrient Analysis for Green Beans: Covers raw, cooked, canned, frozen.
- Recipezaar Green Bean Recipes: Over 15 recipes including Spicy Grean Beans, each with complete nutritional information.
- Sambal Tauco: Salted yellow bean relish.
- Snappy Green Beans: Beans are seasoned with bacon, onion, and tarragon vinegar.
- Spinach Green Bean Puree: Vegan.
- Stewed Green Beans: Can be served over rice or pasta or as a side dish. Serves 4 as a main dish, 8 as a side dish.
- Watch Your Garden Grow - Beans: Three recipes, and tips on growing beans yourself.