Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Corn
- Bean and Corn Salad: Uses frozen corn.
- Blue Cornmeal Crepes: Uses all-purpose flour and blue corn meal; use with favorite salsa or seafood stuffing.
- Cold Corn Salad: Spice cold salad that uses frozen whole kernel corn.
- Corn Dogs: Uses cornmeal and a pound of hot dogs.
- Corn Fritters: Amish & Mennonite Pennsylvania Dutch recipe using fresh corn.
- Corn Pancakes with Maple Fruit Compote: Uses cornmeal, buttermilk, assorted fruit and maple syrup, among other ingredients.
- Corn Pudding Recipe: Uses fresh corn kernels, eggs, pimento, bell pepper, milk, butter and spices.
- Corn Relish: Uses fresh corn, green peppers, and other garden vegetables.
- Corn and Wild Mushroom Quesadillas: Uses fresh corn kernels and fresh mushrooms such as shiitake, oyster or cremini.
- Corn on the Cob: Basic instructions for cooking fresh corn on the cob.
- Cream Corn Pancakes: Simple, three-ingredient recipe for pancakes.
- Fried Green Corn: Uses 6 ears.
- Grits: Extensive information on grits.
- Maque Choux: Uses fresh corn kernels, onion, green bell pepper and tomatoes; serves 10.
- Mom's Tamale Pie Recipe: Uses corn meal and canned corn kernels.
- Mum's Bombay Rice Salad: Relies on canned corn.
- Scalloped Corn: Uses canned corn and creamed corn, corn bread, eggs, butter, and sour cream.
- Scalloped Corn: Made with fresh or canned cream-style corn.
- Scalloped Corn: Recipe using frozen white corn and bacon.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Sweet Corn, HYG-5516-93: Information provided by Ohio State University Extension. Includes a recipe for scalloped carrots and corn.
- Smoky Ranchero Corn: Includes bacon and ranch salad dressing.
- Watch Your Garden Grow - Corn: Information on the many varieties of corn available, tips for growing and recipes.
- Wild West Corn: Uses canned corn, cream cheese, milk, green chilies, and pimentos.