Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Collections and Indexes
- Aboutproduce.com: Providing produce information including nutrition, health benefits, recipes, selection tips, varieties, trivia, storage, cleaning information, and industry facts.
- Better Homes and Gardens: Vegetable Recipes: Collection of recipes featuring vegetables. Includes nutritional information.
- Birds Eye: Recipes You'll Love: Collection of recipes with nutritional information.
- California & Washington Company: Information on frozen vegetables and fruits. Provides a recipe search.
- Cannedveggies.org: Love those Vegetables: Provides educational materials, articles, recipes, and facts about canned vegetables.
- Cape Trib Exotic Fruit Farm List of Recipes: Includes a range of recipes using tropical fruit including Breadfruit Chowder, Stuffed Jackfruit, Durian Cakes, and Soursop Cheesecake.
- Chilean Fresh Fruit Association: A collection of fresh fruit recipes featuring Chilean fruits.
- Cooks.com: Vegetable Recipes: A searchable collection of vegetable recipes.
- Delicious Orchards Recipe Archive: Selection of recipes using fruits and vegetables.
- Diana's Kitchen- Vegetable Recipes: A collection of recipes listed alphabetically.
- Durian Recipe Gallery: Selection of durian recipes, some in English some in Malay.
- Eat California Fruit: Fruit recipes with photos from The California Tree Fruit Association.
- Farm Fresh To You: A large selection of fruit and vegetable recipes.
- Farmer's Market: Offers fruit, vegetable, nut and herb recipes.
- Friske Orchards Old Fashioned Recipes: Many of these recipes are taken from the book "The Encyclopedia of Practical Horticulture" edited by Granville Lowther and printed in 1914.
- Fruit From Washington: Recipes featuring fresh apples and pears, organized by category, including beverages, breakfasts, cookies and candies, desserts, main dishes, salads, and preserving.
- Fruit Recipes: A collection of fruit recipes from What's Cooking America.
- Fruit Recipes: Collection of chokecherry, wild rose, golden currant, Nanking cherry, wild plum, serviceberry, and buffaloberry recipes.
- Fruit Recipes at iChef: Large collection of fruit recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Fruit Recipes from Recipezaar: Fruit-based recipes by course, cuisine, preparation, with complete nutritional information.
- Fruit Recipes from Southern Spain: Collection of recipes using fruit grown in the region.
- Hawke's Bay Clean Fruit Recipes: Collection of recipes for peaches, apricots, plums, and nectarines.
- Just Fruit Recipes: Nectarine: Smoothies, marmalades, yogurt, creme fraiche, and relish are only a few of the recipes you will find in this small collection.
- Kumquat Recipes: Collection of dessert recipes using the fruit.
- La Vigne Farms Recipes: Collection focusing on using persimmons and kumquats.
- Lesley's Recipe Archive: Vegetable Recipes: Small collection of recipes including Lemon Peas, Root Vegetable Gratin, and Honey and Balsamic Glazed Carrots.
- Living and Raw Food Recipes: Recipes for uncooked fruits and vegetables.
- My Country Recipes: Small collection of recipes including carrots, potatoes, and squash.
- Pete's Frootique: Information on selecting and storing fresh produce, and nutrition tips and recipes.
- Plant Answers Recipes: From the Texas A&M department of horticulture. Focuses on fruit, nut, and vegetable recipes with a few others thrown in.
- Produce Recipes from Prairieland Community Supported Agriculture: Features recipes for greens, gooseberries, rhubarb, currants, and squash.
- Quality Greens Recipe Archive: Featuring a variety of fruits and vegetables. MS-Word format.
- Quince Recipes: Collection of recipes using the quince, a relative of apples.
- RecipeLu's Jicama Recipes: Collection of recipes for the Mexican vegetable.
- Recipes 4U: Fruit Recipes: A collection of fruit recipes.
- Recipes from a Country Kitchen: A collection of recipes using different fruits and vegetables.
- Robbie's Vegetable Recipes: Recipes include versions from several restaurant chains.
- Sauerkrautrecipes.com: Recipes, events, festivals and health benefits.
- Side Dish Recipes: From Au Gratin Potatoes to Zucchini Galore.
- Starchy Accompaniments: Additional Recipes: Recipes from the African Cookbook.
- Sunkist Recipes: Search by type of meal/course, or by citrus.
- Taro Recipes: Small collection of recipes for the Pacific Island staple vegetable.
- The Colorful Plate: Everyday vegetables inspired by colorful farmstand-fresh produce.
- The Green Chronicle: Organic food recipes incorporating organic fruit and vegetables.
- The Vegetable Patch: Dinner ideas, cooking and entertaining tips, cooking news and recipes.
- Tropical Fruit Recipes: A selection of recipes using mango, guava, black sapote, papaya, tamarillo, and other exotic fruits.
- Tropical Fruit Recipes: Collection of recipes from Florida for carambola, guava, papaya, mangoes, and plantains.
- Tropical Fruit and Vegetables Recipes: Includes recipes for taro, malanga, mamay sapote, mango, plantain, yuca, and boniato.
- Tropical Recipes: Features several passion fruit recipes.
- Veg-All: Recipes for appetizers, soups, salads, side dishes, main meals, and desserts that use Veg-All canned goods.
- VegFed: Provides recipes and information about New Zealand grown vegetables.
- Vegetable Recipes: Recipes by course, cuisine, preparation method; includes complete nutritional analysis.
- Vegetable Recipes from Hugs's Homehearth: A variety of dishes from casseroles to roasted vegetables with pesto.
- Vegetable Recipes at iChef: Large collection of recipes, alphabetically indexed.
- Vegetable Recipes from What's Cooking America: A collection of vegetable recipes. Includes hints and tips of buying, cooking, and serving various vegetables.
- Vegetable Recipes: What's Cooking America: A collection of vegetable recipes. Includes hints and tips of buying, cooking, and serving various vegetables.
- Veggit.com: Includes vegetable nutrition, recipes, and vegetable selection and preparation.
- Vikki's Kitchen: Vegetable Recipes: A handful of recipes using potatoes and yams.
- We All Scream for Ice Cream: Recipes for frozen treats such as apple pie frozen or banana frozen yogurt, strawberry sorbet, or watermelon ice, all of which can be made without an ice cream maker.
- Wegmans Produce Fruit and Vegetable Encyclopedia: Features cooking techniques along with the uses and handling of many fruits and vegetables.
- Yankee Gardener Recipes: A collection of recipes using garden vegetables.