Search Home : Home : Cooking : Fruits and Vegetables : Mushrooms
- Anchovy-Stuffed Mushrooms: Hors d'oeuvre recipe for two.
- Creekside Mushrooms Ltd. Recipes: Handful of main dish mushroom recipes from a mushroom producer.
- Dried Mushrooms: Dried mushroom recipes, preparation, facts, and types from Woodland Foods, Inc.
- Fresh Mushroom Recipes: Entrees and side dishes, including spaghetti sauce, wraps, soups, and curries. From a producer.
- Fried Stuffed Mushrooms: Mushrooms are fried in a bread crumb batter.
- Gourmet Mushrooms Recipes: Assortment of recipes that use fresh or dried mushrooms or mushroom oils.
- Grilled Peppery Wild Mushroom Salsa: From Bon Appétit.
- Grilled Porcini: An easy way to prepare meaty porcini caps.
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms, Sweet Peppers and Onions: From Bon Appétit. Includes reviews.
- Italian Bread Filled with Mushrooms: Includes Gorgonzola cheese.
- JR Mushrooms & Specialties: Includes appetizers, soups, meat, pasta, fish and poultry dishes that incorporate many varieties of mushrooms. Also has several desserts using lavendar.
- Kitchen Pride Mushroom Recipes: Includes cooking guide and recipes for white, crimini, oyster, portabella, and shiitake mushrooms.
- Marinated Mushrooms: From Bon Appétit.
- May is Mushroom Month: Commercial Mushroom Growers’ Federation (NZ) Ltd recipes.
- Monterey Mushrooms: Offers 19 recipes featuring mushrooms, including many using portabellas.
- Morel Heaven: Preservation instructions, and recipes for quiche, cream soup, turkey sauce, and roast venison.
- Morel Mushroom Festival, Muscoda, Wisconsin: Small collection of recipes.
- Mushroom Gravy: Serve over baked or mashed potatoes and/or steak or chicken. Includes reviews.
- Mushroom Information Center: Large collection of mushroom recipes. Pick recipes by variety, food course, or cuisine. Includes history, varieties, and care and handling.
- Mushroom Recipes: Lists mushroom recipes according to food category. Includes a forum to share and exchange recipes with others.
- Mushroom Recipes: Four recipes, one for roasted, one for pickled, one for vegetarian schnitzel, and one for mushroom jam.
- Mushroom Recipes: Private little collection of four unusual mushroom recipes from the Vaults of Erowid.
- Mushroom Recipes: Over 90 recipes for different kinds of mushrooms and different kinds of dishes; from RecipeSourc.com.
- Mushroom Recipes Collection: A couple of dozen recipes from several contributors with lots of variety but particularly good for stuffed mushrooms.
- Mushroom Recipes and Cooking Information: Illustrated guide to different varieties, storage tips, and a large collection of recipes.
- Mushroom Recipes at iChef: Collection of recipes where mushrooms are a main ingredient.
- Mushroom Recipes from Recipezaar: A large list of mushroom dishes in every flavor and for every course, each with complete nutritional analysis.
- Mushroom Rice: Includes scallions and dry white wine.
- Mushroom, Truffle, and Truffle Oil Recipes: Recipes include Wild Mushroom Lasagna, Truffle Custard, and Truffled Mushrooms.
- Mushrooms from Hugs's Homeheart: Recipes for stuffed mushrooms, and mushrooms in wine.
- Mushworld: Portal site with all kinds of information on cultivation skills, recent research, mushroom community, world mushroom news, medicinal mushroom, mushroom events.
- MycoLogical Mushroom Recipe Page: A handful of recipes for specific kinds of mushrooms.
- New Jersey Mycological Association: Displays vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes. Shares knowledge about going out on a field-trip in search for mushrooms.
- Phillips Farms Mushroom Recipes: From a farm producer, recipes for crimini, enoki, shiitake or shitake, oyster, and portabella mushrooms.
- Portobello Mushrooms (Portabellas): The article discusses the name, uses, nutrition and includes recipes and growing information. From GourmetSleuth.
- Sher-Rockee Mushroom Recipes: A searchable collection of recipes listed by type.
- Soft-fried Mushrooms: Chef Nicholas Zhou's mushroom recipe that combines mushrooms, meat stock, egg white and flour.
- The Great Morel - Recipes: Fantastic recipes on how to cook up the delightfully delicious morel mushroom.
- Truffle Recipes: Ideas for cooking with and preserving fresh truffles.
- Vas's Mushroom Recipes: Provides information on storing, cooking, picking and cleaning mushrooms. Includes categorized listing of recipes according to the mushroom species.
- Wild Mushroom Recipes: Offers information, pictures and recipes for gourmet delicacies harvested from the wild.
This category in other languages: