Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Carrots
- A Modern Herbal: Carrot: Recipe for jam, and how to preserve young carrots. From a book published in 1931.
- Apple-Glazed Carrots: Baby carrots prepared with apple juice and honey.
- Braised Carrots with Thyme: A cook ahead recipe from FoodandWine.com.
- Buttered Carrots: Two recipes included, one for feeding 6-8 people and one for feeding 250 people. Other ingredients include white wine, currants, and dates.
- Carrot Candies: Recipe includes ginger and walnutes.
- Carrot Fudge: Serves six.
- Carrot Hashbrowns: A low cholesterol recipe.
- Carrot Walnut Raisin Muffins: A basic muffin recipe.
- Carrot Wheat Muffins: Makes 12 large muffins.
- Carrots Glazed with Honey and Brandy: Modified from Bon Appetit, October 1993.
- Carrots in Marsala Wine: A tasty way to cook baby carrots when they are at their summer peak, flavored with marsala wine.
- Carrots with Cognac: A baked dish that also calls for walnut oil, honey and cinnamon.
- Couscous with Carrots: From Canadian Living. Includes nutritional information.
- Gajar Ka Halwa: Carrot and milk pudding.
- Glazed Carrots: Serve sprinkled with coarsely chopped parsley and croutons.
- Honey Carrot Custard: Suggests serving with a lemon sauce.
- Maple-Mustard Carrots: Maple syrup and Dijon mustard.
- Marmalade Candied Carrots: A recipe especially good at Thanksgiving with rum, marmalade, pecans.
- Navratna Korma: Chopped vegetables of nine types including potatoes, carrots, green peas, french beans, cauliflower, capsicum, cabbage, bottle gourd, cluster beans prepared in rich white gravy and Indian spices.
- Orange-glazed Carrot Ribbons: Includes a photo and reviews.
- Pickled Carrots: Colorful, summer side dish.
- Pineapple Carrot Coffee Ring: Recipe also includes raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Punjabi Alu Carrot Pickle: Also includes caulifower.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Carrots: Information provided by Ohio State University Extension.
- Steamed Carrots: Uses dried apricots and is cooked in a microwave oven.
- Sweet Basil Carrots: With maple syrup and olive oil.
- Zesty Carrots: Horseradish provides the zest.