Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Celery
- Avery Island Celery: Includes canned tomatoes and frozen peas.
- Baked Celery: Made with tarragon, heavey cream, and white wine.
- Baked Celery with Almonds: Topped with almonds and bread crumbs.
- Braised Celery: From Cook's Illustrated.
- Braised Celery Hearts: Made with olive oil, sweet onion, tomato paste, dried oregano, and vegetable broth.
- Celery Casserole: Celery, cream of chicken soup, blanched almonds, and chopped pimento with a bread crumb topping.
- Celery Crunch: Stuffed with a mixture of peanut butter, coconut, Grape Nuts cereal, and wheat germ.
- Celery Good for You and Your Teeth: Offers facts and recipes.
- Celery Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth: Two recipes for stewed celery, one with herbs.
- Celery Salsa: Serve as a side dish with crab or salmon cakes.
- Celery Sauce: Recipe from a 1901 magazine.
- Celery With Pine Nuts: Celery sauteed with onions and pine nuts.
- Just Vegetable Recipes - Celery: Collection of recipes with celery as a main ingredient.
- Nutty Stuffed Celery: Stuffed with cream cheese, peanut butter, yogurt, grated Cheddar cheese, peanuts, and raisins.
- Quick Celery-cheese Loaf: Features Cheddar cheese.
- Saute'd Celery: Onions and celery cooked in oil, then add water and bouillon cube.
- Shrimp Stuffed Celery: Celery stuffed with shrimp, pineapple, mayonnaise, and green onion.
- Stewed Celery With Herbs: Includes parsley, basil, chives, and cream cheese.
- Stewed Celery in Cream: Includes fresh nutmeg.
- Stuffed Celery: Stuffed celery recipe with mayonnaise, cream cheese, paprika and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stuffed Celery Bites: Filled with cream cheese, sour cream, walnuts or pecans, and green olives.
- Sweet and Sour Celery: Includes sugar, vinegar, and sour cream.