Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Greens
- Arugula: Arugula, the aromatic salad green. Also known as rocket, roquette, rugula and rucola, and is popular in Italian cuisine. How to grow, use, and store.
- Basic Shallow-Blanched Greens: Recipe for basic preparation of kale, collards, mustard, or turnip greens.
- Bitter Greens Salad: Uses chicory, arugula, and radicchio.
- Broccoli Rabe: Tips on how to grow, use, and store. Includes recipes and nutritional information.
- Collard Greens: Provides information and a family recipe.
- Collard Greens and Kale: Information about buying and storing, nutrition, and recipes.
- Dandelion Greens: Brief article with illustration and selection information.
- Fig Salad with Greens and Walnuts: Calls for two handfuls of various kinds of greens, such as arugula and butter lettuce.
- Fresh Del Monte Greens Recipes: Recipes include Collard Greens with Bacon and Red Wine Vinegar and Portuguese Kale Soup.
- Greens All Over: Handful of recipes mostly for spinach.
- Greens Recipes: Search for recipes including collard, mustard, kale, turnip, chard, and spinach.
- Greens Recipes: Large collection of recipes for various kinds of greens, particularly those used in Southern cuisine.
- Greens and Citrus Recipe: Uses beet greens.
- Greens, Greens, Greens: Beside the standard lettuces like iceberg, romaine and spinach there are many other exotic lettuces, green leafy veggies and herbs that make wonderful salads.
- Joe Weaver's Seasoned Greens: Mustard greens with hamhocks.
- Jumbled Greens: Chef Paul Prudhomme's recipe using collard, mustard, and spinach greens.
- Mess O Greens: Uses a variety of greens, cooked in white wine.
- Mustard Greens: Brief description with selection information and illustration.
- Powerhouse Greens Take On A Touch Of Class: Health and nutrition information, cooking techniques, selecting and storing, and a few recipes.
- Radicchio: Tips on how to grow, use, and store. Includes recipes and nutritional information.
- Recipes for Greens: Wilted greens, spinach, salad greens, stuffed grape leaves.
- Salad on a Roll: Wrap up fresh greens with seafood or chicken for an appetizer or light lunch; from Sunset Magazine.
- Selecting, Storing and Serving Ohio Greens: Information provided by Ohio State University Extension.
- Three Ways to Cook Greens in Under 10 Minutes: Recipes for turnip, beet, collard and dandelion greens.
- Vedure Saltate: An Italian vegetable side dish consisting of greens sauteed together with a spicy oil and garlic mixture. Use any greens such as rappini, spinach, Swiss chard or broccoli rabe.
- Warm Mixed Greens: Basque recipe.
- Watch Your Garden Grow - Chard: Recipe and tips on freezing and growing. Includes nutritional information.
- Watch Your Garden Grow - Collards: Recipe, information, preservation and tips on how to plant and care for collards in your garden.
- Watch Your Garden Grow - Mustard: Recipes, and tips for growing it successfully.
- Winter Green Salad with Olives: Uses six cups of winter greens.
- Winter Greens: Thirteen edible greens from argula to turnip greens are described briefly, with recipes included.